Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cafe in the back of rachels long forgotten yoga studio announced today it is closing in February… wonder if they have a buyer?

Or maybe because Rachel isn’t vegan anymore she doesn’t want to be associated in any way with it anymore 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The cafe in the back of rachels long forgotten yoga studio announced today it is closing in February… wonder if they have a buyer?

Or maybe because Rachel isn’t vegan anymore she doesn’t want to be associated in any way with it anymore 😂😂
If they do, she'll have the best time of her life talking about how she manifested it. Boke.

Reactions: 2
That's how conspiracy theorists work- they say neutral information in such a tone that implies it's some dark secret that would change everything if people knew. "Did you know they store your information in databases?? Information about your blood and pregnancy?" Like sure, if you say it with the tone of fear it sounds ominous, but anyone who takes more than 2 seconds to think about it would conclude that it's fine? I was just reading about an argument point from anti-vax conspiracists against the covid vaccines is that it causes way more fatal blood clots than is publicized because x amount of autopsies from people with the shot have had clots. Nevermind the fact that most blood in bodies that have passed will clot within a few hours... it's so infuriating how these people manipulate information for their own agendas.
Also why is she worried about her tests results being stored away? Is she actually concerned with PRIVACY? She literally puts everything out there, I know more about Rachel than I feel I do about some of my own family. Which is sad.

I’m sure another poster brought this up but,

Not to beat a dead moose, but isn’t it odd how she gets overly emotional and teary about the possibility of tree harvesting happening in her area, yet is like “how lovely my bro shot the moose in the woods.”
Harvest. 🕉 Nourish. But only if it directly benefits Rakel. Otherwise it’s being exploitive and wrong. 🥹🤡
She’s such a gross ass. maybe she should go back to her roots of drinking and driving, chain smoking and cheating on men? It’s ancestral.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve truly never seen someone devolve into such a problematic person, but I’m 99.9% sure it’s part act and part ego. She sees the engagement she gets with creating drama, so she’s really taken to this rich white privileged asshole lifestyle quite nicely. I guess manifesting works in that you fester all your anger about being cancelled and decide to become a terrible human. For the greater good I do genuinely hope she grows up and stops being such a harmful person.

Ah, just Rachel our there again, doing something that goes against a lot of medical advice, then making it an "act of rebellion" and passive aggresively turning the focus on people who say anything other than ass-kissing statements.
I would actually have less of an opinion, but she crucifies anybody (does anyone actually or is she causing drama) who may ask.

Alcohol is addictive so if we all listened to what our body tells us we would eat chocolate and drink beers all the time. 👌
I don't have much of a place to comment on what this stranger does. But her flaunting of drinking through pregnancy is once again irresponsible as best medical advice is to avoid avoid, so even if most people who drink don't effect their baby, how about just do something not totally selfish for once, to give baby a better chance. Like the blood tests, the recommended scans etc.
Or atleast do it quietly, and not with a big fingers up to anyone that may have questions. She has a responsibility when addressing so many people, and to the wrong person it could give them an IDGAF attitude too, but they end up drinking a lot, because queen of health *cough* Yogagirl says so.

🥵
Annnnd of course an advert to round off her bragging rich people meals

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It is so so so scary and so so so harmful that she is drinking through pregnancy , but more so sharing that to a large amount of people. It makes me feel physically ill. The current research surrounding drinking while pregnant is that there are probably safe windows to have a little bit, but because they don’t have enough research to fully know (duh because you can’t have a study where you ask pregnant women to drink alcohol so you can see how much is harmful) , it’s best to just avoid it to be sure. That’s why that’s the viewpoint of public health and countries all around the world. Which makes complete sense. Why does logic have to be Rachel’s enemy? Why does she NEED a glass of champagne so badly? I also don’t give a tit what she eats but the fact that she openly gloats about this to 2 million people who may take what she says and do it themselves is just reckless for a population.

To say that science/governments are trying to control us by recommending we avoid things that may be harmful is just absurd. And that doing it is an act of rebellion and honoring your own self is laughable. She’s like a teenager seeking attention. It makes me so mad that she thinks this way.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's really become one of those quacks that spout conspiracy theories. The government is storing your data? Maybe you should give up your social media then, companies and governments can now a lot more from how we use our smartphones and computers than from data gathered for medical statistical purposes.

It's apparently a lie of the government to control you that you should avoid alcohol or certain shellfish or unpasteurized cheese while pregnant. Where does she get this info? Why this attitude?

