you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find her relatively benign, her life could not be anymore different to mine too. It does look like her studying went tits up though.

Reactions: 1
Yes she is benign and her life is similar to a lot of peoples ,there's no harm in her at all ,people were only questioning the fact she doesn't seem to be enjoying YT the same as she did when she had her family channel .She said herself she was studying as going back to work was something she wanted to do once Carson was old enough ,she seems lost or lonely maybe a job would make her days more fulfilling ..

Reactions: 5
I think if you are going to put your life online People are always going to have an opinion, that’s just human nature. Kelly is a sahm and has been for 18yrs and it’s up to them as a family if that’s right for them. People are going to question their finances when she’s doing food shopping hauls, buying endless planners, expensive coats for the kids, redecorating, all the dance the kids do can’t be cheap. I think people think how can she stay at home and not work and James is a taxi driver (who‘s wage must have took a hit with all these new restrictions). I think they probably get benefits to top James earnings up. I do still think though even a part time job for Kelly would take some pressure of James and would be good for heralso,to have a life away from the home for a few hours a week.

I think if you are going to put your life online People are always going to have an opinion, that’s just human nature. Kelly is a sahm and has been for 18yrs and it’s up to them as a family if that’s right for them. People are going to question their finances when she’s doing food shopping hauls, buying endless planners, expensive coats for the kids, redecorating, all the dance the kids do can’t be cheap. I think people think how can she stay at home and not work and James is a taxi driver (who‘s wage must have took a hit with all these new restrictions). I think they probably get benefits to top James earnings up. I do still think though even a part time job for Kelly would take some pressure of James and would be good for heralso,to have a life away from the home for a few hours a week.
She said previously they got some sort of top up on James wages

I'm sure it must be a worry too if James fell ill because of his job ,he would fall under the high risk group with his weight ,I'm sure they'd struggle financially if he had to take time off for an extended period ..

How can that be if her mum left her an nest egg (like someone said) and the money she'd bring in from YT from brands..unless she didn't declare it to HMRC..

Did she? I’m sure she said in a q&a once that she only gets child benefit?

I'm sure it must be a worry too if James fell ill because of his job ,he would fall under the high risk group with his weight ,I'm sure they'd struggle financially if he had to take time off for an extended period ..

How can that be if her mum left her an nest egg (like someone said) and the money she'd bring in from YT from brands..unless she didn't declare it to HMRC..
They might have critical illness cover for James, I think lots of self employed people take it out because they won’t get sick pay, well apart from ssp which is shite

Reactions: 2

They might have critical illness cover for James, I think lots of self employed people take it out because they won’t get sick pay, well apart from ssp which is shite
I agree she did say they only got child benefit. But on a average taxi driver wage and with 5 kids I’m pretty sure they would get Working Family Tax Credits. Maybe she just didn’t want to overshare on their finances.

I agree she did say they only got child benefit. But on a average taxi driver wage and with 5 kids I’m pretty sure they would get Working Family Tax Credits. Maybe she just didn’t want to overshare on their finances.
Yeah they probably do, especially with 5 kids

Yes maybe ,they only hire their car from the taxi company don't they ? Taxi insurance here costs a fortune maybe including the critical cover pushes it up.

She could of just said child benefits. Now I'm not sure

I like Kelly but I get the impression she's very bored. Who on earth counts how many tins they have and write it down in a planner lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like Kelly but I get the impression she's very bored. Who on earth counts how many tins they have and write it down in a planner lol.
You took the words right out of my mouth 😂. I was thinking of posting the exact same thoughts. She’s obviously got way too much time on her hands.
I know it’s been said before but surely she must be bored, ok so it’s obvious she doesn’t want to work. Maybe she doesn’t need a job and they manage on James wage, but after being a stay at home Mum for so long wouldn’t she like a bit of independence and to have her own money and not rely on her husband for everything.( and I’m not knocking stay at home parents it’s a tough job I’ve been there myself) but why has she got no hobbies or interests which take her out of the house for a few hours. Go the gym, go for a swim, a nice walk maybe.
She just seems a little lost too me and she’s scrapping the bottom of the barrel with content for her videos, I’m sorry I don’t want to watch someone organise their tin cupboard.

Reactions: 8
You took the words right out of my mouth 😂. I was thinking of posting the exact same thoughts. She’s obviously got way too much time on her hands.
I know it’s been said before but surely she must be bored, ok so it’s obvious she doesn’t want to work. Maybe she doesn’t need a job and they manage on James wage, but after being a stay at home Mum for so long wouldn’t she like a bit of independence and to have her own money and not rely on her husband for everything.( and I’m not knocking stay at home parents it’s a tough job I’ve been there myself) but why has she got no hobbies or interests which take her out of the house for a few hours. Go the gym, go for a swim, a nice walk maybe.
She just seems a little lost too me and she’s scrapping the bottom of the barrel with content for her videos, I’m sorry I don’t want to watch someone organise their tin cupboard.
I know their finances are none of our business but if you are broadcasting your life then of course opinions are going to be out there too. I am still a bit taken aback at how they afford all of that on just James wages when he is only a taxi driver. I know someone who is a taxi driver but he also has to work during the day to pay for his mortgage and bills and does taxi in the evenings to top up his earnings. Either she gets a hefty amount of benefits (universal credit maybe), or he is doing something else on the side. Both my husband and I are working with a combined salary of 40k and we still have to budget every month. We don't smoke, drink, go on holidays etc, we switch utility bills, shop at aldi, rarely treat ourselves and if we do, it's from primark or asda, only run 1 car and only have 1 child. Also no credit cards to pay off either. We must be doing something terribly wrong but what?! Someone help me out here.

Reactions: 7
I know their finances are none of our business but if you are broadcasting your life then of course opinions are going to be out there too. I am still a bit taken aback at how they afford all of that on just James wages when he is only a taxi driver. I know someone who is a taxi driver but he also has to work during the day to pay for his mortgage and bills and does taxi in the evenings to top up his earnings. Either she gets a hefty amount of benefits (universal credit maybe), or he is doing something else on the side. Both my husband and I are working with a combined salary of 40k and we still have to budget every month. We don't smoke, drink, go on holidays etc, we switch utility bills, shop at aldi, rarely treat ourselves and if we do, it's from primark or asda, only run 1 car and only have 1 child. Also no credit cards to pay off either. We must be doing something terribly wrong but what?! Someone help me out here.
Yeah something doesn't add up ? I mean I like her but when you start to question her lifestyle it makes you question her also and how genuine a person she truly is ,I've kids in the same age bracket as some of Kellie's so know how much stuff costs and I've raised an eyebrow a few times at her birthday and Christmas hauls and I think she knew herself as she always tried to justify and downplay the amount spent ,hence this year she's only going to be showing Carsons presents.Like you say I fail to see how a taxi man's wage would cover everything from bill's to all inclusive holiday's and those dance classes aren't cheap either she's signed Carson up to stage box too,,there must be a money tree in the back garden 🌳

Reactions: 6
Maybe that’s why Kelly is not fussed about going back to work, if they do get benefits to top up James wage it’s probably more than what she would get working part time. So that’s why she stays at home.

Reactions: 4
I definitely think finance wise they may get some sort of top up , so it probably Wouldn’t be worth the hassle for Kelly to get a job . But I agree with what someone else said. - watching someone organise their tins , does seem like scraping the barrel for content .