Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she really is reading this thread. I wonder what happened to Dennis and she posted a photo with matcha her husband made her. But no photo from Dennis, so I am not convinced. 🧐

Lea was really cute but for me she gets more annoying from day to day. Is she even in Kindergarten or preschool? She must spend more time with other children otherwise she turns into her mother soon.
Yes, we need to see an actual photo of Dennis, not just the matcha he supposedly made. 🤣 She is so predictable. 🙄 He is probably on another one of his frequent trips by himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Welp she just tagged jannyorganically on IG which pretty much confirms all our suspicions, as she is a very openly anti-vax, right wing personal account.

I think what bothers me the most is the fact that yoga girl seems to have been particularly bored one day, so she hopped online and picked out a new personality.

Like she really did a complete 180 on all morals, values and outlooks. From stereotypical left leaning to stereotypical right leaning.
I don't know how she reconciles the adamant right wing bent of this other woman and of the overall antivaxx movement with her own political views which she has proudly flounted in the past and definitely lean left.

Wait. What am I saying. Reconcile. Lol. She'll just ignore whatever doesn't suit her narrative.

Reactions: 4
I don't know how she reconciles the adamant right wing bent of this other woman and of the overall antivaxx movement with her own political views which she has proudly flounted in the past and definitely lean left.

Wait. What am I saying. Reconcile. Lol. She'll just ignore whatever doesn't suit her narrative.
Yes, sounds like she is drifting to the far right.

Reactions: 3
Welp she just tagged jannyorganically on IG which pretty much confirms all our suspicions, as she is a very openly anti-vax, right wing personal account.

I think what bothers me the most is the fact that yoga girl seems to have been particularly bored one day, so she hopped online and picked out a new personality.

Like she really did a complete 180 on all morals, values and outlooks. From stereotypical left leaning to stereotypical right leaning.
The only thing I can surmise is that her being rejected by Aruba for being a smug dick, really pushed her off the island more than anything. I think the house could have been remediated and fine for her to go back to healthily, but she used it as a springboard excuse to leave because she was unwelcome full stop.

I remember the story she shared that a cab driver was trying to keep someone from patronizing Island Yoga and encouraging them to go elsewhere, she had a melt down in her story about that.

I think she couldn’t keep up the charade of being enlightened because she’s a bitter, spoiled, damaged person.

She needed to go back to Sweden somewhere she felt she could belong and begin again thus the whole personality/moral shift.

I think who Rachel really is— since she desperately wants to go back to her childhood and teenager years, is a rude, reckless, “party girl”, chain smoking-yellow fingered, drunken mess.

I still think of that picture she shared of her with a cig hanging out her mouth. That should be the cover of her podcast art, not some hippy prayer hands bullshit she tried/tries to pretend she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so transparent it’s laughable 😂 She didn’t get her reality show in LA, so she’s creating drama to get more engagement and desperately show that she has a following worth a show. Her vegan announcement was the start of truly sad attempts to “break the internet” when in reality she’s a ding in the online world, just like everyone else. Only she trashed her following and is now just pathetically trying to stay relevant by being a toxic jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah she has mentioned a few times her life should be a reality show.
Why does she think she is that interesting? I watch her to remind myself what not to do when on a yogic path because fake gurus are scary and their lies are seductive, (spend money, have 1000 yoga outfits, serve your personality, film yourself always). It helps me see clarity and unlearn what egomaniacs like her teach is enlightenment ("Sorry this conversation doesn't serve Meeeeeeeeeee so I'm leaving" , please validate my fragile feelings I am special*
The devil sneaks through the back door and I wonder if she even knows how naracassistic she seems to be. Conversations from the ego indeed.

