Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you use frozen veg when you have all that fresh veg already!? it all looked like mush anyways, not apetising at all!

she is such a granny!! Her taste in everything is so old fashioned, makes me sad for her šŸ˜©šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
And the dogs begging for food as well is just bad training. Doubt they even bother to try and discourage it they will have to be super careful with those two and a baby

• Heart
Probably did, why someone would is odd - was she angry or embarrassed who knowsā€¦ Dunno what the deal was there I heard something about Em getting some modelling at the wedding shop or something
I seem to remember (if iā€™m not mistaken) em had muscled in on one candyā€™s wedding dress appointments started trying on dresses and bagged herself a modelling gig as well! šŸ˜Ø hardly surprising theyā€™re not friends anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I seem to remember (if iā€™m not mistaken) em had muscled in on one candyā€™s wedding dress appointments started trying on dresses and bagged herself a modelling gig as well! šŸ˜Ø hardly surprising theyā€™re not friends anymore
wow really, not sure how I feel about thatā€¦ was candy a bridezilla, I think sheā€™s prettier that Em is but probably could be even more of a B!

It was bad. I mean Em is no oil painting and Candy is way better looking than her so it was weirdā€¦ Em got this bridal photo shoot job at the same place and seemingly the same time as Candyā€™s dress fitting. Pretty bad if you ask me. But yeah Candy was probably a nightmare bride at the same time lol

At the time I think Candy said she was ok with it and it was all totally fine (Em trying on dresses at her fitting) and she really may have been. Personally, even as someone who has never had the lifelong 'wedding princess/dream wedding experience' expectations, I would never agree with a company to combine my business deal on the same day as my 'best friend' was having her bridal fitting.

I wouldn't feel comfortable, even if they said 'its ok'. Even if it was really far to travel. I couldn't do it because I'd be thinking too much about how they really feel or that it was just plain selfish. Em could have gone a day either side if it was that important to her.

I think Candy is weird af and probably over reacted, but I do kind of understand that then when her other bridesmaid then met up with Em without her that it probably triggered something. That element of it also being linked to her wedding probably made the reaction stronger and her brain scramble and think 'is this person taking the piss/do they care for my feelings?'. If it was a separate incident I would simply think, don't be crazy, there's nothing wrong with friends meeting separately, I do it, friends do it. You don't own a friend.

Em has also made out that Candy's reaction was terrible and out of line, that she was a victim in this. And it could well have been. But I can still see the cause behind it somewhat much as I don't like the brat.

• Heart
At the time I think Candy said she was ok with it and it was all totally fine (Em trying on dresses at her fitting) and she really may have been. Personally, even as someone who has never had the lifelong 'wedding princess/dream wedding experience' expectations, I would never agree with a company to combine my business deal on the same day as my 'best friend' was having her bridal fitting.

I wouldn't feel comfortable, even if they said 'its ok'. Even if it was really far to travel. I couldn't do it because I'd be thinking too much about how they really feel or that it was just plain selfish. Em could have gone a day either side if it was that important to her.

I think Candy is weird af and probably over reacted, but I do kind of understand that then when her other bridesmaid then met up with Em without her that it probably triggered something. That element of it also being linked to her wedding probably made the reaction stronger and her brain scramble and think 'is this person taking the piss/do they care for my feelings?'. If it was a separate incident I would simply think, don't be crazy, there's nothing wrong with friends meeting separately, I do it, friends do it. You don't own a friend.

Em has also made out that Candy's reaction was terrible and out of line, that she was a victim in this. And it could well have been. But I can still see the cause behind it somewhat much as I don't like the brat.
Totally agree with all your pointsā€¦ Iā€™d never dream of doing that to my best friend and in return would not want it done to me.

Sometimes candy seems very high maintenance at points and one of those people taken in small doses!

I think Em has Sophie (Candy's ex friend) to groom her dog. It's weird because Sophie is two and a half hours drive away from Em.......

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My god her latest slog is so boring and another f-ing food haul like the amount of food they have seems excessive - for someone on a diet the amount of food is crazy, obviously no budget there eitherā€¦ and the shirt is back yay!! šŸ¤®šŸ˜”

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She needs to burn that shirt.

another ā€˜dateā€™- well done Candy, you guys go out thanks for letting us know šŸ‘šŸ½

• Haha
Todayā€™s vlog! Omg. More donuts and Bubzzzā€™s ailment today is a ā€˜bad headacheā€™ā€¦what a surprise !! If he sorted his diet out (less haribo and donuts ) he wouldnā€™t get those headaches!

