Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #4 "Ancestral" Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
171FAE4E-20E4-49AA-9F9A-08993F0F5E78.jpeg
Did Rachel really take a “wild, raw, empowering” dump on her baby and post it on Instagram? 🥴🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Probably is meconium (hopefully) but I don't understand why one would post such intimate photos and share them with the whole wide world. I would hate hate hate to have such intimate photos of me as a baby online. Literally minutes old and clinging to the only thing I know and that raw moment is out for 2M strangers to see

Reactions: 4
Probably is meconium (hopefully) but I don't understand why one would post such intimate photos and share them with the whole wide world. I would hate hate hate to have such intimate photos of me as a baby online. Literally minutes old and clinging to the only thing I know and that raw moment is out for 2M strangers to see
She’s despicable really in the way she exploits her own kids for trying to retain an image that she images herself to be.
Why can’t 1.9 million people see through her fake facade?

Reactions: 8

Thanks for clarifying, wayyyyyyyy to graphic for me. This poor child has no privacy from the moment he was born. So sad the way Rachel exploits her children.

Reactions: 4
She’s despicable really in the way she exploits her own kids for trying to retain an image that she images herself to be.
Why can’t 1.9 million people see through her fake facade?

YG peaked a few years ago and has been on a downward trend for awhile. Recently over a 100,000 people disliked her content so much they unfollowed her. Out of her 1.9 million remaining followers she only gets only 1-5% engagement. I wonder how many of her followers aren’t even actively using Instagram anymore. Maybe she paid for bots early on. However according to Rachel’s podcast bio she inspires millions everyday!!! 🙄🙄🙄 Her rating on Spotify dropped from 4.8 to 4.7 recently too. It’s like the more people get to know Rachel the less they will like her….
18D5EDCF-0672-4DBF-BF27-0E85FEC02A9C.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So I was watching YG ig stories today and apparently she is super tired because Finn has been uncomfortable because of his tummy, and he felt better after a huge poop, I mean that poor child has been sick almost every day of his life, if it’s not the breathing issues it’s his tummy and constipation, and for her it’s just the most normal thing in the world and no need for seeking pediatric treatment. She is insane.

Btw she should be seeking for a dermatologist because the sun damage in her face is alarming.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She did dabble in trying to push her skincare routine - non declared ads obviously. But her skin is AWFUL. That’s what refusing to wear suncream does for you folks …

she has been talking about Finn being upset, yet keeps drinking coffee. LL has “a cough” but she’s right in his face kissing him all over today. I just can’t…

Another thing to complain about: she’s not wearing the baby properly in the wrap. He is way too low and should be high enough that she can slightly bend her head and kiss the top of his head. I haven’t seen his whole setup, but his legs are probably not in the proper M shape either. She is so careless.

Did I just waste 10 minutes of my life listening to Rachel whinge about Dennis buying a $300 boat when she has easily spent $100,000+ decorating the new house from top to bottom (decorators, furniture etc), putting in a new bathroom, air con, wrap around decking and paying a permaculture designer to create, build and plant her fantasy garden??

Complaining he’s not supporting her enough because he doesn’t have boobs and is not on paid maternity leave. That it’s impossible even to go to the toilet on her own with a baby, yet going out in the garden to harvest various herbs totally manageable! She is so unbelievably spoilt and in this bizarre world of her own creating that she has genuinely lost touch with reality.

Rachel’s expensive garden hobby where each precious head of calendula probably cost her $10 to grow vs Dennis budget boat Reno….

Reactions: 10
Her insufferable posting today…selfie videos of her walking around wearing her baby as if she is the first one to ever have done it. She loves looking at herself….

What I really came to say was, did anyone hear her stories today where she talked about how she and Dennis had previously “decided together” that a sailboat was too expensive? Poor Dennis, forced to move across the world and bend to her every whim, he has ONE interest, something he wants to do for himself, and she shoots it down as “too expensive” meanwhile she remodels a whole house, hires an interior designer, and buys hundreds of plants to start her silly little farm….. and he has to go along with it
---
I wonder how Lea feels seeing her mom constantly off in another room, droning on and on into her phone, recording herself….

Last edited:
She scorns medical advice on dietary restrictions while breastfeeding... Yet her baby has an upset stomach. He's a newborn. All he eats/drinks is her breast milk. It doesn't take much brain power to figure out that her breast milk is very likely the issue.

