Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In latest vlogs they seem very touchy feely but not always like this? Maybe overcompensating?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another yawn fest!!!! You would think she’s a female Paul Hollywood all the talk of the bread she’s been making, and that bloody hair wish she’d either tie it up or get it cut she can’t stop touching it. There also seems a lot more hugging & kissing but is it all for show? Not sure how much longer I can watch her boring vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's honestly a dick n makes me feel a bit sick to my gut. See all this "girly" giggles as if she's Nigella baking a crusty cob 🙄 as if that would last a weekend the way they 2 scoff, her arse hardly fits in the kitchen as it is! The hugging n kissing totally revolts me 🤢

• Haha
How many times did she have to mention doing the gardening? Most people would just get on with it!!

Interesting they are now eating lots of bread and she had a Cornish pasty in the fridge - WW must be no more.

I’m amazed at how all these you tubers have so much money to spend on crap at the moment. Everyweek is showing off how much has been bought

• Heart
How many times did she say the bread would last the weekend? After the two huge slices she had for her breakfast it was nearly half gone. Definitely off the WW, with the coffees, bread, pasties, cakes... but can't help but feel that's very much down to himself as he was defo a bad influence, unfortunately for her.

• Haha
How many times did she say the bread would last the weekend? After the two huge slices she had for her breakfast it was nearly half gone. Definitely off the WW, with the coffees, bread, pasties, cakes... but can't help but feel that's very much down to himself as he was defo a bad influence, unfortunately for her.
Is he a feeder?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What has happened to her??
The highlight of her weekend was de-bobbling her cushions and threadbare shirt, they never do anything interesting. She seems to have no friends and she dresses so boring now with the same old old fashioned stuff.
They are still young and yet they act like a 80yr old couple

I’ve not watched yet but she is looking bigger than ever . Bubzzzz must be sabotaging the shopping trips as usual.

Reactions: 5
As soon as I saw de bobbling in the title, I thought god no, ain't watching this shite!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. I didn’t think she could go any lower with how mundane her life and vlogs are and then she treats us with ‘de-bobbling’.
Who scrolls YouTube and sees a title like that and thinks ‘Ooh, de-bobbling, a must watch!’

• Haha
Why is she pissing her knickers with excitement about making some stodgy white bread? It’s like she thinks she invented baking 😆

• Haha
So Sloth Man bought her the de-bobbler. Good to see him having a well earned rest under a blanket on the sofa as soon as he’s got up in the latest vlog whilst Candy makes him beans on toast.

Good to see Candy is keeping up her coffee and Coke Zero intake to record levels as well as cream soda in this vlog. Healthy.

a Lidl Cornish pasty and god knows how many mentions of that bloody bread.

I’m looking forward to seeing what Sloth gets her for Xmas. Previously he’s got her a multi pack of hairspray and a dash cam. Who said romance is dead when you can hold hands pushing a shopping trolley ?

Sloth man has a huge wobbly arse too lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What has happened to her??
The highlight of her weekend was de-bobbling her cushions and threadbare shirt, they never do anything interesting. She seems to have no friends and she dresses so boring now with the same old old fashioned stuff.
They are still young and yet they act like a 80yr old couple
My nearly 80 year old mother in law has a busier social life than Candy and 'Bubs'.......she goes swimming twice a week and dines out with her friends or goes to coffee mornings....She also walks everywhere!!! She never learned to drive so she'll walk two miles to our local Asda and then get a taxi home! It's hard to believe that Candy is in her 30's!

I think they like to be at home all weekend. That would be so boring. They need to get out and enjoy life a bit more. Their life is centered around food too much. They should join some clubs and socialize a bit. But I wonder if its him that likes to be home all day and game?

Reactions: 4
,,,She's making jam now and going back to church........she'll be joining the WI next...... 😂 :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Now she’s getting anxiety attacks about going to church. She’s also turned into Martha Stewart making bread & jam, which is taking its toll on her weight. I think she’s looking enormous. Do they have any friends as they never seem to meet up with anyone other than her parents? I saw in the comments someone has asked for WW content - don’t think that’ll happen with all that homemade bread & jam.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.