Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they went to Haskins (again) for a giant coffee and cream cake (after having 2 coffees in the house already) and had a 'faith related chat' for over an hour in the cafe.
Wow. Sounds like that marriage is really spicy.

OMG the frozen veg and frozen roast potatoes on that roast dinner. LOL. How hard is it to boil fresh veg?

Her mother's face would turn milk sour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So they went to Haskins (again) for a giant coffee and cream cake (after having 2 coffees in the house already) and had a 'faith related chat' for over an hour in the cafe.
Wow. Sounds like that marriage is really spicy.

OMG the frozen veg and frozen roast potatoes on that roast dinner. LOL. How hard is it to boil fresh veg?

Her mother's face would turn milk sour.
Really they use frozen roasties!! So much cheaper and tastier to do proper potato roasties!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry who has rice with a roast dinner?! Rice - she needs a slap…

it’s a lazy Sunday roast - fresh made yorkshires are so easy… i howled with laughter at last weeks roast and her attempt to cook

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry who has rice with a roast dinner?! Rice - she needs a slap…

it’s a lazy Sunday roast - fresh made yorkshires are so easy… i howled with laughter at last weeks roast and her attempt to cook
I haven't watched, but really, rice on a roast dinner, that's :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just sped through the bobbling blog. I haven’t watched many blogs because I can longer stand the boredom. Bubzzz and that bobbling machine?! he sure knows how to treat a lady! Isn’t she a little Mrs. House On The Prairie with that dutch oven and homemade bread! Another rather sugary shopping haul. She has more ups and downs with her health journey than a brides nightie. I assume she has also abandoned the reasons or goals as to why she wanted to get healthy in the first place. Now I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She is risking serious health problems in future if she doesn’t make some changes now. I’ve lost a stone & a half eating low carb which I enjoy and my hubby is feeling better for it too. I’ll bet any money (if I had any 😆) she told Bubzzz to be cuddly with her whilst shes filming. Tumble dryers are bad for the environment but I suppose she can afford the extra expense to run it. 🤔 where has she put it in her small cluttered house…

Reactions: 6
I think one reason for going back to church is due to her lack of friends. It’s quite sad really. Terrible relationship with her mother, falls out with everyone she meets, relies on her lazy husband for company.
I think maybe she’d benefit from forming relationships with older women? Also notice she has never mentioned any work friends which I do find odd.

I think one reason for going back to church is due to her lack of friends. It’s quite sad really. Terrible relationship with her mother, falls out with everyone she meets, relies on her lazy husband for company.
I think maybe she’d benefit from forming relationships with older women? Also notice she has never mentioned any work friends which I do find odd.
It's quite obvious she has no friends apart from her wobbly arse (how I laughed when you wrote that!) husband, watched Just Kate's vlog, candy put in a comment can't wait to see you soon, so a visit must be on the cards!

Reactions: 5
I find it really odd, that, as anxious as she is to go to church, Bubs won't stop his gaming for an hour and go with her! I appreciate sometimes you just have to step out and do things on your own, but, especially as they'd had an hour long faith chat at the garden centre(😴) I'd have thought he'd maybe want to support her!
She needs a therapist, not God!

I haven't watched, but really, rice on a roast dinner, that's :sick:
It’s ultra weird and an extra carb that should not be on a roast dinner ever… she’s sabotaging herself poor cow.

I find it really odd, that, as anxious as she is to go to church, Bubs won't stop his gaming for an hour and go with her! I appreciate sometimes you just have to step out and do things on your own, but, especially as they'd had an hour long faith chat at the garden centre(😴) I'd have thought he'd maybe want to support her!
She needs a therapist, not God!
I don’t think she was anxious it’s just being nervous in a new situation (normal for most ppl), she’s probably playing for sympathy imo.

would it be hypocritical for him to go (even if it was to support her) if he doesn’t want to go to church and pray, I think so.

It’s a bit like diets, having a faith when your partner doesn’t will only be a strain and lead to failure

Reactions: 3
It’s ultra weird and an extra carb that should not be on a roast dinner ever… she’s sabotaging herself poor cow.

I don’t think she was anxious it’s just being nervous in a new situation (normal for most ppl), she’s probably playing for sympathy imo.

would it be hypocritical for him to go (even if it was to support her) if he doesn’t want to go to church and pray, I think so.

It’s a bit like diets, having a faith when your partner doesn’t will only be a strain and lead to failure
I think he could have gone to support her. He's attended before, and she's shown them doing devotionals in bed! He doesn't seem supportive in anything really, church, dieting, exercising. Coming from my own point of view, I know my husband would support me. I just find it strange when others don't seem to do the same for their spouse.

Reactions: 9
Its such a shame to see all her hard work in regards to her weight loss straight out the window. she was doing so well.

Sorry i do not believe bubs 🤢 is a straight man. His mannerisms are quite camp and literally zero sexual chemistry between them, they look like 2 friends

Reactions: 13
She clearly isn’t enjoying the homely weekends as much as she is pretending to. She seemed a bit flat in this weeks vlog.

Thought it was nice she is seeing her mum more. So many times her mum just didn’t turn up and you could see how much it upset Candy.

Reactions: 6
I think he could have gone to support her. He's attended before, and she's shown them doing devotionals in bed! He doesn't seem supportive in anything really, church, dieting, exercising. Coming from my own point of view, I know my husband would support me. I just find it strange when others don't seem to do the same for their spouse.
he could have not denying that, but he’s never seemed interested and really neither does she - if she was she would drag her lazy ass to church without moaning… or she would have carried on with watching Sunday service under her blankets or even read her bible - god is not in a church god is everywhere.

It’s weird I would have said once me and my partner we’re similar to them but we’re far from it, my partner would support me in what ever I chose and i know I can voice my opinion and desires, but I would also respect his wishes if it went against what he believed…

Reactions: 4
Fck me... is she the only person to ever make jam now? 🙄 literally creaming herself over it! Bore. What does she do for work? What does he do?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must not be a very nice person to have lost so many friendships.

I mean people do change, nothing wrong with that but this is several very close friendships which are no more now!

Reactions: 4
Seems like the only friend she has left is just Kate, she commented on her vlog see you soon!! Maybe it works because they don't see each other very often!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.