I wouldn't care if she was doing it and not talking about it, her life, her poor baby. But she is posting it for millions to see and fall for her nonsense.

She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah, just Rachel our there again, doing something that goes against a lot of medical advice, then making it an "act of rebellion" and passive aggresively turning the focus on people who say anything other than ass-kissing statements.
I would actually have less of an opinion, but she crucifies anybody (does anyone actually or is she causing drama) who may ask.

Alcohol is addictive so if we all listened to what our body tells us we would eat chocolate and drink beers all the time. 👌
I don't have much of a place to comment on what this stranger does. But her flaunting of drinking through pregnancy is once again irresponsible as best medical advice is to avoid avoid, so even if most people who drink don't effect their baby, how about just do something not totally selfish for once, to give baby a better chance. Like the blood tests, the recommended scans etc.
Or atleast do it quietly, and not with a big fingers up to anyone that may have questions. She has a responsibility when addressing so many people, and to the wrong person it could give them an IDGAF attitude too, but they end up drinking a lot, because queen of health *cough* Yogagirl says so.

🥵
Omg its soooo sooo infuriating. Seriously. 1. Doubt thats all organic cheese oysters etc. Which she says she would only ethically source . Sure. 2. Sheeeee bashes everything for having toxins/ the most ridiculous things.. that are not scientifically proven at all. Then the one thing that IS scientifically provem thats toxic she does.. and she continues to drink alcohol.. like once again only if it serves her narrative. Imagine 500 women watching her story that are pregnant. And they are like ooh if Rachel is doing it.. and 1/500 has a miscarriage as her body doesnt respond well to that alcohol. Like wow just wow.

Also, anyone finding it risky that she is self doctoring Lea with herbs. Sure I love herbs and I love that they can be medicinal.. but if Lea is sick just give it non scientifically proven activated charcoal and some mushrooms. What if she gets sick for real? It feels like she is playing a role of witchy farmer. Its cray cray

• Heart
As a woman who tried to get pregnant for years it makes me furious to see how she shits on every rule, rules that have scientific reasons! To carry a child is really a holy thing, it is her responsibility to keep it safe and she behaves like a spoiled teenager. She cannot stop drinking for nine month for the sake of her baby? 🤮

Watched her story. Her content is so boring. Her brother was in Brasil for several weeks. Lea wants crystals from Brasil. Rachel asks Lea things which probably should look sweet, but only is annoying. Blue sky in Sweden. How can she make money with this?

Last edited:
Omg its soooo sooo infuriating. Seriously. 1. Doubt thats all organic cheese oysters etc. Which she says she would only ethically source . Sure. 2. Sheeeee bashes everything for having toxins/ the most ridiculous things.. that are not scientifically proven at all. Then the one thing that IS scientifically provem thats toxic she does.. and she continues to drink alcohol.. like once again only if it serves her narrative. Imagine 500 women watching her story that are pregnant. And they are like ooh if Rachel is doing it.. and 1/500 has a miscarriage as her body doesnt respond well to that alcohol. Like wow just wow.

Also, anyone finding it risky that she is self doctoring Lea with herbs. Sure I love herbs and I love that they can be medicinal.. but if Lea is sick just give it non scientifically proven activated charcoal and some mushrooms. What if she gets sick for real? It feels like she is playing a role of witchy farmer. Its cray cray
The thing is if Lea got sick for real, Rachel would bring her to a doctor or the hospital as she’s done previously. She knows she has easy access to western medicine when needed while spouting that homeopathy is the only way to go.

To me homeopathy is great in conjunction with western medicine. Also do children need protein powder, she gives Lea a lot of those protein powders.

She’s pathetic and desperate. We should not look at her tit. Or one person do it lol, but I am no longer giving this woman a microphone.

She is toxic and thoughtless and mean at heart. Drink, be an asshole and shove it in the face of all your followers to create a more harmful online environment. She contributes nothing to a better world or her own child. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know the stats, but it’s stupid to even take a risk like that with a life that has zero say in the matter.

🥵

OMG. This is sooooo strange to me! Isn't like having glasses of alcohol a literal bleeping red flag no no in pregnancy? Like rule #1.
She literally has thrown every advisory/precaution out the window when it comes to being a little less selfish during a time you're growing a human being?

She probably heard Olivia's antidotal advice how she drank it up during her pregnancy and everything was fine, "so go head Rakel, you do it too."

Whatever, her baby's brain.

Reactions: 2
The thing is if Lea got sick for real, Rachel would bring her to a doctor or the hospital as she’s done previously. She knows she has easy access to western medicine when needed while spouting that homeopathy is the only way to go.