She's such an annoying idiot.
---
Her insufferable posting today…selfie videos of her walking around wearing her baby as if she is the first one to ever have done it. She loves looking at herself….

What I really came to say was, did anyone hear her stories today where she talked about how she and Dennis had previously “decided together” that a sailboat was too expensive? Poor Dennis, forced to move across the world and bend to her every whim, he has ONE interest, something he wants to do for himself, and she shoots it down as “too expensive” meanwhile she remodels a whole house, hires an interior designer, and buys hundreds of plants to start her silly little farm….. and he has to go along with it
---
I wonder how Lea feels seeing her mom constantly off in another room, droning on and on into her phone, recording herself….
The whole sailboat issue was a thing last summer and yeah, she basically told him no. And since he doesn't seem to make his own money, that was that.

Guess he's starting to rebel if he bought or is buying one.

Did I just waste 10 minutes of my life listening to Rachel whinge about Dennis buying a $300 boat when she has easily spent $100,000+ decorating the new house from top to bottom (decorators, furniture etc), putting in a new bathroom, air con, wrap around decking and paying a permaculture designer to create, build and plant her fantasy garden??

Complaining he’s not supporting her enough because he doesn’t have boobs and is not on paid maternity leave. That it’s impossible even to go to the toilet on her own with a baby, yet going out in the garden to harvest various herbs totally manageable! She is so unbelievably spoilt and in this bizarre world of her own creating that she has genuinely lost touch with reality.

Rachel’s expensive garden hobby where each precious head of calendula probably cost her $10 to grow vs Dennis budget boat Reno….
We posted about the SAME thing at the same damn time 🤣

Reactions: 8

What makes absolutely no sense, and I have no idea how she doesn't see the irony of her words as she speaks them, is how she claims the baby needs the mother "because boobs", as you said. She could easily buy a pump and pump once a day, that way dennis or anyone else can help with feeding the baby, freeing up time to take a sh*it or whatever. But I forgot, that's not ancestral and the baby should never drink from a bottle because it will give the baby gas and feelings of neglect by mom.

I remember when Lea didn't want to nurse anymore, and she was all sad about it because the "journey ended sooner than she wanted", or whatever. Well guess what, if you really care about your baby, and breast is best (I have no doubt she believes this) then why didn't she pump for her? Oh that right, because it probably wasn't worth her time. Baby can either have milk straight from the boob or none at all.

Rachel is such a fraud, a major principle of yoga is modesty. YG would be NOTHING if she actually followed yoga’s principles. She exploited yoga in many different ways and has zero shame. Rachel has been showing off her deflated tits breastfeeding now Shama shows her ass! It’s like they’re trying to one up each other. At least Shama isn’t pretending to be a “yogi.” Being naked outside is awesome, being naked outside, taking pictures and posting it to your Instagram is desperate for attention. The way Rachel feels about her mom is exactly how Lea is going to feel about Rachel. The ancestral trauma continues!

5F26CD35-0AAE-45AB-8D09-DBF277DCFB14.jpeg
27E01A39-4573-4D63-929B-AC84FD1A3F31.jpeg
CB726AD4-CC9F-41BB-9AF7-9A6B316CCE29.jpeg
BC86F29A-7B8A-4EB3-BBD0-B20DA2BE475C.jpeg
F98C7302-B626-4985-955A-7BBA1AB4015C.jpeg

---
Also….

Rachel’s tits < Her mom’s tits

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rachel is such a fraud, a major principle of yoga is modesty. YG would be NOTHING if she actually followed yoga’s principles. She exploited yoga in many different ways and has zero shame. Rachel has been showing off her deflated tits breastfeeding now Shama shows her ass! It’s like they’re trying to one up each other. At least Shama isn’t pretending to be a “yogi.” Being naked outside is awesome, being naked outside, taking pictures and posting it to your Instagram is desperate for attention. The way Rachel feels about her mom is exactly how Lea is going to feel about Rachel. The ancestral trauma continues!

View attachment 2301450View attachment 2301451View attachment 2301452View attachment 2301453View attachment 2301454
---
Also….

Rachel’s tits < Her mom’s tits

🤣🤣🤣
Shama had a boob job though! I think it's hilarious that she's antivax but regularly gets botox and has implants.

Also hello! I have been reading for months, trying to make an account and finally managed. Looking forward to discussing with you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.