Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixiprincess

Thread suggestion #4 what is it that makes Bubs randy? Lego Star Wars and gaming with Jeff but definitely not Candy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Beverley macca

VIP Member
How boring was her slog. She saw all them tits, she could have just gone upstairs and seen the biggest tit of all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

pixiprincess

They have been trying for a baby for years and I totally understand their excitement. But I bet when they were trying for a baby and she saw women in vlogs keeping on about their pregnancies it made her feel pretty down hearted.

Like I said I get they are excited I get they have wanted this for years but in my opinion sharing the heartbeat and her walking around recording her rubbing her bump Is a bit much. I'm only saying cause I've been there with loss of a baby and then seen vlogs afterwards of this sort of thing with no sort of warning. I feel so bad with what I'm saying but what I'm trying to say is maybe have a bit of thought for people who are struggling to have babies, can't have babies or have lost babies by toning it down a bit or even just mentioning that the next clip will be pregnancy related and will include a clip of the babies heartbeat or do a separate pregnancy video. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

zebby

VIP Member
Candy - "Alexa, turn off the kitchen light!"
Alexa - "You're within 5 inches of the feckin' switch, do it yourself!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Pinkii

VIP Member
She looked miserable in this week’s vlog.

the fact that her day with or without bubs is the basically the same should tell her something.

If my husband ignored me all weekend to be upstairs but had no issue leaving the house for a friend i’d be having a serious re-think about my relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She said she sat waiting an hour till he got up. Christ this is the news she's been waiting for. I'd have thrown an ice cold bucket of water over the lazy git.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She's pregnant 🤯 I mean, I wish her well, but I don't think she realises how hard this is going to be especially with HIM as the father.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tell us more!

was he as lazy then as he is now?
Honestly, no he wasn’t that lazy and constantly ill at all. Quite happy go lucky but certainly eccentric.
He definitely lacked ambition though. If I had to put money on it, I would say yes he is gay and firmly in the closet. I feel sorry for Candy but like you all say, she needs to put her foot down and call him out on his behaviour! So sad to see a young couple so miserable.

• Heart

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
What f***ing planet do this couple live on - people are struggling to put food on the table and this pair are spending £99 for a sleeping bag, going to pay £175 for a self inflating mat & £3.99 for a bottle of fresh orange juice and it’s only Jan. They must either be rolling in money or maxed out with credit. So she’s lost 6lbs and has mentioned using the treadmill. The incessant giggling is really getting on my nerves. She said she hasn’t had any fizzy stuff then goes shopping in Lidl and purchases a box of Coke Zero, and a multipack of crisps. Burger & chips for tea so not sure if we’re on or off plan.

• Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
OMG all that coke and iced coffees!!!!
No wonder that 'food shop' was £80
That thing (husband) is ALWAYS ill. What the heck.

How much white bread too. Hardly 'on plan'.
No wonder he is always ill, his body gets no nutrition or anything healthy.

God he is pathetic.

And candy- NO ONE is fond of your racist weirdo daddy.

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I was thinking the same as you @Sarlis she must read on here. Did I notice Bubz in a different colour dressing gown it was blue isn’t the other one a dirty grey colour?
I thought the Yoins jacket was too tight for her.
I find it difficult to understand her not being able to go out on her own, I’ve travelled all over the world on my own and find people are more friendlier when you are.
I see “the Dutch oven” has been put on the window sill, it will probably get used for plants soon.
I didn’t realise a Dutch oven was actually a ‘thing’!!
I just thought it was when someone farted in bed and shoved the other person under the duvet to suffocate on the smell! 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Maid22

VIP Member
Felt a bit sad for her at the beginning when she met her friends family in the park. Couldn’t bubz have gone with her and taken the other dog?
I did too, he really is a lazy arse, but he ' kindly' came to pick her up and ' kindly' took her to the farm shop, I feel like he drags down tbh, she needs to be with someone with more get up and go, not mooching around in a manky dressing gown gaming all day.

• Heart

Mushy

The sandwich cutting 'scene' she really wanted it to be a cute interaction but it was just desperately sad and hard to watch as he just stood there annoyed and irritated as she tried to be playful.

Isn't it sad that she's essentially doing what she probably least wanted to do in life and has married a man that will become exactly like her own mother. Bedbound, always ill and fragile before his time, wont go for dinner, won't go out, overly serious, sour and selfish.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Predictions for tomorrow’s thread title …. ‘a cosy homely DITL, hot chocolate, a poorly husband and snuggles on the sofa :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart