Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don't forget she's taking metformin, I know someone who took that for diabetes, they tit soo much ( sorry tmi!!) Never dieted, and lost loads of weight!!
she said she has a three stone goal and all year to achieve it! Wow the laziness is apparent in this video…WW need to drop her she is not a good advertisement for them.

As if bubz needed a new robe! 🙄

He looks completely fed up of her/life last couple of vlogs.
it’s that all beige diet he’s on as well. I think he’s drop WW her last food haul I’m sure she said he wasn’t on plan coz they brought ‘treats’ like chocolate and sweets - it’s not a treat if you have it all the time!! She probably nags him about the greens not in his diet too! Wonder if the larger robe is in anticipation he’s gonna gain weight again lol

she has a spending problem and buys far too much food and junk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I find it strange that she sits in the barbers with her husband. Can he not go on his own? Surely even if you’ve gone in town together she could go around a few shops and meet up again once his hairs done?

Reactions: 8
Well it looks as if Candy truly overindulged at Christmas despite saying she was going to stay on plan, think it was a total of 8lbs gain. Despite saying she was happy with her 6lb loss and being back on plan, in the next breath she said about having a coffee and doughnut!!!!!!!!!!
I've just watched, so she gained weight, then in the next breath she's going to have a coffee and doughnut!!! Off plan again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it strange that she sits in the barbers with her husband. Can he not go on his own? Surely even if you’ve gone in town together she could go around a few shops and meet up again once his hairs done?
The vlog was titled “ Date morning” so perhaps she classes that as part of their date. 🤣🤣

• Haha
The vlog was titled “ Date morning” so perhaps she classes that as part of their date. 🤣🤣
Think that was a dig to tattle as we mentioned they never go on dates or do anything fun.

In fact the whole vlog felt like a tattle response haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think that was a dig to tattle as we mentioned they never go on dates or do anything fun.

In fact the whole vlog felt like a tattle response haha
Absolutely!!
Hi Candy! Walk your fuckin dogs!

• Haha
She seems to have those milky coffees as thirst quenchers too.... It's the worst thing you can drink if you are thirsty! Drink water ffs.
Sleepy Bubz needs to get his arse out of the house. Ditch the bloody dressing gown. Go for a power walk / jog. Get some fresh air. Cut back on crap (refined sugars.) Get energised for a change.

She seems to have those milky coffees as thirst quenchers too.... It's the worst thing you can drink if you are thirsty! Drink water ffs.
Sleepy Bubz needs to get his arse out of the house. Ditch the bloody dressing gown. Go for a power walk / jog. Get some fresh air. Cut back on crap (refined sugars.) Get energised for a change.
He really comes across as a lazy arse, has no motivation in anything!
The date morning made me laugh, it was only because he needed to go out to get his hair cut, so she tagged along!
They really come across as being old fud duds!! They should both go out and enjoy life!

Oh and that veg box, why would you subscribe to something where you end up giving half of it away🤷‍♀️
Just go to local green grocers, buy what you like and probably half the price!!

Oh and that veg box, why would you subscribe to something where you end up giving half of it away🤷‍♀️
Just go to local green grocers, buy what you like and probably half the price!!
spending problem likes to over spend. She keeps mentioning her small fridge and and trying to get things in. If my fridge was that full I wouldn’t need to shop for 2 weeks… I find them both incredibly lazy, him more so like when she said she couldn’t be bothered to declutter (was one of her 2022 goals or what ever) he pushed it like he couldn’t care less and it could wait all year!

Reactions: 5
spending problem likes to over spend. She keeps mentioning her small fridge and and trying to get things in. If my fridge was that full I wouldn’t need to shop for 2 weeks… I find them both incredibly lazy, him more so like when she said she couldn’t be bothered to declutter (was one of her 2022 goals or what ever) he pushed it like he couldn’t care less and it could wait all year!
She really does buy alot of stuff a week, great if you can afford it but surely you'd be saving for your own house 🤷‍♀️
She's for ever decluttering, how much crap has she got! Yep she said to bubs about sorting the attic out, he wasn't keen!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m going to put my head above the parapet and defend “Bubz”. 😲
I’m not sure what he does for a living but it appears that he’s not working from home unlike Candy so is out most of the day. I know that when I used to get home from work i changed into more comfortable clothes which explains the PJ’s. I wouldn’t blame him for playing his war games (or whatever they’re called) when all she ever seems to do is cozy on the sofa watching vlogs or editing. He must dread the weekends as she always wants to declutter.
Ducking back down now. 😆

• Haha
I’m going to put my head above the parapet and defend “Bubz”. 😲
I’m not sure what he does for a living but it appears that he’s not working from home unlike Candy so is out most of the day. I know that when I used to get home from work i changed into more comfortable clothes which explains the PJ’s. I wouldn’t blame him for playing his war games (or whatever they’re called) when all she ever seems to do is cozy on the sofa watching vlogs or editing. He must dread the weekends as she always wants to declutter.
Ducking back down now. 😆
Sorry, don't agree!! My oh works a physical job (and alot older than him), he's never come home and changed into comfies, he has his tea then potters in his workshop on one of his motorbikes!! Or if it's light, takes the dog out;)

We can definitely have different opinions ! They both work from home, they both have desk/office jobs. She would have mentioned it he’d gone back to the office.

We can definitely have different opinions ! They both work from home, they both have desk/office jobs. She would have mentioned it he’d gone back to the office.
Of course, but I got the impression that he had gone back to work as she never makes him any lunch and I’m sure she said that he took leftovers with him to the office.

Of course, but I got the impression that he had gone back to work as she never makes him any lunch and I’m sure she said that he took leftovers with him to the office.
I thought he had gone back to the office too, just from some of the comments in the last vlogs. They could have flexibility in where they work. My workplace does for some departments… it’s life style choices. I know I get in to my comfies after work. But I don’t have a dog to walk or kids, my home life is different. I do have plenty of hobbies and other stuff I do once I get home… candy def works from home, can tell from how she’s dresses plus hasn’t mentioned the office in ages.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen her make him lunch, most the time I’ve heard he takes something like noodles (unless he has Deliveroo lol because someone suggested it)

Not sure if he's back at work, but surely, if you're sat at a desk all day, wouldn't it be good at the weekend to take your dogs out?
As you can all possibly tell, I'm a bit pissed off how they hardly ever take their dogs out, am not a fan of em, but she does walk her dog everyday!

Not sure if he's back at work, but surely, if you're sat at a desk all day, wouldn't it be good at the weekend to take your dogs out?
As you can all possibly tell, I'm a bit pissed off how they hardly ever take their dogs out, am not a fan of em, but she does walk her dog everyday!
Just because they don’t say it or film it/show it doesn’t mean they don’t do it… But we assume as it’s not been done because they haven’t said it or filmed it - she does like to share a lot of the mundane stuff she does…

I get the feeling if it’s raining heavily they won’t take them she doesn’t go out in the rain unless its to buy more crap… she probably has never takes them before work - she’s recently admitted she’s started to get up earlier before she starts work to do devotionals! So she was probably rolling out her pit and straight to the kitchen then her office chair…

Reactions: 2
Getting up earlier to do bloody devotionals when you have two hyperactive dogs that need walking! But oh no they just get told to ‘go pee’ in the back garden instead. SMH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.