Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to medically diagnose someone but I wouldn’t be surprised if he does have depression.

I personally don’t think he wants to have a baby and Candy is the one pushing it and probably in some ways he is self sabotaging the situation with his bad diet.

or in regards to the diet thing, he doesn’t want candy to lose weight and is trying with the temptations of all the snacks- he was very weird about her hair, like he owned her or something

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find her approach to WW interesting. Especially as she has worked with them on a few videos this year.

she’s started not pointing her dashes of milk, she has Saturdays off etc. I’ve been where she is and once you start making these little “cheats” in your diet plan it can become a slippery slope to falling off the wagon completely.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure her weight loss is also down to the medication she’s taking, as lots of people have lost weight when taking it. To me she looks like she’s put some weight back on. I think Bubs is genuinely still a child mentally, he would be happy living alone buying games stuff, spending his spare time painting tiny figures, gaming or sleeping.

• Heart
The comment about not drinking much milk was bizarre.

We see her drinking those milky coffees, several a day, that come from those pods but it's still milk. Then you have the ice coffees she loves so much that are full of milk. If she cut down on those and had Americanos instead she would also lose weight.

He doesn’t seem like he wants kids and if he does end up having them he will be in for a huge shock. Unless candy wants to look after 2 kids and 2 dogs if he doesn’t want kids he should be honest with her otherwise he’s just resent her…

WW is means to an end for her (free IVF) she has no interest of improving her health or lifestyle and has any excuse ready to be off plan.

Tbh if I was bubs and she was cooking what ever she does I’d order Deliveroo too.

I know she’s about the WW atm but just buying food and showing it is becoming seriously boring and repetitive, she could show actual meal plans and the meals she makes.

And as for buying less stuff wow (why does she never do all the decluttering they go?) - she’s brought 2 note books in the space of a few weeks…

I am actually quite shocked that she's working with ww! She's not actually doing a great job on promoting them! A full fry up, donut and all those milky coffees she has are not exactly promoting a healthy lifestyle! She's infuriated me as well about the streaky bacon! 'we weigh it when it's cooked'!! Surely if the ww app tells you it's so many points for so may grams raw, that's how you weigh it! Her 1-2 points streaky bacon would actually be 5 points! Stupid!
The way she held that donut in front of the dogs whilst holding them back was so odd! And it makes me want vomit when I here her say weeweepoopoo!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am actually quite shocked that she's working with ww! She's not actually doing a great job on promoting them! A full fry up, donut and all those milky coffees she has are not exactly promoting a healthy lifestyle! She's infuriated me as well about the streaky bacon! 'we weigh it when it's cooked'!! Surely if the ww app tells you it's so many points for so may grams raw, that's how you weigh it! Her 1-2 points streaky bacon would actually be 5 points! Stupid!
The way she held that donut in front of the dogs whilst holding them back was so odd! And it makes me want vomit when I here her say weeweepoopoo!!🤣
she’s terrible at the WW because she doesn’t want to diet, doesn’t want to loose weight for her health and actually change her lifestyle. I think she doesn’t calorie count properly because it actually tells the truth.WW simplifies it and she can be more relaxed with it and lie to herself i.e. the bacon!

And he’s just as worse he enables her and encourages her.

she’s so house proud! - never thought of defrosting the freezer? My god that sheet of ice she couldn’t get off - might have lost another one of those talons

🤢 omg lol the prompting of the dogs - no one needs to hear that…

never have I ever seen or heard of anyone do a meal plan after a food shop - or am I just weird

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m sure those coffees contain sugar aswell, and surely back bacon is better than streaky as it doesn‘t have as much fat and what it does have is easy to cut off.

The way she got so excited over having sourdough toast with her Tesco's breakfast.... cringe.
And that bacon is is doing neither of them any good. 'If it's really crispy it's no points' :confused: What about all the salt?
Switch to turkey rashers at home or something.

The way she got so excited over having sourdough toast with her Tesco's breakfast.... cringe.
And that bacon is is doing neither of them any good. 'If it's really crispy it's no points' :confused: What about all the salt?
Switch to turkey rashers at home or something.
i remember her showing some cooking (it might have been the steak spaghetti) and she added so much salt (I know you should season but wow the amount of salt) - surely there bp is high!

She's taken up embroidery as a hobby - I'm puzzled as to why she's using aida fabric when she's not cross stitching. I also hope she's washed those cheap threads before using them - as the dark colours run when you wash the finished piece. She's better off with DMC threads

• Haha
She's taken up embroidery as a hobby - I'm puzzled as to why she's using aida fabric when she's not cross stitching. I also hope she's washed those cheap threads before using them - as the dark colours run when you wash the finished piece. She's better off with DMC threads
she is still ‘learning’ though tbf but would do a bit of research before hand and buy better stuff do you really need all the hoops etc. t’s a cheap kit from Amazon so half of it won’t be used - doesn’t know what some of it does er a pin cushion! the little wrist pumpkin lol

The mush is back 🤢 did he really cook the veg/meal for an hour and a half?!? Litterally will be no nuitrients left in the veg if that’s the case… that meal should take like 30-35 min.

have you ever noticed bubs is quite sarcastic towards candy sometimes - when she pointed out having a cheeky Fanta. He said ‘it’s not cheeky tho is it’ like she has a lot more than she lets on… I have like 2 cans a week max if that! Sometimes I don’t even finish 1 can (Did used to drink more but kicked that habit)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ha ha, and I bet we see a dog walk soon ;)
Ha ha. I said this last week, and we get a dog walk, hi candy :ROFLMAO:
I am finding her soo boring, think I'll just read this thread from now on, more entertaining!!

• Haha
Still can’t believe they are using packet frozen veg and not the fresh stuff she froze, and she only walked Newt wonder when Giz got his walk. Those little dogs are so cute especially Giz - but it seems to be Newt that gets all the attention. I’m wondering how long this hobby will last. She put the bloody milk in the tea before the water again AAAGGGHHH.

That dinner was worse than the steak spaghetti 🤢

They practically have frozen veg with every meal how can he not know how to cook it by now!?

Can’t believe what a granny she is! even her nail shape is grannified!

• Haha
The dogs are very cute. Not watched the vlog yet but I have some really boring chores to do later so might put it on as background noise and judge silently

• Haha
And she calls the nails frenchies - so old fashioned and before her time such as shame but they are fugly

feel sorry for giz, really can’t understand how or why you wouldnt walk them both at the same time…

the veg thing really annoys me to the point where I never want to see those mixed veg bags ever again and now avoid them at the supermarket… I laughed out load when she said how long it was cooked for and then they said you couldn’t tell unless you looked at the broccoli 😵🤣 nah that crap had died after 10 minutes.

• Haha
I really don’t see the point of her blogging/ vlogging anymore. She used to go places and see people but ‘homemaking’ is not interesting to watch. Her day is the same as everyone’s. How can she think this is interesting? Seriously thinking of unsubscribing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really don’t see the point of her blogging/ vlogging anymore. She used to go places and see people but ‘homemaking’ is not interesting to watch. Her day is the same as everyone’s. How can she think this is interesting? Seriously thinking of unsubscribing.
same here, each video is as boring as the previous and nothing new at all and it’s been going that way for a while… I think maybe Bubzzzz has had an influence on that…

I have really been liking Kay (Living the life you love), even though she’s only sharing small portions of her day it feels like she accomplishes more then this pair put together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.