Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s a malicious and vindictive thing to report someone to social services. clearly Rachel is not going to win parent of the year, but she is adequately parenting her children to the best of her ability (like I’m sure we all are).

But my god why does she have bring this social services report back to her having a “free birth” literally no one cares you had your baby at home. She was fortunate it was a good birth and the baby was born healthily otherwise I’m sure she would have happily blue lighted herself and her baby to the nearest conventional doctor who could have helped her.

Now she can continue to reinforce this narrative of how her amazing free birth is rubbing everyone up the wrong way and she was doing what was natural and sacred and it feeds into her identity of going against the grain and being free and in tune with herself and anti conventional medicine.

Maybe a Swedish person could enlighten us if having a homebirth is really that unusual?

Reactions: 3
Again, anyone watching the movies like Sound of Freedom or ANY of the very popular documentaries about pedophiles, children trafficking and so on?… I don’t give a F about the ancestral child birth and if she wanted her daughter watching .. is the constant exposure of the children that has gotten me from way back! Pedophiles are out there hungry for children.. looking at accounts like hers, popular, that is BEYOND scary to me.. so actually if someone reports her for THAT, I would totally agree! That person might be doing her a favor. Bring her awareness that this tit is sadly a huge reality of our society nowadays and MAYBE she would not expose her children.. BUT She knows exposing the children “sells” , brings in followers, and THAT SHE IS VERY INTERESTED IN. Also, the fact that she is already hating Sweden and thinking about moving… borderline personality disorder + who knows what else.. if I were Dennis I would have gone get that boat and sail back to Aruba.. she is insufferable!
---
it’s a malicious and vindictive thing to report someone to social services. clearly Rachel is not going to win parent of the year, but she is adequately parenting her children to the best of her ability (like I’m sure we all are).

But my god why does she have bring this social services report back to her having a “free birth” literally no one cares you had your baby at home. She was fortunate it was a good birth and the baby was born healthily otherwise I’m sure she would have happily blue lighted herself and her baby to the nearest conventional doctor who could have helped her.

Now she can continue to reinforce this narrative of how her amazing free birth is rubbing everyone up the wrong way and she was doing what was natural and sacred and it feeds into her identity of going against the grain and being free and in tune with herself and anti conventional medicine.

Maybe a Swedish person could enlighten us if having a homebirth is really that unusual?
I agree 💯 that someone might have reported her for a number of things, BUT because she is soooo obsessed with the FREE BIRTH BS and reinforcing it when I reality I think by now no one cares… that’s what she is clinging into… she might be afraid, as usual, of telling us the entire truth.. what else did that report say? .. we will never know as she is a pathological lier! AND also, why do you keep exposing the children? When something serious like that happens, you should go immediately into protecting mode. I know plenty of influencers, reasonable ones, who even close their accounts for their own sake and their families.. but guess what..?Rachel appears to love every bit of it.. that scares me and disgust me 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Again, anyone watching the movies like Sound of Freedom or ANY of the very popular documentaries about pedophiles, children trafficking and so on?… I don’t give a F about the ancestral child birth and if she wanted her daughter watching .. is the constant exposure of the children that has gotten me from way back! Pedophiles are out there hungry for children.. looking at accounts like hers, popular, that is BEYOND scary to me.. so actually if someone reports her for THAT, I would totally agree! That person might be doing her a favor. Bring her awareness that this tit is sadly a huge reality of our society nowadays and MAYBE she would not expose her children.. BUT She knows exposing the children “sells” , brings in followers, and THAT SHE IS VERY INTERESTED IN. Also, the fact that she is already hating Sweden and thinking about moving… borderline personality disorder + who knows what else.. if I were Dennis I would have gone get that boat and sail back to Aruba.. she is insufferable!
---

I agree 💯 that someone might have reported her for a number of things, BUT because she is soooo obsessed with the FREE BIRTH BS and reinforcing it when I reality I think by now no one cares… that’s what she is clinging into… she might be afraid, as usual, of telling us the entire truth.. what else did that report say? .. we will never know as she is a pathological lier! AND also, why do you keep exposing the children? When something serious like that happens, you should go immediately into protecting mode. I know plenty of influencers, reasonable ones, who even close their accounts for their own sake and their families.. but guess what..?Rachel appears to love every bit of it.. that scares me and disgust me 🤮
For sure! Any of Leas school friends parents, teachers, neighbours, the people she got working on her farm, anyone who follows her has way too much access to the children. It’s all too much exposure of the children.