But in regards to a tv show, am I tuning in to watch her boil and egg, film her own face looking smug, and going out for fancy meals or sweating in a sauna. Oh wait there was that one time that a postman left her delivery outside in the rain "oh my god you guys you should have seen it, so wild I should have a youtube channel filming all the tit that goes wrong in my life".
Lol okay, sounds tit m8. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
That story of Lea and her singing (shouting) a song of Alanis Morrisette is awful.
It was embarrassing

She’s so transparent it’s laughable 😂 She didn’t get her reality show in LA, so she’s creating drama to get more engagement and desperately show that she has a following worth a show. Her vegan announcement was the start of truly sad attempts to “break the internet” when in reality she’s a ding in the online world, just like everyone else. Only she trashed her following and is now just pathetically trying to stay relevant by being a toxic jerk.
Yeah, I get the vibes she is desperate for a reality show. And loads of her stories will be part of the content about her translation from yoga girl to farm girl or something like that.
She needs more of a personality (or people around her with personality). Maybe she has high hopes that Lea will be this person. Or maybe she just needs to be more authentic so people can actually relate to her and want to watch her.

I think who Rachel really is— since she desperately wants to go back to her childhood and teenager years, is a rude, reckless, “party girl”, chain smoking-yellow fingered, drunken mess.
My sentiments exactly... But just editing to add..

I think who Rachel really is— is a rude, reckless, “party girl”, chain smoking-yellow fingered, moose eating, wrinkly faced drunken mess.

🫢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tell me you've gone full QAnon without telling me you've gone full QAnon:

-mention the "system" but don't acknowledge that you as a rich white person are part of an actual, real system of oppressionand privilege.

- mention how governments don't care about our health but about corporate profit

- talk about toxins with little to no actual understanding of what those are

- make it clear you think you're smarter than scientists and don't trust anyone

- mix things that have nothing to do with anything (makeup? What doctor recommends you wear makeup?)

I do not wish her or her baby ill, but with how she's acting it wouldn't be hard to imagine there could be bad stuff coming.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sigh. I was bored on the commute and watched her stories.

Their first homestead. So she's already planning another move, to a bigger place. They haven't even been in that farm for a month.
She isn’t happy with her life so she always looks to the next thing that will surely fix it.

Also, see below for more conspiracy theorist nonsense! Woo-to-Q pipeline, folks. It’s in full swing.
EBDDA893-7D10-4D68-85D9-AE025CF5A65B.png
EBDDA893-7D10-4D68-85D9-AE025CF5A65B.png
681EBCD3-1D59-4E10-B95E-961F9031F122.png

Omg @QueenBW too funny—we posted at the same time! She’s a nutter alright.

Reactions: 8
What has toxins, pharmaceuticals and babycare to do with what she eats? Who ever says that mould is fine? She could do research about the recommendations for pregnant woman if she has doubts. Alcohol for a fact is toxic. She is so out of touch, it is horrible. Poor Baby, poor Lea. Not poor Dennis, he should do something about it.

Their first homestead. So she's already planning another move, to a bigger place. They haven't even been in that farm for a month.
I am confused on her acreage. My understanding was that the site where the houses are is 5 acres but the surrounding farm land they bought from the old lady was 80 acres. Her dad owned or owns the site where the houses are. Can anyone clarify?

But yes, already looking to the next thing ‘cause once again her shiny new toy hasn’t fixed her. Some gratitude for where she is and what she has would help her and also maybe some self awareness that she is running from something and these external things are never going to fix her. These are basic things a real yogi should know, but she was only ever a fake wanna-be guru who was only in it for the glorification of her own ego.

Last edited:
Thank god there is a thread about her here. Her pregnancy content is giving me anxiety. Like not only is she not getting any prenatal care (not even from a midwife?! Midwives have been around since the actual Stone Age!), but she’s also not even following standard prenatal health guidelines. INSANE. That our governments have neglected to protect us from certain hazards does not invalidate the scientific reasoning behind the food precautions for pregnant people. Pregnancy is beautiful and natural, AND it also carries many potential risks. You can’t just magical think yourself into a smooth, healthy, problem-free pregnancy and birth. I really hope for her, her baby’s, and her family’s sake that everything goes ok, but FFS. She’s really gone off the rails. And just think about how many people are seeing this and thinking “oh yoga girl is doing this, maybe I should do my pregnancy this way too.” Noooooooooooo.

