Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she’s a sad pathetic woman, that’s all there is to it. Her need to create drama and get attention is out of this world, I think karma will step in someday.

Reactions: 8
At least she get angry dms that means that not all her follower are following blind.

Reactions: 3
I’m having a hard time wanting to look at her content or even snark about her lately. She really is such a bottom of the barrel, thirsty, smug, insufferable ass witch.

Everything is obviously just a game for her to keep people coming back to her platforms to what kinda crazy antics she’s up to next. It’s only going to keep escalating and I really don’t wanna feed into it. She can go choke on her own placenta for all I care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m having a hard time wanting to look at her content or even snark about her lately. She really is such a bottom of the barrel, thirsty, smug, insufferable ass witch.

Everything is obviously just a game for her to keep people coming back to her platforms to what kinda crazy antics she’s up to next. It’s only going to keep escalating and I really don’t wanna feed into it. She can go choke on her own placenta for all I care
Yep. That's exactly what I'm feeling. It's so obvious she's using pregnancy and parenthood and weaponizing them to create drama and therefore drive views.

Like letting Lea watch Wednesday. That show is not PG. PG-13 sure but not PG. And now watching Mean Girls but saying she stopped because she doesn't want Lea to know the "r word" or to see girls nitpicking their bodies. Like. Lea should not be watching Mean Girls, period. She's 5. But Rachel does it to seem cool and controversial and oh so enlightened. She's a crappy parent.

I think I'm on the verge of just Blocking her. I'd miss this thread though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A five year old kid is way too young to follow a 90 minute film for grown ups. Why should she watch this? There are so many wonderful films for her age.
She is this kind of "we are not mother and daughter we are best friend" type and usually the daughters are not happy about it.

Reactions: 5
Saying in a story how she is triggering people recently because she keeps posting meals with meat and it upsets people so then she gets triggered too. She said she is just causing drama so she won't post a meal tonight with meat in.
Fake laughing and goes on to immediately post beef meal with a bitchy post targeting Vegans again.
So YogaGirl acknowledges she is causing hurt feels and making herself emotional in the process. Decides to do it anyway.
Slow clap for the massive attention bleep that is Rachel. What damn every damn bleeping damn "yoga every damn day" was she practicing that she is this damn undeveloped.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Saying in a story how she is triggering people recently because she keeps posting meals with meat and it upsets people so then she gets triggered too. She said she is just causing drama so she won't post a meal tonight with meat in.
Fake laughing and goes on to immediately post beef meal with a bitchy post targeting Vegans again.
So YogaGirl acknowledges she is causing hurt feels and making herself emotional in the process. Decides to do it anyway.
Slow clap for the massive attention bleep that is Rachel. What damn every damn bleeping damn "yoga every damn day" was she practicing that she is this damn undeveloped.
She is like a bored childdd

Reactions: 2
Oh so Rakel has now become more obsessed with Lindsay Lohan and watching her films. She gets a flattering satisfaction that Lindsay Lohan blocked her? To me that would make me think how terrible that someone hated me so much that they blocked me from existence.

Rakel literally needs heavy medication. I'm dead serious.
Sociopath/narcissistic.

It's amazing to see the progression of how we once knew Rachel, and how now-- she is purposely being a do-nothing angry, bully, mocking provocateur?

Again, the cancellation and rejection from an entire island community made her regress in a bad bad way.

This has to be her new pivot. Angry Provocateur. The new right-wing media darling or? I read a bit of the transcript and it says she is really bothered that people in Sweden want to interview her about her "No-care pregnancy" and she's getting super defensive about it.

Probably because it's stupid af.

Reactions: 6
"I'm not gonna show you my soup! You will be triggered, I will be triggered, everyone's triggered, so NO SOUP FOR YOU".
1 hour later *shows soup*. Wtf is she doing?! What is this? 😂 She enjoys it af.

And yeah, she should be a lot more worried about the negative effects of oversharing herself, her life and Lea online, than taking a freakin blood test and visit a freakin doctor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
"I'm not gonna show you my soup! You will be triggered, I will be triggered, everyone's triggered, so NO SOUP FOR YOU".
1 hour later *shows soup*. Wtf is she doing?! What is this? 😂 She enjoys it af.

