Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That full fat jersey milk has a very cream like consistency. It’s the kind of thing you have when you are trying to gain weight, seriously

she also said she ate most of that huge sushi thing herself ! It was enough for 3 people at least. Not cheap either.

I still sometimes get periods that leave me on the bathroom floor in agony. I know a lot of us have. She’s on another planet moaning like that about a bit of cramping.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I put this today. Guess what Candy did.. 🤔🤣
She 1) played with her ratty, tatty ended, far too long hair? 2) ate a load of fat ridden carbohydrates? 3) brought a load of junk food? 4) played with her hair again? 5) giggled? 6) whinged about period cramps? 7) ate a load of junk food? 8) played with her hair? 9) ate £11.95 worth of sushi which was enough for at least 3 people? 10) Didn’t do ANYTHING which would remotely make herself feel better, like eat healthily, go for a walk or even shift her ample ass off the sofa? Oh and did she definitely delete your perfectly valid and correct comment?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She 1) played with her ratty, tatty ended, far too long hair? 2) ate a load of fat ridden carbohydrates? 3) brought a load of junk food? 4) played with her hair again? 5) giggled? 6) whinged about period cramps? 7) ate a load of junk food? 8) played with her hair? 9) ate £11.95 worth of sushi which was enough for at least 3 people? 10) Didn’t do ANYTHING which would remotely make herself feel better, like eat healthily, go for a walk or even shift her ample ass off the sofa? Oh and did she definitely delete your perfectly valid and correct comment?
She did... then she had a coffee and whinged to bubzzzzzzz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I put this today. Guess what Candy did.. 🤔🤣
Too easy for people to censor comments now and make it all rosy in their comments section - what’s wrong with a bit of debate.
But her deleting it also shows she knows it hypocritical.
Look at her comments all sympathy for her having a period bet she’s loving that.

This one cracked me up / can you see them spending 10k+ on that holiday?! 🤣💀
One the plans for one day, but like exercising and taking those dogs for a walk
3DB047F3-E8CA-41A4-99A5-9D32FE9DD98B.jpeg

Does she not drive? How can she not know this?
277FD4A1-6342-402D-B488-6C36A592288F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Too easy for people to censor comments now and make it all rosy in their comments section - what’s wrong with a bit of debate.
But her deleting it also shows she knows it hypocritical.
Look at her comments all sympathy for her having a period bet she’s loving that.

This one cracked me up / can you see them spending 10k+ on that holiday?! 🤣💀
One the plans for one day, but like exercising and taking those dogs for a walkView attachment 1800265
Does she not drive? How can she not know this?
View attachment 1800269
That was my comment, couldn’t believe it when she said about all cars having an MOT, she’s obviously been fortunate enough to only have new cars, unless Bubz usually takes them or she just hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she's taken the gofundmycoffeeaddiction link off her videos!
Love how she thinks drinking juice is the same as drinking water!
If my husband stood next to me tapping his watch I would not be happy!!
It's like she's the only women who experiences menstruation! I do wonder if it's all to do with her low mood when she comes on, as this means she's not pregnant!

Omg those two would not even get past the planning stage of a Disney/Universal holiday! Can you imagine Bubzzzzzzzzz with jetlag?! Her giggling on the plane, having to walk everywhere in the parks, having to stick to an itinerary. It'd actually be hilarious and they would hate it.

• Haha
I've commented on the past 2 slogs about the coffee gift. She's obviously found it extremely tiring and draining having to delete my comment and maybe that's why she's removed it. For a Christian does she not know that greed and gluttony are sins?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That was my comment, couldn’t believe it when she said about all cars having an MOT, she’s obviously been fortunate enough to only have new cars, unless Bubz usually takes them or she just hasn’t got a clue.
she’s a driver and should know this, I’ve never had a brand new car and I know this. I also know in other countries it’s different… she also gets very nervous about the possible expense of a car service or MOT - either she’s in debt and worried about money. or doesn’t like spending it on stuff that is actually needed unlike her 867th storage jar, or endless amounts of food

Omg those two would not even get past the planning stage of a Disney/Universal holiday! Can you imagine Bubzzzzzzzzz with jetlag?! Her giggling on the plane, having to walk everywhere in the parks, having to stick to an itinerary. It'd actually be hilarious and they would hate it.
Haha that was my thoughts too - never gonna happen there both too lazy, I also seriously don’t see how they would be able to save for it the way she spends money (the cost of a WDW holiday is basically a house deposit).
Unless they’re both paid tremendously well, I would ask why haven’t they brought a house yet?

