Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knows with her. Very curious as to what her excuse will be probably something need lots of "sympathy" from everyone.
Her mother put a really nasty post on my hubby's fb when he put about his sister passing away so let her have it with both guns so lets see if that comes up in any of her vlogs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just seen that she's posted this
Our family has had a very difficult few weeks and I have needed some time offline. Sorry I haven't updated you sooner I didn't mean to raise any concerns. I'll be back soon and we will have a real good catch up.

Reactions: 2
This year has been awful for so many with price struggles and in our family we've lost three people alone it's been a rough year the worst of my life easily losing anyone isn't easy but if they weren't close I hope she doesn't play it up to that they were that's not right

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just seen that she's posted this
Our family has had a very difficult few weeks and I have needed some time offline. Sorry I haven't updated you sooner I didn't mean to raise any concerns. I'll be back soon and we will have a real good catch up.
So full of tit. She is an absolute drama queen. It was my hubby's sister who passed away and he has coped. She only say her aunt on holidays in Portugal so not sure what the difficult times are!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So full of tit. She is an absolute drama queen. It was my hubby's sister who passed away and he has coped. She only say her aunt on holidays in Portugal so not sure what the difficult times are!!!!!!
Apparently one of the chihuahua's died. She also said her mum's sister died? Reading between the lines, I think they were more upset over the dog dying?????

No real mention of the trip to see her brother. It’s always sad when we lose family members but a bit ott if you’re not close. More random s**t bought at the range, garden centre etc, I’m not much of a cook, but can’t believe how excited she was over a cast iron pan.

No real mention of the trip to see her brother. It’s always sad when we lose family members but a bit ott if you’re not close. More random s**t bought at the range, garden centre etc, I’m not much of a cook, but can’t believe how excited she was over a cast iron pan.
She'll soon get fed up of it when she has to get it in and out of the oven.......I got rid of my Le Creuset cookware years ago.....life's too short to struggle with a full cast iron stew pot...especially when it's scalding hot!

Reactions: 6
Clearly must have been payday! The last few vlogs they’ve been cutting back and yet this one they bought a load of shite.
wasn’t she trying to live a more sustainable lifestyle a few months ago??

They've bought so much I get retail therapy through tough times but seriously when the bills on shopping and basic electric and gas are rising rapidly how can they afford everything?! For us the oven won't be getting used much at all it'll be fridge food only we don't even have a boiler here either how the other half live!

• Heart
Haven’t watched in ages, her blogs same old 😴 fest. Still wasting money on tat. Can’t believe she paid a tenner for that xmas apron. Seems like she might be ‘off plan’ again judging by her food haul. Can’t remember her showing us a big tub of Heroes chocs and cola drinks. I think she ought to avoid wearing gilets they make her look like the michelin man-ish. Hopefully 1 day she’ll treat herself to a proper hair cut. Shorter hair would suit her she’s a pretty lady.

They've bought so much I get retail therapy through tough times but seriously when the bills on shopping and basic electric and gas are rising rapidly how can they afford everything?! For us the oven won't be getting used much at all it'll be fridge food only we don't even have a boiler here either how the other half live!
I agree, it really feels like these influencers like to rub our noses in their wasteful spending habits

New blog watched on Invidious of course and skipped through lots how boring I have no time to make the most popular recipes or waste money on a dish I've had to seel my car to pay the enormous bills this year has created so out of touch when many of us are working all hours and feeling like **** about life

Crikey, does she want a Blue Peter badge for making a loaf of bread????? :rolleyes:

• Haha
It’s not a Dutch oven it’s a bloody casserole dish ffs, wonder how long it will be used as she already said how heavy it is. Does anyone else find the use of “super super“ annoying? Also noticed the jar of chocolates by her end of the sofa.

I've only just found her... I'm a bit sickened already at the "Bubs" shite and the kissing etc. Why does she sound so posh. Does she work? A Dutch oven... is that not just a casserol dish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soon as the video started both myself and my daughter said ‘OMG WTF THE FRINGE’ 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm more shocked how she acted for baking a loaf of bread for the whole vlog like Hovis and Warburtons Tesco, Asda etc etc don't do it on the daily and it's magic she's managed 🙄😂

• Haha
I haven't watched the latest vlog yet. I'm still on the one from last week. The hand holding on the shopping trolley. Just no.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.