To me homeopathy is great in conjunction with western medicine. Also do children need protein powder, she gives Lea a lot of those protein powders.
Yea so much for “we dont need supplements anymore now that we eat animal food”.

Reactions: 3
As a woman who tried to get pregnant for years it makes me furious to see how she shits on every rule, rules that have scientific reasons! To carry a child is really a holy thing, it is her responsibility to keep it safe and she behaves like a spoiled teenager. She cannot stop drinking for nine month for the sake of her baby? 🤮

Watched her story. Her content is so boring. Her brother was in Brasil for several weeks. Lea wants crystals from Brasil. Rachel asks Lea things which probably should look sweet, but only is annoying. Blue sky in Sweden. How can she make money with this?
I am totally with you on this. I’m currently going through hell and have been trying to conceive for the past two years. I have done everything right and have still had multiple miscarriages. I am one of the unlucky ones. It is a privilege and a miracle to be pregnant. What makes me mad is she will probably break every rule and go on to have a perfectly normal pregnancy and birth then will start spouting tit that “women don’t need to follow the rules, they should be intuitive and follow their desires” or some other crap. She really doesn’t realise what a privileged asshole she really is.

Reactions: 4
The smugness is so distasteful. It's both indicative of her reason for sharing (she absolutely gets more traffic to her page when she's being intentionally contrarian) and her insecurity on the topic (I imagine if she really felt that it was fine, she would just... do it quietly and not feel the need to be like "LOOK HOW FINE I AM DRINKING WHILE PREGNANT." Like the lady doth protest post too much.).

The gross insensitivity that she's approached this whole pregnancy with is horrible. Most people on social media that I've seen that have become pregnant have said something like "so this is a life update for me and some of my content will revolve around this for a little bit. I'll do my best to frame the information and be mindful about it. I totally understand that this may be triggering for some so please do what you need to do, and feel free to unfollow me if this is going to be too painful." It's great for her that it seems like she pretty much immediately conceived Lea and #2 but to not address how difficult the fertility journey can be for many is so, so insensitive. It's not that she shouldn't talk about her pregnancy (it's her platform after all) but I share others' thoughts that it's wildly insensitive of her to be like, "I only used to bleed for like 3 days and it was super light, apparently that can indicate fertility issues but I got pregnant immediately so I guess not for me lol, anyway I'm off to skydive while eating bleu cheese and bringing my shotgun to try and hit a moose on the way down." I'm not even trying to conceive yet but I hope to one day and even I'm appalled by what she's doing, so my sympathies to those out there who have struggled and are seeing Rachel do this tit.

I wonder how Dennis feels about all of this?

In total agreement with @QueenBW- the audacity of her hypocritical self to be talking about how bad and privacy-invading it is for "the government" to store information on her... through social media! As if Meta isn't storing all sorts of data on her, and Lea as well? Again, were it really a problem and not just an opportunity for her to say something that she knows will rile people up, she would ditch social media and like make her own website/platform for her and her fans to communicate on. But that would mean no more payouts for photos of Lea downing green powders, so "right to privacy" but only up to a point then.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah Miss Don't Want The Government To Have My Private Info has uploaded yet another video of her underage child. SUCH common sense. Much worry. And as always Lea is acting up and she's now singing to Alanis Morrissette. Rachel should worry more about creeps keeping videos of her daughter for nefarious purposes rather than over her local hospital saving her medical records so they can access them next time she's there.

She’s pathetic and desperate. We should not look at her tit. Or one person do it lol, but I am no longer giving this woman a microphone.

She is toxic and thoughtless and mean at heart. Drink, be an asshole and shove it in the face of all your followers to create a more harmful online environment. She contributes nothing to a better world or her own child. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know the stats, but it’s stupid to even take a risk like that with a life that has zero say in the matter.
I don’t think I have looked at her page or listened to a pod since the first of the year. It has been quite nice because all her page does for me is piss me off and it is an extremely poor excuse for content. She is a toxic person. I do like this community though.

Reactions: 4
Omg, the smugness is killing me. Like, oh my gosh you guuuuyyys, can you believe all the attention I am getting hehehe because I hehehe had some hehehe champagne while pregnant? She loves attention and drama. What an effing beyotch. 🤮 I think if it weren’t for her privilege, karma would’ve come for her by now. But I guess privilege can protect you to a point from the impacts of bad behavior. She is a spoiled rich soul-less brat.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.