Todayā€™s vlog! Omg. More donuts and Bubzzzā€™s ailment today is a ā€˜bad headacheā€™ā€¦what a surprise !! If he sorted his diet out (less haribo and donuts ) he wouldnā€™t get those headaches!
I'm not diagnosing but, he has symptoms of 'yuppie flu' - constantly yawning and tired..........šŸ’¤

• Haha
3 bags of haribo! Like I think he needs a blood sugar testā€¦ could be heading to type 2. Confirms heā€™s off plan / not doing WW. Although kinda feel bad for candy she has a goal yet heā€™s buying some of worst snack foods and itā€™s right in front of herā€¦ when your loosing weight andyour partner does this itā€™s 10 times as hard,

• Heart
Yep I agree. As annoying as she is, he is way lazier and has a poor attitude to everything. Having a partner who is always 'ill' and tired would drag me down! He needs bloods doing and BP, and if there's nothing medically wrong and he really needs to change his outlook if they have a child because she will be doing everything!

Heā€™s roughly the same age as my brother and I swear you wouldnā€™t think. My brother is a Carpenter, works from 7am til 5-6pm goes home to his wife and 2 young boys. He plays football 2-3 a week, has a big boxer dog who he takes for long runs every night! On his weekends heā€™s up and on the go with his family. Has just renovated his own home. Itā€™s crazy to see Bubs so slow and so isolated! Heā€™s defo got depression or heā€™s deeply unhappy. Iā€™ve never seen a man his age so sour and tired and lifeless.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey guys I'm new here but have enjoyed reading the last few threads about Youpenga. I came across her channel during lockdown as I looked up a fashion haul and then watched some more of her vlogs. I really loved her channel at the start when she went out the house, showed friends and had real, honest opinions about the things of life. She's deleted most of the original vlogs Now, her channel is so boring and completely unauthentic in my opinion. The 'everything is marvellous' feel she gives off feels totally fake, and I'm not buying it anymore.
I found it interesting that the religion stuff went completely out the window, and then when she did a q&a where a few questions were asked about her sharing her faith, she put devotionals and Bible reading back into the vlog right after. I don't think that was part of her routine before that, it felt so forced! - she's just trying to hold onto a few Christian subscribers maybe?
I really wish them all the best. I hope they have a happy life and get their dream of having a baby...but give us better content! If I need to watch another food haul or homemaking, cosy vlog, I'm going to suffocate myself with a 'farmhouse' cosy cushion. I'm close to unsubscribing but feel I don't want to miss vlogs in case she does get the good news she hopes for - I feel like we're on the journey with her! Anyway, apologies for the size of this rant. I've had to release as she's been driving me to boredom induced tattle boards and I want better for her channel! How can she expect her channel to grow with constant tesco and veg hauls. Is there something I'm missing here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey guys I'm new here but have enjoyed reading the last few threads about Youpenga. I came across her channel during lockdown as I looked up a fashion haul and then watched some more of her vlogs. I really loved her channel at the start when she went out the house, showed friends and had real, honest opinions about the things of life. She's deleted most of the original vlogs Now, her channel is so boring and completely unauthentic in my opinion. The 'everything is marvellous' feel she gives off feels totally fake, and I'm not buying it anymore.
I found it interesting that the religion stuff went completely out the window, and then when she did a q&a where a few questions were asked about her sharing her faith, she put devotionals and Bible reading back into the vlog right after. I don't think that was part of her routine before that, it felt so forced! - she's just trying to hold onto a few Christian subscribers maybe?
I really wish them all the best. I hope they have a happy life and get their dream of having a baby...but give us better content! If I need to watch another food haul or homemaking, cosy vlog, I'm going to suffocate myself with a 'farmhouse' cosy cushion. I'm close to unsubscribing but feel I don't want to miss vlogs in case she does get the good news she hopes for - I feel like we're on the journey with her! Anyway, apologies for the size of this rant. I've had to release as she's been driving me to boredom induced tattle boards and I want better for her channel! How can she expect her channel to grow with constant tesco and veg hauls. Is there something I'm missing here?

i actually used to like her fashion videos and vlogs too. Where the clothes suited her age, not the most recent ones with the patchwork stuff! Iā€™ve watched plenty of other YouTubers who are religious but never went full on in videos like she did. I also get this fake feeling from her channel nowā€¦

i think she has a short attention span. Most things sheā€™s featured in her vlogs last about 2 weeks then she moves on to something else, I remember last years new year vlog she said she was going to different types of fashion videos like how to style whatā€™s in your wardrobe etc. shes done none of that.

i am also close to unsubscribing, cant seem to bring myself to just yet. I do hope her wish comes true for a baby, but I think she needs to address her relationship with food and start educating herself, otherwise shes going to be an obese mother who canā€™t play with her child/children properly.

Reactions: 3
OMG how can you call a trip to IKEA a ā€date nightā€, what a boring life they lead. A morningā€™s shopping is so exhausting that you have to spend the rest of the day ā€œcozyingā€ on the sofa watching vlogs. Big yawnnnnnnnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve wondered if heā€™s depressed but I kinda think itā€™s by his own doing and her enabling. Plus surely by seeing the way Candyā€™s mum is you would want to try and avoid going down that hole of never leaving the bedroom etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.