I've commented on the past 2 slogs about the coffee gift. She's obviously found it extremely tiring and draining having to delete my comment and maybe that's why she's removed it. For a Christian does she not know that greed and gluttony are sins?
it’s all for show, pretty sure she only started praying again to get pregnant.
3 or 4 vlogs ago she was going back to church - hasn’t mentioned it since so probably hasn’t been, she also stopped doing the home stuff, which is just lazy

she would have been better off not mentioning her faith at all - but now she’s put it out there for people to see, it’s not like embroidery you can’t pick it up and put it down when ever you feel like it.

Last edited:
She’s wider than she is tall. She’d be toppling over if she ever got pregnant. I hope she sorts out her weight, she is extremely overweight and is on a path to diabetes, heart problems, etc.

I have to say, I am disappointed. My comment about possibly being ripped off by the Home Fitness Depot with the treadmill has been completely ignored. I even sent an email which was unanswered. I looked them up on Trustpilot, which I should have done before ordering, and the reviews are scarey,

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have to say, I am disappointed. My comment about possibly being ripped off by the Home Fitness Depot with the treadmill has been completely ignored. I even sent an email which was unanswered. I looked them up on Trustpilot, which I should have done before ordering, and the reviews are scarey,
I wonder what happens if she encounters a problem as it was gifted? Don’t suppose we will know as I doubt it will ever get used and end up the same as the trampoline & exercise bike she was also gifted.

Reactions: 5
She’s wider than she is tall. She’d be toppling over if she ever got pregnant. I hope she sorts out her weight, she is extremely overweight and is on a path to diabetes, heart problems, etc.
she’s obese (possibly even morbidly due to her height) her heart is already struggling, she’s already on metformin, that’s taken for diabetes, she may already be diabetic but doesn’t want to admit it online.

i hope she sorts it out and stops making excuses she did well before, although I am starting to think she should just get weightloss surgery than continue this yo-yo dieting

Strange she said they got good reviews when she was gifted something for free!
She’s the worst type of influencer - takes it because it’s free or paid with no trial of it or the company or proper investigation

I wonder what happens if she encounters a problem as it was gifted? Don’t suppose we will know as I doubt it will ever get used and end up the same as the trampoline & exercise bike she was also gifted.
She said she brought that exercise bike didn’t she? Was gifted the trampoline though.
She probably sold them on FB or something there is no storing them in her tiny house

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hate it when these vloggers film in the car - there so distracted and not paying attention and she has the shortest attention span if she continues she’s gonna crash

so the bike has gone to her mums one of the pieces of equipment that can help her lose weight - more money than sense ( did she never use it because she brought one with handles that get in the way of her thighs )

Why wait for the new year to get healthier!

So where's the treadmill then? Has it been used at all? I'm guessing not.
Her mum in her dressing gown on that exercise bike. Please.

Finally she's going on about being thirsty but what is she drinking? Coffee.
Then coke in the evening.
Every drink full of caffeine, all day long.
How on earth does she get to sleep??

Notice she had to get the dog walk in after it being mentioned. The only reason Gizmo isn’t good on the lead is because he’s not used to being walked!! Make me so mad, they are not responsible dog owners.
They say the dogs are their world… absolute rubbish, they don’t give them what they need which is daily walks. Buying new coats/toys and treats for them does not make you a good dog owner if you are too lazy to walk them.
Also notice how she got the beg in for a new coffee machine, wonder how many people have sent her money? Just terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i have a new thing that annoys me … why does she say “my love” at the end of every conversation with “bubs” it literally makes my skin crawl .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.