Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally, nice to see Rake in her right element, running around in the posh parts of the city in her expensive down jacket buying plastic crap at H&M as the basic biiiaatch she is. Just a selfie with a Starbucks mocha frocha herbal matcha extra special holy ancestral latteee and we’re good.

And ffs, Rake. Saying to the bartender guy: ”You’re ready for kids any day now!” *giggle giggle*. She’s the kind of person that believes everyone wants what she has. Maybe he doesn’t want kids? Doesn’t have a girlfriend? Or has and they’re trying? Doesn’t matter if they are friends or whatever, you see how awkward and uncomfortable he gets by it. Just don’t assume that people want or can have kids. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally, nice to see Rake in her right element, running around in the posh parts of the city in her expensive down jacket buying plastic crap at H&M as the basic biiiaatch she is. Just a selfie with a Starbucks mocha frocha herbal matcha extra special holy ancestral latteee and we’re good.

And ffs, Rake. Saying to the bartender guy: ”You’re ready for kids any day now!” *giggle giggle*. She’s the kind of person that believes everyone wants what she has. Maybe he doesn’t want kids? Doesn’t have a girlfriend? Or has and they’re trying? Doesn’t matter if they are friends or whatever, you see how awkward and uncomfortable he gets by it. Just don’t assume that people want or can have kids. It’s as simple as that.
Was Dennis there or is he still ‘missing’? I saw a post of Stockholm at night on his Insta account stories the other day, but we don’t know if he was really there or if Rachel just posted the story herself. 🤣

p.s. Was she drinking alcohol?? 😱

Reactions: 1
Was Dennis there or is he still ‘missing’? I saw a post of Stockholm at night on his Insta account stories the other day, but we don’t know if he was really there or if Rachel just posted the story herself. 🤣

p.s. Was she drinking alcohol?? 😱
She took a photo with him for her stories earlier yesterday morning, I think, saw it in passing.

Can't help but think Rachel peruses Tattle.
I wonder if she read the new name of the thread -conversations from the ego- and that’s part of the reason she changed her pod name to ‘from the heart’ instead of ‘conversations from the heart’.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bloody Hell. Just watched several boring stories about pillows. And how she needs so many (how ancestral- what did her ancestors use? Bushes??) to sleep. And Dennis and Lea were using the pillows.

Then the request to send her more pillows. Rachel dear, I think you can afford to buy them. Maybe you want a pillow sponsor now?

Is this the best content you can come up with? If so do you have to post daily?

I know I watch the stories, but jeez they are boring.

Rachel- please give us some authentic and from the heart content. Not your smug life and tedious stories about pillows. At least in the last podcast I think there was something around feeling lost and not sure how to make an income. And what happened to all the charity work?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol a bit late to this but listened to last weeks podcast. She literally says she doesnt wanna be part of the birth system etc of Sweden.. how all her autonomy is taken away. And ranting all about it. To 10 min later talk about .. how she IS SO excited about being part of the system because of maternity leave 😀🥹😂. This is mindblowing.

Literally saying she is not gonna register anywhere. And then later in the podcast she registers with a midwife so she gets pay ahah omg. Continues also to plan a sonogram to check if her placenta is all good. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lol a bit late to this but listened to last weeks podcast. She literally says she doesnt wanna be part of the birth system etc of Sweden.. how all her autonomy is taken away. And ranting all about it. To 10 min later talk about .. how she IS SO excited about being part of the system because of maternity leave 😀🥹😂. This is mindblowing.

Literally saying she is not gonna register anywhere. And then later in the podcast she registers with a midwife so she gets pay ahah omg. Continues also to plan a sonogram to check if her placenta is all good. 😂
I do want to know how much maternity pay she would get! Maybe she can buy more pillows with it

• Haha
I do want to know how much maternity pay she would get! Maybe she can buy more pillows with it
How is she entitled to maternity leave, don’t you have to pay taxes in that country to receive it?

Does she legally work in Sweden to receive it??

Cheeky mare to dismiss the system she expects to pay her maternity leave.

How is she entitled to maternity leave, don’t you have to pay taxes in that country to receive it?

Does she legally work in Sweden to receive it??

Cheeky mare to dismiss the system she expects to pay her maternity leave.
I have a rough memory that one/some of her businesses are based in Sweden so maybe based on that.
Maybe she will take maternity leave from social media? 🤣

• Haha
It's a Tuesday morning, so a work day for most human beings, and she's sitting in her kitchen drinking a matcha latte, eating a croque madame, and watching Ginny and Georgia.

Maternity leave from WHAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a rough memory that one/some of her businesses are based in Sweden so maybe based on that.
Maybe she will take maternity leave from social media? 🤣
We can only hope. 🤣

---

FFS what a nitwit. She is worried about her data and privacy but not enough to forgo some free $s. She doesn’t want to be THAT far off the grid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ok Sweden has one of the best maternity care systems in the world. Many people, including me, would kill to be a “part of the system” there! And here’s Rachel whining about it and rejecting it and then—surprise, surprise—taking advantage when she realizes she can get financial support from it. Get over yourself Rachel, your self-righteousness has been based in ignorance and is super harmful.

She's having a boy, so she's going to be extra insufferable cause she knew she was having a wolf moon baby and that's why she kept calling the fetus "he" or whatever and because Lea knew it was a boy.

Reactions: 7

A true grifter she is 🙄
I really and truly despise her.

She deserves nothing from Sweden, what exactly has she put into ‘the system’?
Nothing. Zilch.

Okayyy but does anyone ACTUALLY believe that shaman little moon accurately predicted that the baby was a boy? Or do we think they took a sneak peak blood test around 10 weeks and found out because duh?

I'm not buying it. These stupid little games she plays makes me nuts.

They’ve obviously known the gender for several weeks now and the 20 week autonomy scan was to check for anomalies. She just said it was for the gender so she can keep riding her nO iNtErVenTiOnS storyline to the bank AND cash in on continuing to make naive followers think she and her family are just so intuitive~~~~~*

This dumb, grifter cow really thinks she’s clever

Reactions: 7
Okayyy but does anyone ACTUALLY believe that shaman little moon accurately predicted that the baby was a boy? Or do we think they took a sneak peak blood test around 10 weeks and found out because duh?

I'm not buying it. These stupid little games she plays makes me nuts.

They’ve obviously known the gender for several weeks now and the 20 week autonomy scan was to check for anomalies. She just said it was for the gender so she can keep riding her nO iNtErVenTiOnS storyline to the bank AND cash in on continuing to make naive followers think she and her family are just so intuitive~~~~~*

This dumb, grifter cow really thinks she’s clever
I also feel like she knew earlier on with some test. If not that, you have a 50-50 chance of being right with a guess. It’s not that magical if you guess correctly. This doesn’t make her a super-special magical unicorn as she would like her followers to believe.

I also feel like she knew earlier on with some test. If not that, you have a 50-50 chance of being right with a guess. It’s not that magical if you guess correctly. This doesn’t make her a super-special magical unicorn as she would like her followers to believe.
I don’t think she woulda called her shot unless she actually knew for sure.

Her whole profit model is based on people believing that she is this wise sage, intuitive guru. Had she “guessed” wrong it would have been bad for business and her brand image. This lady knows what she’s doing. Namaste~~~

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.