Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She calls eating stuff you should not eat while being pregnant a rebellion. How childish can she be?
Being pregnant is a privilege. This eating recommendations came not out of nowhere, some bacteria in raw products can cause harm and even miscarriage. But she puts it as some old white men made the rules up just to annoy pregnant women. 🙄
What is Dennis part here? He is the father is he okay with all this?

Reactions: 7
She calls eating stuff you should not eat while being pregnant a rebellion. How childish can she be?
Being pregnant is a privilege. This eating recommendations came not out of nowhere, some bacteria in raw products can cause harm and even miscarriage. But she puts it as some old white men made the rules up just to annoy pregnant women. 🙄
What is Dennis part here? He is the father is he okay with all this?
Dennis wants to get let out of his cage. So I assume he doesn't say too much about her wild, rebellious, mumps promoting, anti-medicine pregnancy.

Another thing I thought about was how kinda dumb she was being pissed off about the nurse wanting to take blood samples from Lea when she was born just to rule out diabetes or whatever. And how horrified Rachel was about this.

She's lucky the nurses are ruling out all complications, and showing interest and CARE. In my opinion. These days people caring is a good thing. It's more frightening to have no one paying attention to detail in hospital settings.

Reactions: 3
Slowly but surely she's becoming an antivaxx white privileged lady. She is uneducated, but so loud for no reason. I don't want to offend anyone, because uni degree is not all that, but at least it teaches critical thinking which she is obviously lacking. She has said before she did not like school and does not want to put Lea into Swedish school because it is so restricting.
The “woo-to-Q” pipeline is REAL. If any of you are unfamiliar with the concept, there’s a ton of fascinating articles available, I’ll link a few below. It’s wild to watch it happen in real time.

Reactions: 10
It’s okay to eat dairy at the expense of other animals who only produce it because of this “sacred” motherhood, BUT how dare doctors violate women’s bodies with medical assistance! Yeah there are “pasture-raised” cows, doesn’t change the violation, and yeah there are terrible doctors, doesn’t change the positives of access to medical care.
THIS. I wish I could get a blowhorn and stand outside her house and yell this! Her whole approach to social consciousness and activism seems to be "rules for thee, not for me."

The “woo-to-Q” pipeline is REAL.
It's very very very real, as a self-proclaimed woo person! I definitely agree with others that Rachel is tipping towards the Q end more and more. First the "awakening" about how killing animals is actually more ethical, next will be the "awakening" that minorities are actually causing all of the problems in her country. And she will cry that people are too "all or nothing" and need to "understand the nuances" while assuring everyone that she's still super mega compassionate (you can be too if you join Rachel for her Super Mega Compassion Seminar where you get to watch a live video feed of her swimming in a lake for the low low price of $6,999!!!!!).

Reactions: 6
THIS. I wish I could get a blowhorn and stand outside her house and yell this! Her whole approach to social consciousness and activism seems to be "rules for thee, not for me."

It's very very very real, as a self-proclaimed woo person! I definitely agree with others that Rachel is tipping towards the Q end more and more. First the "awakening" about how killing animals is actually more ethical, next will be the "awakening" that minorities are actually causing all of the problems in her country. And she will cry that people are too "all or nothing" and need to "understand the nuances" while assuring everyone that she's still super mega compassionate (you can be too if you join Rachel for her Super Mega Compassion Seminar where you get to watch a live video feed of her swimming in a lake for the low low price of $6,999!!!!!).
God I hate the right/left culture wars on both sides.

To be sterotypical: to me she was very far far to left wing side of things, very binary, and I always picture ultra left wing California-esque people like her abstaining from medical care, favorite book is the secret, defund the police, so open minded that their brain falls out as totally Rachel. (Again I come from a place where these resources, police and medical system is strained)

Now she is this strange confusing political mixture. Ultra right-leaning towards open disdain and mockery for plant-based eating people/animals, doesn't like yoga anymore?, far left distrust of medicine, she calls everyone racist, yet doesn't lead by example through kindness and collaboration.

Why does it always feel like I'm getting abused and accused every time you click on her stories?

She's all over the place now.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for sharing DaisyDee 🌼 I really see the part in one of the articles where it says how spirituality has become for sale, and that people are both in touch with their body due to caring about wellness, then acting like it's under attack so doing all these things to purify it's (perfectly normal) state.
That's the taste Rachel leaves in the mouth, that unless you have spiritual pillow spray and magic supplements and saunablankets and cold baths and organic vegetable powders and heated socks you're basically going to die or be inperfect.
She isn't ill but acts like she is, but then tries to sell us things to make us better, but why would we want them as they're not working for her, shes constantly unwell and needing 1000 products to help right?
It's just like the fashion industry, you're never going to hit it and be done, you're always chasing a dream. And it's all based on ego. She's so far off the mark sometimes I feel bad for mocking her because she's as unenlightened as the next poor sap.
Then I remember that she's a self righteous little bugger and get to Tattling again 🤣

Oh also what does Woo to Q stand for? :)

Last edited:
@Pepperpotpot, the “woo” part means kind of “woo-woo spiritual people”—think crystals, yoga, incense, chakras, astral projecting, tea leaf reading, tarot, etc. Basically those forms of wellness that are more “natural” or “intuitive”, if that makes sense. Then the “Q” is short for Q-Anon which is an American-based alt-right conspiracy cult, although in this particular sense it can stand for a broader meaning of being anti-vax or anti-science.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Huh. Having a rich daddy and scamming people to make yourself richer isn't one of the simple steps to manifest what you want.

Funny, considering that's the Rachel Way
Mark my words she will start a manifest course within 3,2,1

Her stories today… 😴 Does she believe this is good content? Babbling about forgetting her gym shoes? And getting a delivery? Oh right she’s a self-proclaimed storyteller. And I thought she was good at that in the early days, maybe 2012-2015. But this? Plain boring.