You all might be right about the woo-to-Q pipeline. Her mind is definitely fertile ground for conspiracy theories rn.

Ffs.
Oh just a small 5 acres! And just a starter homestead eh. 🤡

Thank god there is a thread about her here. Her pregnancy content is giving me anxiety. Like not only is she not getting any prenatal care (not even from a midwife?! Midwives have been around since the actual Stone Age!), but she’s also not even following standard prenatal health guidelines. INSANE. That our governments have neglected to protect us from certain hazards does not invalidate the scientific reasoning behind the food precautions for pregnant people. Pregnancy is beautiful and natural, AND it also carries many potential risks. You can’t just magical think yourself into a smooth, healthy, problem-free pregnancy and birth. I really hope for her, her baby’s, and her family’s sake that everything goes ok, but FFS. She’s really gone off the rails. And just think about how many people are seeing this and thinking “oh yoga girl is doing this, maybe I should do my pregnancy this way too.” Noooooooooooo.

You all might be right about the woo-to-Q pipeline. Her mind is definitely fertile ground for conspiracy theories rn.
Speaking of yoga girls meltdown of pesticides. Ya know,
If it wasn’t for pesticides there would be a lot of food shortages. And Rachel wouldn’t be able to go to the store to get her plentiful local Mexican avocados and strawberries. I am not saying that pesticides/GMO are ideal, but if you’ve ever had a garden, the amount of pests and competition to make things grow is tough. Especially on a mass scale.
Maybe she should acknowledge this? It’s less about the government trying to poison you, and more about trying to keep up a crazy supply and demand for modern privileged food accommodations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
WTAF 😳
This first class hole should be wiped of all social media.
Just see how smug this poor excuse of a human being is when she ends up with a disabled child. Is she lying to create drama?
What an utter head

The HYPOCRISY of bitching about “toxins” a generic blanket term, after enjoying alcohol while pregnant, 🤦🏼‍♀️ shut up YG. “Everything in moderation” except “toxins” from the government, because alcohol doesn’t cause damage to your cells and increase your risk of cancer. Alcohol at its base is a toxin that is so deadly it has to be watered down and then mixed with flavors to make it palatable. There is no moderation/reasoning between that and the unnamed “toxins” she spouts on and on about. Her idiocy knows no bounds, and she thinks people disagreeing is because she’s a rebel, 😂 no dumbass it’s cause you’re a dumbass.

The HYPOCRISY of bitching about “toxins” a generic blanket term, after enjoying alcohol while pregnant, 🤦🏼‍♀️ shut up YG. “Everything in moderation” except “toxins” from the government, because alcohol doesn’t cause damage to your cells and increase your risk of cancer. Alcohol at its base is a toxin that is so deadly it has to be watered down and then mixed with flavors to make it palatable. There is no moderation/reasoning between that and the unnamed “toxins” she spouts on and on about. Her idiocy knows no bounds, and she thinks people disagreeing is because she’s a rebel, 😂no dumbass it’s cause you’re a dumbass.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's no making sense of her. Girl witches about ingredients that the FDA and the Swedish government allow, like xanthan gum and other pretty common ones, but was eating that Swedish processed cheese. What does she think that has?

She is so so ignorant and such a hypocrite.

I eat meat and drink socially so I don't think any of those things are the worst thing ever, just breathing means you're inhaling toxins, and as long as you're doing it in moderation (and obviously not pregnant for the alcohol), and as long as your liver and kidneys work, that's fine. Bodies are made to withstand stuff like that and detox themselves of what they don't need. ot's the willful ignorance that grates in her case and how she constantly proves she has a very feeble mind, incapable of coherent thought processes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.