you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t really seem herself these days which is sad to see. I don’t enjoy her content as much but still keep up with some videos. Shame really as she was one of the only ones I really enjoyed watching

Reactions: 5
No mention of the GCSE’s she was studying for. I thought it was a bit ambition to try and self teach all them subjects.
I don't think it’s too ambitious to self teach 5 GCSEs.. I know home educated children who have done it/doing it but you do need to be really committed & disciplined.

She doesn’t really seem herself these days which is sad to see. I don’t enjoy her content as much but still keep up with some videos. Shame really as she was one of the only ones I really enjoyed watching
I agree, she was my favourite, to be honest one of the only few I even watched. It is nice seeing her back and I understand why she’s changed it, but I still miss how it used to be..

Reactions: 3
I don't think it’s too ambitious to self teach 5 GCSEs.. I know home educated children who have done it/doing it but you do need to be really committed & disciplined.
Yes but with 5 children and a home to run it is always going to be hard not to get distracted. I think she would have been better going to night school or something.
Also to be fair I don’t think she was that committed anyway. I think she was getting a lot of comments about if she was going back to work now the youngest was at school. And she felt like she needed to show she was ‘studying’ And aiming for her return to work.

Yes but with 5 children and a home to run it is always going to be hard not to get distracted. I think she would have been better going to night school or something.
Also to be fair I don’t think she was that committed anyway. I think she was getting a lot of comments about if she was going back to work now the youngest was at school. And she felt like she needed to show she was ‘studying’ And aiming for her return to work.
I do agree with that, she was justifying being at home. I wasn’t convinced she would follow them through as she had previously said that her & James discussed it and she would be a stay at home mum until all the kids had left full time education.. I don’t get it, if that’s what they want to do as a family then that’s their business, but possibly she felt the pressure from others..

She has 5 children but 4 of them are teenagers and more than capable of doing all the stuff themselves that she does for them.

Reactions: 2
I do agree with that, she was justifying being at home. I wasn’t convinced she would follow them through as she had previously said that her & James discussed it and she would be a stay at home mum until all the kids had left full time education.. I don’t get it, if that’s what they want to do as a family then that’s their business, but possibly she felt the pressure from others..
The youngest is only in reception so if that’s the case she’s potentially got another 11 years at home!

The youngest is only in reception so if that’s the case she’s potentially got another 11 years at home!
By that time it will be time for her to retire . If something happened to James she would be in so much trouble with her pension and that .

Reactions: 1
Just watched her packed lunches she does for the kids. Does anyone else think that she doesn’t give the eldest much. He’s a 17/18 teenager and she gives him the same lunch as his younger siblings. I know from experience lads of that age you can’t normally fill them up.

Just watched her packed lunches she does for the kids. Does anyone else think that she doesn’t give the eldest much. He’s a 17/18 teenager and she gives him the same lunch as his younger siblings. I know from experience lads of that age you can’t normally fill them up.
He's probably buying extra food as well as what he's given for packed lunch - my son certainly was at that age. in fact, he preferred to buy his own than have a packed lunch, he very often came home with his packed lunch uneaten because he'd been out with his mates to the chippy at lunchtime or bought hot lunch in the school canteen.

I am glad to see this thread open again.
Kelly, if you are watching this thread, I just wanted to say hiya and that it was lovely to bump into you over Christmas ☺
Keep doing what you are doing and remember no parent is perfect but we are all perfect for our kids. We all miss the kids on the vlogs but taking them off was absolutely the right thing for you to do as a family.
I did love it the other day though when Carson sneaked in in the background when you were baking and one of the older ones pulled him out of the way quick. Bless! I am curious how you explained it to him that he wouldn't be on the vlogs anymore.

I've unsubscribed.....never thought I would as Kelly was my absolute favourite to watch. I'm just not interested in weekly food shops, meals for the week or kids lunches. It's boring doing this in my real life so have no desire to watch anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I noticed she has lost a lot of subs. I guess she feels her hands are tied. Who knows!
I wanted to see more of her GCSE stuff too but that seems to be on the back burner and I also think she missed a trick with the garage. She could have time lapsed that or at least covered it more. Ironically I am going to do my loft in the next few weeks and have been watching loads of decluttering videos

I noticed she has lost a lot of subs. I guess she feels her hands are tied. Who knows!
I wanted to see more of her GCSE stuff too but that seems to be on the back burner and I also think she missed a trick with the garage. She could have time lapsed that or at least covered it more. Ironically I am going to do my loft in the next few weeks and have been watching loads of decluttering videos
I agree she missed a trick with not filming the decluttering of the garage but instead talked about it in a vlog which for me was boring. They should convert it for a bedroom for Colby.

She’s a lovely lady but I don’t understand why she’s not working? There’s no reason for her to not work surely? Because her children are now at school, the youngest one is Carson and he’s at school. And is it true her husband works as a taxi driver? How do they afford all of that bloody food on her husbands wages? Unless she claims benefits? The mind boggles.

How do they afford all of that bloody food on her husbands wages?
It was something that always boggled my mind back when I watched her, was how brand name heavy her food shop was. I know many of us often have a couple of things where we like a specific brand of something, but some of the things she bought branded I found absurd, the supermarket own brand being the same quality but way cheaper.

She’s a lovely lady but I don’t understand why she’s not working? There’s no reason for her to not work surely? Because her children are now at school, the youngest one is Carson and he’s at school. And is it true her husband works as a taxi driver? How do they afford all of that bloody food on her husbands wages? Unless she claims benefits? The mind boggles.
As a taxi driver in the northwest the average yearly wage is meant to be about £20000. With 5 kids they would be entitled to Working family tax credits which could be up to £1000 a month plus they would also get about £300 a month child benefit. So I agree with you there is no reason why she shouldn’t work but maybe if they do claim benefits to top up their income it probably isn’t worth it.

So yet again the you tube account appears to have disappeared, the Instagram account has been closed. I only watched a few of Kelly's vids yesterday and now everything is either closed or set to private.Does anyone know if anything has happened? As much as I like Kelly, she really doesn't come across as interested any more. She appears to lose interest fairly quickly. She always referred to social media as her job, registering to pay tax etc, but approaches it more like a hobby. I really hope Kelly can find some happiness doing something she enjoys

It was all so dull to me her recent stuff I stopped watching after she came back. Maybe she wasn’t getting any views again . She doesn’t really care about the viewers at all to just disappear without a word again. People will be thinking something bad has happened .