you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt I'll still watch either. I like her day in the life and shopping hauls. Not a fan of planners, cross stitch etc. It's like YouTube are trying to kill YouTube!

Reactions: 3
Kelly is one of my favourite You Tubers and her vlogmas was the best I’ve seen. Such a shame it sounds like she won’t be doing it this year. Hopefully she can find a way of still doing some of her shopping hauls etc.

Reactions: 2
I was looking forward to her vlogmas I will not watch anymore because i dont like cross stitch lol

People that have a problem with her should really start a trash thread. When people defend others on thrash threads they get told they’re detailing. It’s the same thing here.

I’m actually gutted that there will be no vlogmas. Her’s is one of the few I do enjoy.

Tbh it’s Kelly herself I watch for so the kids not being on there won’t bother me. It might sound pathetic but I feel like she’s a friend. And I probably know more about her and her family than real life friends. I’ve been watching since before Florida.

Reactions: 5
Even with her channel changes I will still subscribe to Kelly, I like her as an individual, she is very honest and admits when things are getting too much or she isn't happy. I just wish there were more like her on YT & IG, you see the real life not the social media ready life

Reactions: 6
Yes you are allowed an opinion but in this case your opinion says more about you than it does Kelly.
Not bothered what it says about me or what you think to be honest.
I wonder if this comment amongst others is why she has closed everything down, I think Cerise is just a confident girl, I really hope Kelly comes back they are a lovely close family
If
That's what I've been thinking. The wording was uncalled for.
I think you will find that no wording was uncalled for whatsoever. If she cant handle opinions from others why put yourself out there on such a big social media platform. She really needs to give her head a shake and find a bloody job so James can actually have a decent nights sleep rather than a couple hours, then having to drive kelly around like she's the queen

Reactions: 1
Disclaimer!
My son went to the same primary school as these kids and is in the same year as the twins in secondary school.
I liked Kellie a lot and I am gutted that she has privatised her whole channel, she did put a vlog up explaining it all. I do, however understand, from watching lots of vids about it, that the COPPA /FTC issue has got loads of channels running scared. She mentioned having done her research and if she has watched some of the stuff I have, it does seem to suggest that there will be significant consequences if you don't comply.
I have sent her a message on her private Facebook just to offer her my support but so far she hasn't responded. My son told me a while back that Cerise had been sick on the school bus and I messaged her that day too to see if she was OK, she never replied to that either. I was also the 'Subscriber friend' that she mentioned in a vlog a while back that had shared the picture to her channel page about Canary Wharf (those who know her channel well will know that her and James met working there). It got to me a bit that she referred to me as a subscriber friend when our kids have grown up together. We have Facebook friends in common she knows who I am but ignores me.
I find it really really strange.
I genuinely hope the newly branded "Cosy kitchen reading and stitching" gives her what she wants out of You Tube and wish her every success but it does feel, as a commenter further up agrees, a bit much to be blanked when you are only being nice to someone you know in real life AND ADMIRE as a content creator too.

Reactions: 6
Disclaimer!
My son went to the same primary school as these kids and is in the same year as the twins in secondary school.
I liked Kellie a lot and I am gutted that she has privatised her whole channel, she did put a vlog up explaining it all. I do, however understand, from watching lots of vids about it, that the COPPA /FTC issue has got loads of channels running scared. She mentioned having done her research and if she has watched some of the stuff I have, it does seem to suggest that there will be significant consequences if you don't comply.
I have sent her a message on her private Facebook just to offer her my support but so far she hasn't responded. My son told me a while back that Cerise had been sick on the school bus and I messaged her that day too to see if she was OK, she never replied to that either. I was also the 'Subscriber friend' that she mentioned in a vlog a while back that had shared the picture to her channel page about Canary Wharf (those who know her channel well will know that her and James met working there). It got to me a bit that she referred to me as a subscriber friend when our kids have grown up together. We have Facebook friends in common she knows who I am but ignores me.
I genuinely hope the newly branded "Cosy kitchen reading and stitching" gives her what she wants out of You Tube and wish her every success but it does feel, as a commenter further up agrees, a bit much to be blanked when you are only being nice to someone you know in real life AND ADMIRE as a content creator too.
I just wouldn’t bother messaging her again if she ignored your comments . I have commented before on her vlogs when she has been looking where to buy things etc Andy never got a reply. I just don’t think she is interested in interaction with people . She has the time to reply let’s be honest not like she does much .

