you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't James change jobs? I saw the supermarkets amongst other places were looking for drivers with so many online deliveries ,or it it because he has to be there to drive her about during the day .

Reactions: 4
I
Why doesn't James change jobs? I saw the supermarkets amongst other places were looking for drivers with so many online deliveries ,or it it because he has to be there to drive her about during the day .
I was thinking that, Asda etc are looking for drivers.

Reactions: 3
She seems totally lost now all the kids are at school and a bit down just going by that latest vid .I think a job would benefit her both mentally and financially.

The car James drives is leased from the taxi company, so it is not his. If he was to get another job he wouldn’t have a car. However I think Kelly said he was only going to do 3 nights in the taxi. So he could get another job driving ie supermarket delivery or courier. With the run up to Christmas I could image getting this type of job would be quite easy.

Reactions: 2
Yes I wondered about that 🤔 mortgage break maybe ?
Hasn't that ended or can you take it whenever ? she seems off and worried with what they have in place ,but I can't see many brand deals coming her way tbh ,the toy reviews would have paid for last years Christmas. I'd say they'll struggle for expensive gifts this year by the way she was talking.

Reactions: 1
Hasn't that ended or can you take it whenever ? she seems off and worried with what they have in place ,but I can't see many brand deals coming her way tbh ,the toy reviews would have paid for last years Christmas. I'd say they'll struggle for expensive gifts this year by the way she was talking.
Rather than worry and sit at home, why don’t herself and James look for temporary jobs, Kelly possibly retail and James some sort of driving job. I think Kelly seems anxious about the situation they are in, and that’s normal but I think she’s stuck in a rut and the prospect of her having to go back to work after all these years seems overwhelming. James has supported the family well for so long
But maybe nows the time for Kelly to do her bit and get a little job.

I have watched Kelly for a long time and have never seen anything to suggest they struggle for money, I am pretty sure she said in a vlog she inherited some money and it allowed them to have a very little mortgage, I hope I haven’t imagined that but I am sure I remember her saying that. Her new content is not for me unfortunately which is a shame as I do really like her, I just have no interest in planners and organising etc

Complaining about James’ job and the current situation- wouldn’t the sensible option be that she get a part time job or James get a second job? Sorry but I have no sympathy for their situation- he has probably paid minimal tax on his income and she has been a sahm for years.
My husband and I work a ridiculous amount of hours every week to make ends meet. I don’t have time for planners - I literally have to wing it .

The thing is I don't know why she came back to YT when she practically said she doesn't feel in the mood to upload any videos (not the first time) did she think it would pay the same as the other channel 🤷‍♀️ I think she could have made a good living at the family channel but the kids didn't want to do it anymore (understandable) and I got a sense of disappointment from her about that ,but as it stands she has zero content .

Reactions: 5
She must be bored shitless. My sister has been a SAHM for 30 years. As soon as the youngest went to school, she went straight back to work and that's being out of work for 30 years. She said she can't stay at home when she can be out there bringing in a wage. There's no excuse for Kelly to be at home.. What is she writing planners for? I don't get what it is she has to do on a daily basis that we don't already do ourselves ie cleaning washing bathing etc.

I'm not against her about not having a job but she's complaining and basically pinning it on James not bringing in enough wage. She has to start taking control and bring in a wage just like he has done all those years she stayed at home.

I used to feel sorry for James he must have been exhausted ,out all night working and driving about most of the day with school runs,shopping and dance.I always wondered when he found the time for a proper sleep.

Reactions: 6
I used to feel sorry for James he must have been exhausted ,out all night working and driving about most of the day with school runs,shopping and dance.I always wondered when he found the time for a proper sleep.
He has a twitter account. He shows his personality on there. I think he is a typical 'anything for a quiet life' husband. He just does as he is told. I dont think he even gets to decide his hours, she does.

• Wow
  • Sad
Just a guess but I think the reason she doesn't want to or hasn't yet gone back to work could be due to anxiety. I have been a SAHM for a number of years now, the thought of going back to work is already making me anxious. It's a scary thought when you've been in your own bubble for so long. I can't imagine how anxious I'd be if I had been at home for as long as Kelly. I know not everyone suffers with anxiety so I could be totally wrong but I know I'd be particularly hesitant to go back to work after being home for so long.

• Heart
I've never heard her mention about why she doesn't drive

Just a guess but I think the reason she doesn't want to or hasn't yet gone back to work could be due to anxiety. I have been a SAHM for a number of years now, the thought of going back to work is already making me anxious. It's a scary thought when you've been in your own bubble for so long. I can't imagine how anxious I'd be if I had been at home for as long as Kelly. I know not everyone suffers with anxiety so I could be totally wrong but I know I'd be particularly hesitant to go back to work after being home for so long.
Maybe she does she hasn't really touched on suffering from it .She did volunteer to help out with the dance comps and chaperone some of the the children so she'd always be surrounded by people in that situation and hasn't mentioned anything 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
How can I say this is the nicest possible way 😄. I don’t believe she suffers with anxiety. In my opinion she doesn’t go out to work because she purely and simply doesn’t want to.

• Heart