Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of times she it’s ‘Baltic’ well yes it will be it winter and your wearing a thin long sleeve t-shirt and a gilet not exactly warm.

went to a really lovely cabin and did a lot of shopping, even a trip to b&m - shock

so odd that Kate went there for what was an anniversary trip
But another theory about why bubs was so happy to see Kate there - Candy could focus her attention on her instead oh him and he could have some peace

The comment about having a Coke Zero (& rum) to calm her nerves when being in a pub was incredibly odd too

the amount of tat they brought was insane

Reactions: 5
Watched 4 mins and had to turn off after the insanely annoying giggle was non stop!

WHAT ARE YOU bleeping GIGGLING ABOUT ALL THE TIME

We woke up *giggle* brushed my teeth *giggle*

Reactions: 16
Do wonder what goes on in that brain of hers -
She just doesn’t seem right.

Also can’t believe she took her coffee machine to that cabin as well so freaking weird

Reactions: 7
Her caffeine addiction is off the scale. Very weird to have coffee when you’re thirsty like her, it makes your mouth so dry!

Wonder if she’s still on the metformin or did she not like the side effects? She hasn’t mentioned it in ages
All the sugar she’s been consuming, and constantly saying she’s thirsty I’d be worried about diabetes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watched 4 mins and had to turn off after the insanely annoying giggle was non stop!

WHAT ARE YOU bleeping GIGGLING ABOUT ALL THE TIME

We woke up *giggle* brushed my teeth *giggle*
The woman comes across as manic

that Bubzzzz thought he'd struck gold sending Candy for a massage didn't he. Clearly only did it so he could either nap or game in peace. Cos he never does that at home does he....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably because she never wants to leave the house when she’s at home (unless she can go out for sugary snacks, tat from primark or overpriced candles from bath and bodywork’s) she’s loves to potter around that tiny house of hers folding her blankets or baking bread

Reactions: 9
Fml she’s started her period and you would think she was dying . She is pathetic to watch .it’s only a period 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just as pathetic as her “bubs” with his many “illnesses”. If they ever have children she would never cope with postpartum recovery let alone having a period with a toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fml she’s started her period and you would think she was dying . She is pathetic to watch .it’s only a period 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just as pathetic as her “bubs” with his many “illnesses”. If they ever have children she would never cope with postpartum recovery let alone having a period with a toddler
She is woeful. Imagine what she would be like if she actually had something wrong with her 🤬

Never seen someone moan so much about a bloody period!! get a grip woman, most woman go through it every month but manage to get on with their lives! Yet she will ‘take it easy’ if she needs to, her ‘easy’ day is the same as every other day! Baking and roast

As predicted ‘vlogmas’ has been scrapped 🤣 she did a whole ONE video in december (the holiday one was in November 🤣)

I came here to say the exact same! She would not survive the labour pains for one thing......then having heavy, painful periods whilst you're doing the school run in the pouring rain/freezing weather first thing in a morning! You have to just get on with it...

Another yawn fest, so much for supporting local businesses- I don’t class T K Max & Homesense as local businesses, another load of crap purchased, a kilner jar for her nuts. I don’t get the matching pyjamas but they looked ridiculous.
Wish she’d leave that bloody hair alone and that giggling is really beginning to wind me up now.

Last edited:
I think she’s caught the hyperchondria from Bubzzzzzz…. We know how he behaves when he has a slight headache so not surprised she’s acting like this over a period. They both need to grow the eff up.
Matching pjs… vom.
And we all know she’d probably feel better if she walked those poor dogs instead of stuffing her face on the sofa.

Glad she isn’t bothering with vlogmas. God knows when todays video was filmed.

Reactions: 8
She touches her hair so much it must be annoying her. Why doesn’t she cut it?

Also - I know some women have really debilitating periods, but I didn’t think hers were ever that bad historically? Her and bubz are Both drama queens!

Also - I know some women have really debilitating periods, but I didn’t think hers were ever that bad historically? Her and bubz are Both drama queens!
She told us she'd not had them for years.....so, any slight cramp must debilitate her 😂

She has like 2 periods a year it seems but she moans about them more than i did when i was in labour. Just take some pain and get on with it. If she was more active her body wouldn’t be floored by ‘normal’ pains.

It makes me laugh , she wants to lay around and do nothing cos she has her period .but if she actually did a bit of exercise ,like go for a walk rather than mope and sulk at home she would feel better and make any period pain she has better. But no , that requires effort and actually doing something . She can’t even be arsed to walk on the indoor treadmill .

When she said you have to eat and drink regularly when your on your period 🤣 -
Well yes drink regularly but you don’t have to eat more at all it’s any excuse.
Most the times with periods you actually eat more before it starting and less when you are menstruating.

I’ve never have kids but don’t periods also change after having a baby - like they can get heavier, longer etc.

I bet she’s taken sick days off work for her Aunt Flo 🤣

She’s not had periods for years which is why I think she was put on the metformin and was trying to loose weight for her PCOS (was trying for a baby / get ivf)
Hers are probably just average because she doesn’t know any better and milks it like a sickness, I’ve know people to be bed bound with some cramping they couldn’t pick up there phone let alone film themselves, I’ve also experienced pain so severe I couldn’t walk for hours.

She needs to also stop saying it, she must have said it like 8 times so annoying.

Can i just ask where the duck are they keeping all the food and tat they buy - that house is tiny and they keep buying stuff.

How much sushi did they eat between them?
That full fat milk, bread from the bakery - they have zero diet happening right now.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.