Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theothermpdg

The way she recorded herself crying is the LEAST authentic LEAST genuine LEAST “being present” thing I can possibly imagine. She is CONSUMED with herself and how she is perceived
I didn't see that, because I don't follow her, but wow that is gross! Even for her.

Reactions: 2

Dgkater

The first picture has a disclaimer now. Can anybody explain why they wash the baby but leave the cord and placenta "on"? Is this a thing?

QueenBW

VIP Member
She's still going with this. And she's such a shit writer and fake concerned human that she didn't even notice or care that what she wrote makes no sense. Pretty sure she meant the pro bits reversed.

What a joke.

Screenshot_20231010_055637_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
I read it as Lea cried when the extended family left. I can’t believe Rachel would send her home back to Sweden and Stay on without her.

• Sad

samwhat

Brace yourselves, guys. There is another ‘ask Rachel’ episode coming up on the pod. She says everytime the questions she gets are always “divinely, synchronistically so perfect”. 🙄
Yeah hoping it’s completely new content. Not nesting/dogs and blankets/ cooking & freezing food/babies & wild pregnancy/all her renovation work

Chukaika

A lot of people use saunas in Scandinavia while pregnant. I go regularly to a sauna at my gym and I have seen plenty of pregnant women there all the time. Some of them I even know personally and they are people who follow medical advice. I am also reading on the Swedish healthcare system webpage about what you shouldn't do while pregnant and there is nothing advising against it.
Rachel? I live in the States. I am talking about my experience. I am sorry that I triggered something in you.😂 I think you are in the wrong forum honey.
---
Rachel? I live in the States. I am talking about my experience. I am sorry that I triggered something in you.😂 I think you are in the wrong forum honey.

Attachments

• Angry

samwhat

I don't recall her mentioning going to a doctor or showing herself at the doctor's office/hospital, which we know she has no qualms doing. So I'm guessing she was being sneaky as always.
I remember her saying she went for a health check and everything was wonderful!

As this was in the Netherlands (I think) she can always still claim the nasty Swedish health care system was not involved.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I never understood the ‘push present’ idea.

Isn’t your push present…….the baby?! 🤯

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
What is she on about? So if Mothers and Grandmother’s were in charge we’d all be ok? Because women who have birthed a child are somehow immune from evil? She wrecks my brain 😜
Her thought process has the depth of a droplet of water.

samwhat

Sounds like he manages Rachel’s dads property 🤔
---
She can’t decide who or where she wants to be. An “ancestral” Swedish woman or an “ancestral” beach dweller. She’s out of her mind. Also - love all the medical advice she gives 🙄 the haughtiness and egotism she displays constantly thinking she is qualified to answer these questions is wild. Honestly sometimes when she does these AMA things (🙄) I am convinced she asks herself the questions just so she can give specific answers. Anyone else feel that way?
Yeah. I totally think she makes up a lot of the questions herself.

She’s just throwing this whole tray of cookies into the garbage?! Would have thought she’d be composting them for her magical little farm to feed her medicinal herbs. How wasteful! Anything for the views

Attachments

Chukaika

Are you talking about the time where she said she did something really stupid and didn’t want to talk about it and she was in the bath and said her uterus was contracting? If so, on the next Friday pod after that post she talks about having said something dumb to Lea and she was spiraling about it. It didn’t seem like a big deal to me. Lea had a little milium (blocked sebaceous gland) on her nose and asked Rachel if it could be removed because she didn’t like it and Rachel said that it could be removed if it bothered her. Lea started crying and Rachel thought that she had ruined Lea’s self image in some way. She thinks Lea needed her to tell her that the little bump was no big deal and that she was still beautiful.

Anyways, this seemed to be the thing she was referring to in her story on Instagram, but I can’t know for sure. It didn’t seem like a big deal to me but she went on and on about it on the pod, ‘cause ya know, she didn’t feel like talking about it, except on the pod where she gets the $s to talk about it, ‘cause it’s Rachel. 🙄 IMO she over dramatizes things and does that baiting thing to funnel people to her pod. If that’s what she did, I find those tactics 🤮. I thought she had fallen or done something reckless to hurt herself.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, thank you.
If this was the stupid thing than it was a typical silly Rachel thing.
Rachel ruins Leas life on a regular basis by recording every little thing and giving her no privacy at all. This is no big deal for her. But not saying Lea how perfekt and beautiful she is made her spiraling? 🙄 OMG this woman!
[/QUOTE]
In that same podcast she mentioned that she couldn’t handle the hate on the IG comment section of her wild pregnancy picture where her boobs are hanging out.. and she got very emotional to the point (like it’s a life or death decision) of blocking comments because she couldn’t take it….. again… the double moral here .. “I’m not sharing anymore on ig since it’s not a safe place” but she keeps sharing naked pregnant pictures of herself? The most vulnerable moments?… someone needs to intervene or else she will end up crazy like her mother.. which I strongly believe it’s probably in her genes… so maybe there’s not much to do