you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad Kelly is back i loved her channal a proper family down to earth going watch her new videos 🤗❤

Reactions: 1
I know this is a rave thread and don’t get me wrong when Kelly was doing her family videos I did enjoy them, and I do think she does appear genuine and down to earth. However her latest video about what books she is reading is not for me.
Why do you need to plan plan plan what books your going to read and write endless lists about these books, I’m sorry but to me this just says she’s got far too much spare time on her hands.

Reactions: 5
Not sure where the vegan thing has come from? In the taste test video that’s up how much food must have been wasted? Just a little taste and on to the next one. Unless she went back afterwards and ate everything. She chose the most unhealthy vegan options available. She’d be better eating a healthy diet full of veg and fruit with plenty of protein.

Reactions: 3
Not sure where the vegan thing has come from? In the taste test video that’s up how much food must have been wasted? Just a little taste and on to the next one. Unless she went back afterwards and ate everything. She chose the most unhealthy vegan options available. She’d be better eating a healthy diet full of veg and fruit with plenty of protein.
I think she went vegan after suffering issues with her gallbladder. I did something similar to be honest. Read 'How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease' by Michael Greger. I think there is also a similar documentary on netflix. So many scientists advocate avoiding meat and dairy for a healthy lifestyle.

I know this is a rave thread and don’t get me wrong when Kelly was doing her family videos I did enjoy them, and I do think she does appear genuine and down to earth. However her latest video about what books she is reading is not for me.
Why do you need to plan plan plan what books your going to read and write endless lists about these books, I’m sorry but to me this just says she’s got far too much spare time on her hands.
I always wonder what she does with all the planners or why she even needs them when she's at home all day long ,different if your out of the house and need reminding about stuff ,,,whatever happened to her online college course ? I thought she was planning on going back to work once Carson was in full time education,,

Is business drying up for her hubby?. 9 ads in a half hour video!
With the curfews and bars closing at 10 it's bound to have an impact on the taxi business ,although they must receive benefits there's no way a taxi man's wage would support their lifestyle ,she must spend near £500 on each kid for birthdays alone ,those trainers and tracksuits are around £100 mark ,it's seems to be all branded stuff she buys..

Last edited:
I don’t think vegan pasties and pizzas will help with gallbladder problems. Both my parents had surgery to remove theirs and were recommended a low fat diet - lots of fruits & veg with lean meat and healthy carbs.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think vegan pasties and pizzas will help with gallbladder problems. Both my parents had surgery to remove theirs and were recommended a low fat diet - lots of fruits & veg with lean meat and healthy carbs.
I don't think she was actually diagnosed with gallbladder problems she was just assuming that's what it was and decided to change her diet to see of it made a difference

I really enjoyed her other vlogs , but I feel like her content is lacking this time - for me anyway . It’s like she’s doing it , but actually doesn’t really want to anymore .

I really enjoyed her other vlogs , but I feel like her content is lacking this time - for me anyway . It’s like she’s doing it , but actually doesn’t really want to anymore .
I get this impression, it's about money I think not the love of it

I only watched the first couple as I liked the family channel better ,but I thought the very same it's as if somethings bothering her or she's holding back she's not the same relaxed Kelly from the previous Channel,can't really put my finger on what it is with her..

It’s getting close to Christmas and she always spends a fortune on presents for the kids so maybe they do need the extra money. There’s nothing stopping her getting a part time job outside the home though, Carson’s at school now and the older ones can pretty much look after themselves. It must be stressful for James to carry all the financial responsibility especially in his line of work.

I thought this was a rave thread lol.

Well I for one am really delighted to see Kelly back and am really enjoying her new content. It seems everyone now has ads on you tube. I don't know if they have changed how they monitorise videos or something because everyone i watch, even those who have said they would be reluctant to do adverts in the past, have now decided to do it. I think if it was just one or two channels who have done this i would be more annoyed but it is literally everyone i watch on you tube. I certainly don't begrudge creators that I enjoy actually earning some money from their efforts.

Reactions: 4
No I don’t have an issue with the ads,Everyone has the right to make money - it’s more the content for me . Don’t get me wrong, I really like her and I admire her for not using her kids on her channel anymore like others do . However, part of what I enjoyed before was seeing her everyday vlogs with her family and her normal routine and loved her Xmas vlogs . I’m not so interested in planners and making lists and vegan food . But she’s definitely still one of the more genuine, likeable you tubers .

• Heart
It’s getting close to Christmas and she always spends a fortune on presents for the kids so maybe they do need the extra money. There’s nothing stopping her getting a part time job outside the home though, Carson’s at school now and the older ones can pretty much look after themselves. It must be stressful for James to carry all the financial responsibility especially in his line of work.
Yeah those new game consoles she mentioned are £450 each ,I thought her plan was to go to work once Carson was at school was that not the reason she was doing the college course..

Reactions: 2