Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dgkater

Dennis is on his barn busy with coffee roasting and because Rachel cannot let him watch Fin for a short amount of time she puts him in this flimsy seat alone with a dog while she is swimming in a lake? She really lost it.
And what is it with her obsession with his naps? I guess her making such a fuss about it is the main reason that he does not sleep well.
She needs a nanny, the less Finn is surrounded by her, the better.
---
And of course being stupid and forget to close a waterhose for 24 hours and unplug a fridge with pricy meat and fish in it is mercury retrograde. 🙄
I would say they are as careless as their daughter is because they are rich and their actions don't have consequences but Rachel of course blames the stars for it. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
As she continues to drone on about “freebirthing” it’s hard not to notice that her stories supporting her -FREEBIRTH IS THE ONLY WAY- ideals, are always white women, who I can only assume, are of privilege 🧐 I will never understand her lack of awareness.

• Heart

Suzecakes

Guys. All powerful, comes from a long line of witches Rachel keeps ticks away with her MIND!! Just by not worrying about it!!! Magic!!

Is there a single coherent, fact-based thought in her empty little mind?

View attachment 2354585
She’s so uninformed. The ticks that cause Lyme disease are so small they are almost invisible….like the size of a pencil tip. But yeah, Rachel doesn’t see them because of her magical mind powers. 🙄

• Haha

Suzecakes

This woman is insane. She literally just said, of her newborn child, "I don't see him as much of a talker". He's a baby, ffs.

Oh and of course, the myth of Finn the Guru gas started already. He looks at the world with such wisdom. Rachel, you absolute dumbass. He's not even three months. His vision is milky and hazy. He literally cannot see the world for shit.

Those children are in for a lifetime of mental and emotional trauma.

View attachment 2354771
She seems to like to think of herself as some sort of enlightened guru or now, all-knowing ancestral witch, so I guess her kids have to be that also. Projecting much there, Rachel? Ffs, she is priveleged af and that’s mostly why she has the material success that she does, not her ‘manifesting’ and ‘inner work/wisdom’. 🙄

ShaChe

Ah, apparently Lea has chickenpox. No mention of calling a doctor for advice or anything.
And she claims she doesn’t know how she could have gotten it. Does she have short term memory loss?… Didn’t she just go into town a week ago? And before that, a party at her house with a bunch of kids? And obviously, no mention of vaccinations. Easily preventable, what a dingbat.

Is there ever a time in her life when there’s no drama? It’s always something!

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's so funny how she keeps pushing through the whole skin to skin, never put the baby down, pick the baby up when he cries so he won't feel abandoned and become traumatized by you letting him cry for a moment in the car, or hats, or your covered boobs.

If the baby can feel ALL that and become traumatized, doesn't she realize that by that same logic the baby knows how much she's hating all of this and can feel her complaining and whiny energy and will indeed be traumatized by that? 🤣🤣🤣

TheSheep

If she cared about community and yoga, she would open a yoga studio, community hub type place with a cafe so man child Dennis can make his mediocre coffees.
But they haven’t. Instead she just keeps recording her sprogs to constantly violate their privacy for 1.9 million strangers.
What a sad and pointless existence.

The text message reads like Lea cried because Rakels sister left, but it's worded wrong. It says, word for word, "Lea cried for you for almost an hour". That's not how you would normally say it, it's a very anglicised way of writing swedish, which she does a lot. But her translation make it sound like they put Lea on a plane!

Screenshot_20231115_092017_Instagram.jpg

That said, I can't believe she thinks she limiting screen time for her children when she's constantly filming them and herself. I know it's not the same, but it's very clear Lea is aware she's being filmed and hamming it up for the camera. The instagram stories of her interacting with the staff and the other children make her look like someone who is used to being the center of attention without boundaries.

How many new business adventures have they tried and abandoned by now? Six or seven? She can't even influence properly, she's half-assing everything and pretends she succeeds.

It's actually kind of funny how bad she is at everything she does, except prancing around her garden (that someone else planned, planted and takes care of), but I get genuinly upset when she's scamming people with her courses and charities.

Naynay89

She also bangs on about the journalist “putting women down for their choice of birth”, which is what she has done the entire time…
She has done nothing else than put other women down for their choice to have a birth at the hospital (which she did in Aruba when she had Lea and said it was the most wonderful thing) her giggling the whole time in her ig stories gets me on my nerves!!
---
Or an actual job. One that isn't sitting down for an hour a week talking about herself, as if she doesn't do that all day, every day.

It amazes me that Dennis and her friends put up with her. I'd be so bored out of my mind.
I think at this point Denis must be questioning every day if his marriage is worth the hassle, I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly talks to other women.

Last edited:

QueenBW

VIP Member
Omg the only way their different births can affect them, is if she makes it a big deal. There were no medical issues with either. No forceps were used. It's all fine. Back when Lea was born, she claimed it bad been all good after getting to hospital. She's the one that's going to fuck up those kids.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Seeing this on my stories literally gave me a freight.

How is this the face of a 34 year old that lives to do nothing but swan about her garden? She looks ashen and about 65. Whatever she recommends, I'd do the opposite.