”Dennis is super upset and really frustrated that I create issues that he has to solve”, while giggling between every other word.

And she wants a little YT-person that films their marvelous escapades, like moving in a giant furniture she forgot that she ordered.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She had a pod I really enjoyed in 2018 about the Inner Critic, I’ve listened to it a few times and today it came on. Her pod/content was so much more relatable, helpful even, before she was “cancelled” and decided to handle it with the grace and self awareness of an entitled spoiled child.

Her first half of pods are wildly different. Advice, guests, self awareness, she even discusses her privileges, albeit sparingly. Her content now is either egotistical, boring, or toxic. She thinks the backlash about her veganism choice, but sis it ain’t. People were wary before that, but her shady reveal showed more of her ugly side. She did it brilliantly, start with a comment on all vegans being horrible and judgmental, that way when people are mad and giving her engagement she wants, she can say “See! I was right!” Without addressing the real issue that people were hurt by. She can’t change views without shitting past ones to assuage her doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On that note... I'm pretty sure that after being vegan/vegetarian for years, along with that long held breath, she also released diarrhea after eating meat.

What a bullshit, dishonest answer. Why can't she say that while it was good for her mindset, her body took some adjusting. At least be honest. It's a known fact that eating meat after not doing so for a prolonged period comes with side effects while the body adjusts. But of course not special, guru, manifesting Rachel.

On another note, she has to have asked this other question about skin care herself. Has to. She has one of the crappiest skins on influencer land. Who the duck would want to emulate her? Please show me how to look leathery and wrinkley at 34, Rachel.

Attachments

On that note... I'm pretty sure that after being vegan/vegetarian for years, along with that long held breath, she also released diarrhea after eating meat.

What a bullshit, dishonest answer. Why can't she say that while it was good for her mindset, her body took some adjusting. At least be honest. It's a known fact that eating meat after not doing so for a prolonged period comes with side effects while the body adjusts. But of course not special, guru, manifesting Rachel.

On another note, she has to have asked this other question about skin care herself. Has to. She has one of the crappiest skins on influencer land. Who the duck would want to emulate her? Please show me how to look leathery and wrinkley at 34, Rachel.
Yes, for sure that skin care question is hers. 🤣 Her skin is awful. I doubt she even has a skin care routine. I have never heard her talk about skin care in all these years. Wouldn’t she be pushing skin care products in her ads if she used some? She’s just looking for some content to record and/or products to push to raise some revenue. Probably more the latter. I am calling it now that when she puts said video out it will come with a yg code for 15% off. Gawd she is so transparent. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, for sure that skin care question is hers. 🤣 Her skin is awful. I doubt she even has a skin care routine. I have never heard her talk about skin care in all these years. Wouldn’t she be pushing skin care products in her ads if she used some? She’s just looking for some content to record and/or products to push to raise some revenue. Probably more the latter. I am calling it now that when she puts said video out it will come with a yg code for 15% off. Gawd she is so transparent. 🙄
Exactly. She's probably trying to find a skincare company to work with her as we speak.

And behold. Little Miss Hypocrite. She had a proper, regular, Western doctor's appointment to get her asthma inhaler. You mean she knows an ancestral bark or something won't keep her alive?

The wheels are coming off. She's fully unhinged.

Attachments

Exactly. She's probably trying to find a skincare company to work with her as we speak.

And behold. Little Miss Hypocrite. She had a proper, regular, Western doctor's appointment to get her asthma inhaler. You mean she knows an ancestral bark or something won't keep her alive?

The wheels are coming off. She's fully unhinged.
Sure when its convenient she just uses the “free” healthcare Sweden provides but when its not she bashes it.. also I didnt forgot about the rants how veganism almost cured her asthma.. 😳

She’s a grifter through and through, but she’s also the worst kind of cultural appropriator. She takes yoga, makes her money off of it, without any experience or training initially, and now she’s over her yoga fad but doesn’t want to give up the handle or brand for her greedy lifestyle. It must be infuriating for practicing yogis, who honor the traditions it’s rooted in, to watch a rich white girl proclaim herself YogaGirl, only to get over the fad like most people do (she barely made it ten years guys, a knowledgeable and insightful yogi she is not). But she maintains the name to keep the money. It’s so gross to see.

Sure when its convenient she just uses the “free” healthcare Sweden provides but when its not she bashes it.. also I didnt forgot about the rants how veganism almost cured her asthma.. 😳
Yes, her views and diatribes are certainly lacking in nuance. Veganism good. No, wait, veganism BAD, ‘cause you know, plastic packaging. Western medicine BAD. How about when you have an acute injury like a broken bone? Is western medicine BAD then, Rach? Her views are just so simplistic and she just cherry picks from things to support whatever current fad she is trying out.

Once again YogaGirl is charging us $20 to sit and watch her drink tea for an hour. All you need to bring is tea, teacup, and tea towel for spills! Wow that website course itinerary really must of took some solid time to create. She's a true artist and hard worker. Careful she doesn't have a burn out again.
Free for members who, you know, pay for yoga classes, but get to watch the almighty celebrity Rachel drink tea instead.
Very enlightening. Much value. Wow

Just saw this meme..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Once again YogaGirl is charging us $20 to sit and watch her drink tea for an hour. All you need to bring is tea, teacup, and tea towel for spills! Wow that website course itinerary really must of took some solid time to create. She's a true artist and hard worker. Careful she doesn't have a burn out again.
Free for members who, you know, pay for yoga classes, but get to watch the almighty celebrity Rachel drink tea instead.
Very enlightening. Much value. Wow

Just saw this meme..
Exactly!! 100%

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.