And yeah, she should be a lot more worried about the negative effects of oversharing herself, her life and Lea online, than taking a freakin blood test and visit a freakin doctor.
I remember in one of her stories she claimed that she was extra sensitive because she's pregnant and it's like... then why are you courting drama, you nincompoop?

• Haha
What a mean girl witch.

Nah she’s done, I mean she may have followers, but half have probably muted her, a lot are bots and then there’s the genuine fans who would kiss her ass if she asked them to.

The truly enjoyable thing is that she believes she is some rebel innovator. 😂 Lots of pregnant women drink, not great but true, so go ahead a join that crew. Lots of teenagers whine, so she’s in that crew. And lots of rich white women love to play the victim, she’s better at that than anyone. She happened upon yoga, worked a handful of years and is now losing relevance everyday. Thanks to this thread I’ve gone from being hurt by her actions (no Queen Rachel not eating meat, just being a witch about it), but once you realize she’s just a terrible human all is good again!

Reactions: 7
Nah she’s done, I mean she may have followers, but half have probably muted her, a lot are bots and then there’s the genuine fans who would kiss her ass if she asked them to.

The truly enjoyable thing is that she believes she is some rebel innovator. 😂 Lots of pregnant women drink, not great but true, so go ahead a join that crew. Lots of teenagers whine, so she’s in that crew. And lots of rich white women love to play the victim, she’s better at that than anyone. She happened upon yoga, worked a handful of years and is now losing relevance everyday. Thanks to this thread I’ve gone from being hurt by her actions (no Queen Rachel not eating meat, just being a witch about it), but once you realize she’s just a terrible human all is good again!
Agree. She’s disgusting. How she is “othering” plant based dieting people, “OH THOSE VEGANS 😏, don’t get upset at my meat cubes” —as if she wasn’t the most militant version of a vegan that someone could possibly be.
She left the “cult of vegetable eating” and now is in the “anti all vax and modern medicine”

but she will race out to get an ultrasound for her placenta placement, but after that she’s THROUGH with medical intervention. 🤡

• Haha
She went from eating plant based to "I need dairy for my health and perhaps meat from my bothers farm" to now eating meat every day. What is unhealthy and not ancestral at all. When was the last time we saw Dennis? Has he already left the shitshow or did she locked him in one of her properties because he still doesn't want a cow?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Again, the cancellation and rejection from an entire island community made her regress in a bad bad way.
I think you are spot on here. She just could not handle the rejection and look to herself and realise that she was in the wrong. Now she is just purposely antagonising people for a thrill and to feel superior but it’s so negative nothing positive or enlightening about her at all!

She’s in pain. Always something, right? Guess she would feel better both mentally and physically if she actually stepped out of her house doing some work. Like social work, something in the community, involving other people and put focus on something else than herself, how she feels etc.

I'm really not surprised at how she's treating vegans because that's how she treated meat eaters when she was vegan. She bullied her husband into veganism. She was judgey and preachy. That's who she is, basically. If you disagree with her, that's the version of her you're getting. Doesn't matter if she's changed teams, if it's hypocritical.

• Heart
Welp she just tagged jannyorganically on IG which pretty much confirms all our suspicions, as she is a very openly anti-vax, right wing personal account.

I think what bothers me the most is the fact that yoga girl seems to have been particularly bored one day, so she hopped online and picked out a new personality.

Like she really did a complete 180 on all morals, values and outlooks. From stereotypical left leaning to stereotypical right leaning.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That story of Lea and her singing (shouting) a song of Alanis Morrisette is awful.

• Haha
I think she really is reading this thread. I wonder what happened to Dennis and she posted a photo with matcha her husband made her. But no photo from Dennis, so I am not convinced. 🧐

That story of Lea and her singing (shouting) a song of Alanis Morrisette is awful.
Lea was really cute but for me she gets more annoying from day to day. Is she even in Kindergarten or preschool? She must spend more time with other children otherwise she turns into her mother soon.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.