Also to report her wouldn’t someone need to know their address? Could be someone they know. Or could be some way to create drama out of nothing for greater exposure on Instagram.

Without stories about the children it’s all boring plants and tea until she comes up with her next shill.

If I found out I was being brought up in such a public way without my consent I would not be happy. In a few years when Leas friends have social media will Lea want to be all over her mothers account?

It took over a decade for her to spin Aruba into a horrible place to live and get outta there to head for her 'sacred' homeland of Sweden. Now it's less than 2 years and she's already painting Sweden into an awful place to live, saying they might not be there long-term.
Curious where they would end up next...

Reactions: 7
In Sweden, all information about income is public and accessible by everyone. You can only see the total taxable income amount per year but that would give a good ballpark of how much she is paying taxes for as a private person.

Then I can see that she has a company registered under her name (and her brother) that was registered in 2022 and last year had a turnover of 2,5 msek. There is more information about the company but I dont know if we are allowed to post links here.

To see more details about the company and her income you have to pay, so if someone is willing to take one for the team, it isnt that expensive. Checking her income costs around 4$ and for her company around 10$. It is completely legal in Sweden to obtain this information as it is the right of everyone to know how much tax other people are paying.

Reactions: 6
She has put her foot in the s*it really and put herself in the wrong spotlight.
This constant and relentless airing their family laundry in public, for all to see your tits out, your arse out, newborn still has bodily fluids on after few seconds out of her uterus and straight away going on Instagram, the other kid constantly on display and recorded to her “followers”.
Social services, journalists on her case, now hating the country… she’s got major issues.
I mean who the hell is still following her bullshit? Who are her audience?? Who is benefiting from her ‘stories’?
Why can’t that man child Dennis grow a pair and stand up to her and say, enough is enough, no more dirty family laundry on Instagram.
FFS, it’s so embarrassing and cringing.
---
For sure! Any of Leas school friends parents, teachers, neighbours, the people she got working on her farm, anyone who follows her has way too much access to the children. It’s all too much exposure of the children.

Also to report her wouldn’t someone need to know their address? Could be someone they know. Or could be some way to create drama out of nothing for greater exposure on Instagram.

Without stories about the children it’s all boring plants and tea until she comes up with her next shill.

If I found out I was being brought up in such a public way without my consent I would not be happy. In a few years when Leas friends have social media will Lea want to be all over her mothers account?
It could be Mama Shama! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
This constant and relentless airing their family laundry in public, for all to see your tits out, your arse out, newborn still has bodily fluids on after few seconds out of her uterus and straight away going on Instagram, the other kid constantly on display and recorded to her “followers”.
Social services, journalists on her case, now hating the country… she’s got major issues.
I mean who the hell is still following her bullshit? Who are her audience?? Who is benefiting from her ‘stories’?
Why can’t that man child Dennis grow a pair and stand up to her and say, enough is enough, no more dirty family laundry on Instagram.
---

I was also thinking that. She made a post with a picture of a dying relative and there was a small reference to Finn being born.

They are for two years in Sweden now, just recently moved to her "manifested" farm and now she talks about leaving again? Tearing her daughter again to another country and away from friends and family? Didn't she say that she found her true home in Sweden?

Reactions: 10
They are for two years in Sweden now, just recently moved to her "manifested" farm and now she talks about leaving again? Tearing her daughter again to another country and away from friends and family? Didn't she say that she found her true home in Sweden?

She doesn’t care about anyone, but herself. That’s what narcissists do.
This again clearly shows that she’s talking out of her backside, dream life this, dream life that… she doesn’t have a clue what she wants, she’s so obviously unhappy with her life and at unease with her own self that she thinks running away from another country again will make it all alright, not realising that you can’t keep running away from yourself.
It’s quite sad really, she preaches about ‘Home’ and her lapdogs are lapping it all up.
She obviously didn’t get the admiration from her native country that she so desperately craves.
A very disturbed and troubled individual who had it too good for too long and completely lost touch with reality.