Screenshot_20230807_092639_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

TheSheep

Eight stories this morning of Rachel giggling like a maniac claiming she's completely unbothered by this Swedish article about her (when it SO clearly has deeply gotten under her skin). She disparages the article's author, calling into question her legitimacy as a journalist. Rachel refers to herself in the third person as 'Yoga Girl'. Reiterates that she's completely, totally, wholly unbothered. So unbothered that she thinks this is the funniest article ever written and wants to print it out and frame it. She proclaims that Sweden is SO behind the times that EVERYTHING Rachel does is considered radical. (It was then immediately followed by a post saying 'I love my home' 🙄

WHO IS THIS FOR?!?! Who is watching this and relating and cheering her on and agreeing?! At this point, she's openly stroking her own ego and gloating about her right-wing/QAnon beliefs/behaviors. It's not compelling or entertaining in any way. And certainly not inspiring.

It honestly seems like she's losing complete touch with reality and the real world more and more by the minute. Dennis, Mikayla, and her family indulging her in every whim and crazy belief is only going to harm those children at the end of it all. Seems like she's intentionally surrounded herself with people who have no critical thinking skills and a desire to glom on to the last scraps of 'fame' Rachel is clinging to.
I have honestly have no idea how she finds the time for all this crap, what with running a farm and the sprogs etc..
She will be cancelled in Sweden too if she doesn’t contain her narcissistic and nasty ways.
She had a problem with Aruba, now Sweden, criticising everything and everyone, but of course The Grifter is the perfect human specimen. She’s God’s gift 😂
I might actually contact the journalist who wrote this article and try to persuade to write a really revealing article about the grifter, like a real eye opener.

Also, if you feel that her views and stories are far-right, please report to Instagram, all her SM platforms need to be shut down, that is the only way to deal with a narcissistic grifter like Rakel.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
She seems to like to think of herself as some sort of enlightened guru or now, all-knowing ancestral witch, so I guess her kids have to be that also. Projecting much there, Rachel? Ffs, she is priveleged af and that’s mostly why she has the material success that she does, not her ‘manifesting’ and ‘inner work/wisdom’. 🙄
It's so obvious to me she really hasn't done ANY real work on herself, despite claiming to have attended all those Osho retreats and gone to therapy. She's still the wounded, abandoned, looked over child that seeks attention and wants to be special, because no adult in her life gives a fuck.

If she had truly done the work, she wouldn't be saddling her children with crippling amounts of expectations as to how special they are and how they just know everything and are here to lead the world.

She's mentally unstable and is passing on the trauma to her kids.

• Heart

groovytuesdays

Rachel makes a hobby out of being a self-proclaimed expert on whatever subject is the flavor of the week….. yoga, rescuing animals, c0v1d, traveling, island economics, herbs and plants and now motherhood and “anti-medical” birthing. My gosh just so much experience in such little time to be an expert and giving advice to tons of followers! Must be ancestral to pick a new hobby and be vain enough to spout advice on it like she’s the first one to ever experience that experience in the history of mankind….it’s cyclical….. predictable…

ShaChe

The article (is hardly call it article, more like a brief paragraph) says:
CULTURAL DEBATE. Influencer Rachel Bråthén, better known as Yoga girl, is breastfeeding a newborn. She has just given birth at home. A fresh placenta is served next to a Wild flower centerpiece plate from Arket. A bowl shaped like a blooming poppy, costing 690 kronor. Bright red, tonally matching the fleshy color of the placenta.

Nothing screams wonderful woman more than Instagramming a placenta in a flower bowl from Arket.

I am fascinated by the home birthers on Instagram. Yoga girl's pregnancy has been followed on her account, a pregnancy without a single midwife check-up. Who needs ultrasound when you have intuition?

• Haha

saltnslay

She said something in the rant in her stories today about the whole social services thing, like ‘she GOT to experience’ a little drama, even though it came and went by the time she found out about it. It just sounded odd to me; like she was happy on some level to get some drama, even though it could have been a horrible thing for her. In my opinion, any kind of drama is like oxygen to her. She feeds on it.

Spot on. True narcissist, everything is predictable. Drama is her oxygen. Today was like Christmas morning for her. She appeared so lively for todays rant. I wouldn’t be surprised if she filed the anonymous complaint on herself. Either way she’s loving it, It’s easy to see right through her.

• Haha

asdfghjklily

Ah child exploitation for monetary gain and views, the classic recipe for any shitty “influencer” 🙄

asdfghjklily

I have so much to unpack.

Firstly, #recoveringvegan??? Remember when you had morals and gave a shit about someone other than yourself Rachel? She was clearly never, ever in it for the animals and she built her entire following around being a vegan only to now say she has to recover from it as if it’s a sickness. I don’t care what her dietary preferences are but boldly calling out vegans as if they’re the ones in the wrong and she had to “recover” from everything she did is insulting to those who admired and looked up to her. Her whole ethos was veganism and animal welfare and now she’s discrediting everybody who looked up to her.

Okay so onto her baby boy. She’s clearly flabbergasted that he’s not like perfect Pisces Lea who was born in a “traumatic” way yet slept great and was an easy baby.

She did all the things she wanted when she was pregnant and dismissed all medical professionals and birthed him at home with no help and it was a raw experience blah blah and yet still funnily enough he’s like any other baby. What did she think would happen? He’d been born “free” so therefore he’d be a golden baby who slept when she wanted him to and never cried? He’s a baby. He needs a mother. You are the mother. Why is she surprised that a baby needs a mother as if she didn’t expect it? Did she think he’d be born walking and talking and changing his own diapers? Why is she shocked that a defenceless baby needs care and attention and not for his mother to prance away and do yoga and worship weeds and cry at the sun?

Can she get her egotistical, pathetic head of out her own ass and realise this is the real fucking world and no matter how her child was born it was never going to be easy? Did she really think everything would be smoother sailing because she pushed him out in a paddling pool in her lounge?

I have said it before and I’ll say it again…she needs to get a fucking grip.