Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzecakes

I don’t follow her anymore, so may I ask:

1) What artisanal sausages did she spew snow? Like context? Lol I gotta know!

2) A weighted blanket? That’s extreme and I believe warned against. What’s wrong with gently swaddling? A few layers of soft cloth are much easier on their fragile systems than a weight distributed down on them. Maybe there’s a new style 🤷🏻 I don’t know of.
Swaddling does seem like something that might help. I don’t think I have ever heard her mention it. I think it is possible she doesn’t know what it is. She just got a baby monitor in the last week. Who doesn’t get one of those before the baby is born? She doesn’t seem to know some of the basics? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

QueenBW

VIP Member
I remember her saying she went for a health check and everything was wonderful!

As this was in the Netherlands (I think) she can always still claim the nasty Swedish health care system was not involved.
Wasn't the health check before she flew? When she refused the exam and basically said everything they told her was wrong?

Reactions: 2

Suzecakes

Wasn't the health check before she flew? When she refused the exam and basically said everything they told her was wrong?
Yes, that health check where she refused the exam was before the flight in Sweden, not the Netherlands.

Suzecakes

I am very glad it went well and they both are ok. At least she looks genuinely happy and I didn’t find her smiles in the photos to be smug at all. It’s been a while since her page has been free of obnoxious, smug smiles. And Lea doesn’t look traumatized in the photo. But the bloody foot photo = yuck.

But yes, some of the content to follow will be insufferable. The birth story, her reckless advocating for wild pregnancy and free birth, etc.

Suzecakes

They're in for a massive reality check on Lea's behavior now that she's in a school setting. Strangers are not going to coddle and guru-fy Lea the way Rakel does and they certainly aren't going to let her get away with being the exception to every rule.

It feels like Rakel has done nothing but complain since having Finn.
Is it the norm in Sweden for Lea to be in what Rakel says is equivalent to ‘pre-K’ in the states at 6 years old? In the states, pre-K is pre-Kindergarten, so kids are 4 years old when they go there. And then 5 years old when going to kindergarten and 6 when going to first grade. Sounds like Rakel doesn’t understand what pre-K is in the states as she says Lea would then enter first grade next year. Sounds like Lea is in what would be called kindergarten in the states?

She just needs to change it to Rachel Braethen. She changed the podcast from the yoga girl podcast to the new name and I doubt that had much impact on her listeners. I’ve followed her for probably a decade and I would say it’s perfectly normal to not be the same person and have the same passions/interests that you had a decade ago. I certainly don’t. Plus we know Rachel’s “passions” change rapidly so going by her actual name will allow her to encompass all her other interests rather than focussing on yoga which is clearly no longer a passion.

For someone so terrified of toxic mold she seemed perfectly content walking right into this abandoned, dusty, moldy house with her baby on her hip…..
---
Also, does anyone know where Dennis is working now?

Attachments

I think she actually did try to monetize her online herbalism class some months ago, earlier in the year. So yeah, we only know that she has actually done stuff when she tries to monetize it. 🙄 But it seemed like she hadn’t started the class yet, when she was advertising it. Maybe she got the class free in exchange for some promotion. We would never know because she is sneaky about her ad disclosure, if she does it at all. Anyways, I suspect she hasn’t completed much of it with the pregnancy. Even after completing it, I doubt that makes her enough of an expert to give advice to her followers.
Yes I seem to remember her offering some sort of discount code for the course?

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm willing to bet her "therapist" has the same credentials as "Doctor" Will Cole. Aka, none that are actually accredited by scientific institutions.

• Heart
So Lea didn't go home? Funny how she's not showing her in stories then, which makes her look like she did go home when she didn't then.
I don't think so judging by what is written in swedish! I wouldn't put it past Rakel to do something like that, but she's probably just not very good at wording things, or she's fishing for interactions and outrage.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Well for as much as we dislike her, I think we’re all interested in birth of the prodigal “sun”. Cryptic story which I am assuming means she’s in labour - also I swear she said she thought the due date was around the 6th…which proves she 💯 knew after the gender scan how many weeks she was and she worked it out. What a tw*t 😂
I found the story with Lea, forcing the kid to say what "she had just said" when clearly she hadn't said anything like that, super cringe.

Hope she and the baby are fine and that Lea isn't too traumatized by seeing all the blood and crap. Literally.

therlieann

of course she had to say that the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck and entire body to create the controversy she craves for, AND to tell everyone how save it is to DIY… how did she unwrap that cord is probably going to be the topic she will be talking about foreverrrrrrrrr… don’t believe for a second it was only family…
Yes this can actually cause harm to a baby. Im happy that it all went well but its a risk.

I'm fairly new so I'm not sure if there's already been a rule discussed about her mom, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned that it seems shama hasn't met little "sun" yet. They must have *really* had it out recently. I'd love to know what happened.

therlieann

She did, yeah, according to her it was 11 hours but little sun is there. She included a photo of her bloodied feet. I really don't get this woman.

Glad everything went fine for the baby but she'll never shut up now.
I wonder why posting it immediately on social media. I bet she couldn't wait. Many influencers I follow are just quiet for a week or often even more to enjoy the precious moment. Im glad it was born healthy and all went well tho :)! I wish them the best.

pumpkin87

Has anyone ever tried to locate her “farm” on Google maps? The yellow house and outbuildings and general layout are probably pretty identifiable given that she’s broadcasted it for all her followers - and the article she posted about herself says she lives outside of Sigtuna? I am so unbelievably curious as to how she is perceived by her neighbors / people in her community like parents of kids at Lea’s school / Swedish people in general
Addresses are public in Sweden so it is as easy as to google her name. She seems to still be registered in her old house but if you look up Dennis he is registered in the new house. You can also see how much they paid for the farm.

TheSheep

The thing is that she’s been reported for so many different things, read earlier in the thread that she was reported to social services and tax affairs, I reported her BS so many times to IG and nothing seems to be done about it.
The grifter keeps getting away with being a greedy bastard and keeps taking the piss.

• Angry