Reactions: 12
She said something in the rant in her stories today about the whole social services thing, like ‘she GOT to experience’ a little drama, even though it came and went by the time she found out about it. It just sounded odd to me; like she was happy on some level to get some drama, even though it could have been a horrible thing for her. In my opinion, any kind of drama is like oxygen to her. She feeds on it.

Reactions: 8
She said something in the rant in her stories today about the whole social services thing, like ‘she GOT to experience’ a little drama, even though it came and went by the time she found out about it. It just sounded odd to me; like she was happy on some level to get some drama, even though it could have been a horrible thing for her. In my opinion, any kind of drama is like oxygen to her. She feeds on it.
For sure. Why even mention it?
A new low in a way to use your children to gain traction on social media 😞

• Sad
---

I swear I thought the same!!
---
She also said that her mom moved her from place to place like a ragged doll and that she wood never ever would do that to Lea………..

Reactions: 10

Spot on. True narcissist, everything is predictable. Drama is her oxygen. Today was like Christmas morning for her. She appeared so lively for todays rant. I wouldn’t be surprised if she filed the anonymous complaint on herself. Either way she’s loving it, It’s easy to see right through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The manifested farm 🤮She was under no illusions as to the culture in Sweden, she is Swedish for sobbing out loud. Was it strategic so she could continue to play the role of “freethinking rebel”? Or is she so self absorbed she didn’t even think about her very non conforming family living in a very conforming society? Both are equally absurd. I guarantee they are already taking about Costa Rica again.

Oh. If only she would be honest. I’m sure we would have some good questions.

Also, how self centered do you have to be to ask something like that 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
No it is not particularly unusual or strange in Sweden. I think there is actually a rise in home births nowadays. But with midwife(s) and/or doula. It is becoming more and more trendy. The aversion against YG is not about home births as such, as she seems to think, it is about her dissing health care in general and medial interventions when pregnant that people react to. And influences millions of people. Also that she is so hostile and condescending towards people who comment that to her. That is my five cents.

Anyone who believe this? 😅

IMG_8982.png

• Haha
No it is not particularly unusual or strange in Sweden. I think there is actually a rise in home births nowadays. But with midwife(s) and/or doula. It is becoming more and more trendy. The aversion against YG is not about home births as such, as she seems to think, it is about her dissing health care in general and medial interventions when pregnant that people react to. And influences millions of people. Also that she is so hostile and condescending towards people who comment that to her. That is my five cents.

View attachment 2311746
I don't buy this as a regular measure of how often she's actually on her phone. She's busy with a newborn, so I'm hoping her screen time is less than usual, but I imagine on an average/normal day, she's on her phone more like 6-8 hours a day, if not more when she's fishing for drama or engagement.

She has a knack for either picking the most boring questions to answer, or she answers the same controversial questions she's already responded to 500 times before.
This is just another excuse for her to acting all-knowing and court more drama for attention.

View attachment 2311746
This is her average for THIS day, if she wanted to really show her average, she should have shown last weeks, or the weeks before (since she said the thing about her last week being busy).

But honestly, with a newborn attached to your boob 24/7, there’s really not much else to do other than watch tv or be on your phone, so I would love to see her average at the end of the week. Her average last week is likely a more accurate representation of her phone use.

Reactions: 5
This is her average for THIS day, if she wanted to really show her average, she should have shown last weeks, or the weeks before (since she said the thing about her last week being busy).

But honestly, with a newborn attached to your boob 24/7, there’s really not much else to do other than watch tv or be on your phone, so I would love to see her average at the end of the week. Her average last week is likely a more accurate representation of her phone use.
The maths ain't mathing...

If 2hr42 is down 32% from last week (the screenshot shared) then last week's average was 4 hours a day.

The maths ain't mathing...

If 2hr42 is down 32% from last week (the screenshot shared) then last week's average was 4 hours a day.
I think that's what she meant though, she said she spent more time on her phone last week, which would add up with the down 32% from last week. So she spent ~4h/d last week on her phone, this week 2-3h
Still don't believer her lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.