Reactions: 4
I just wouldn’t bother messaging her again if she ignored your comments . I have commented before on her vlogs when she has been looking where to buy things etc Andy never got a reply. I just don’t think she is interested in interaction with people . She has the time to reply let’s be honest not like she does much .
Yeah, it certainly looks that way.

Disclaimer!
How rude not to reply when you were only showing concern and support. I wouldn’t bother messaging her again as I think it’s obvious she not interested in any interaction with followers of her channel.
To be honest I think Kelly is in this family bubble hence why she doesn’t appear to have any friends. I also think she’s not a genuine as people think It Would have only taken a second for her to let you know how Cerise was when you were showing concern after her being ill on the school bus.

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling there is more behind Kelly's decisions. It is a little disappointing that she seems to have disappeared after promising that it was a rebrand of the channel and I'm hoping it's just temporary and she starts to post her own interests. I think since Carson started nursery and now reception, Kelly probably has a lot more free time and time to think. In the past She had said someone they knew had commented and upset her, maybe there's pressure being put on her to find paying work now Carson is in education, to relieve some of the pressure from James. Two years in a row just before Christmas they 'lost' cash, in 2017 a large sum of cash fell out of her purse and then last year while they had a night away in a hotel for James 40th,his car was broken into in the hotel car park, their shopping was stolen, but also his taxi takings which he had left in the car. Obviously we only know what we are told and I've always liked Kelly and hope she finds happiness in whatever she does.

Now that I no longer have the channel, I feel it’s ok to post here.
If I rebrand I’ll do it on a new channel as I feel that any new subs will be following because they will be interested in my content and not there for what was previously there, which makes sense.
Annie sorry you were miffed, I didn’t know how to address you as didn’t want to use your name. I have my social media messages hidden as we have had a lot of hate mail over the years, real vile stuff that I don’t want to read so only check them once in a while.
The YouTube changes are the single main reason for coming off, and I felt the time was right to take the kids off.
I won’t defend myself over everyone’s opinion as quite frankly that’s their right, but there’s a lot of speculation that’s not true here, but I guess the comments being turned off have not helped that side of things
I’m happy to leave this thread now or answer any questions.

Reactions: 15
It’s lovely to see her back. Quite a few of the family YouTubers should take a leaf out of her book. In her vlog she explains why she went for a while and has come back with a new name .Cosy kitchen, Reading and Stitching.

I’m so pleased she’s back, while I fully understand & agree with her reasons for not including the children, I will still miss the daily vlogs. I think it was good of her to explain more her reasons for the changes as I felt there was more to it than just the YouTube changes. But I Look forward to her new channel, I’ve been watching Kelly’s vlogs since she first started and I (sadly) really missed her not posting at the end of last year.

I hope you come back here @Kelllly
I hope you see there’s a lot of love for your channel here, which is VERY rare on Tattle!

I was really happy to see her back and enjoyed the video. I wish other families would put as much thought into their channels and the impact it could have on their kids’ future.

Reactions: 5
Great to see her back, I must admit I do miss seeing the kids especially gorgeous Carson! Glad she came back though

She is back but won’t be featuring the kids. I have to admit her new ones are as boring as anything. Even her new name is a bore feast. But I guess she is going for a particular market now and moving away from family content .

No mention of the GCSE’s she was studying for. I thought it was a bit ambition to try and self teach all them subjects.

No mention of the GCSE’s she was studying for. I thought it was a bit ambition to try and self teach all them subjects.
It was probably another fad and now she's bored. Hopefully she will stick with this new format. She does seem to be posting regularly. I definitely miss the family side to her vlogs.