Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes without saying that she has no taste and is the classic nouveau riche, as is her father with his ostentatious lifestyle and young trophy wife.
Wish it did, but people are fawning about her taste elsewhere, and I can guarantee that once she posts grid photos, everyone will rave about them there, so sadly, no, it does not go without saying. And I understand taste varies, etc. But hers is just so obviously "rich person who doesn't actually know good quality or good design."

Reactions: 2
Omg Rakel you stood up for a couple days!! You're so hardworking.
Most people stand for 8 hours a day multiple times a week until they die. You get to go sit in the tooth chair and giggle to your insta stories while not having any employment but being a millionaire. Congrats
Screaming that you carried with the tooth chair 🤣🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="bluecoffeecup, post: 13163055, member:I am inspired 🫢 Should I send her the new podcast covers I made?
[/QUOTE]

Hell Yeah!!!

So 2-3 years of no work, or recovery from burnout, as she fancies it to be and it only takes three days of moving to a giant refinished dream home to tell her she needs to rest. It’s not like she moved a thing besides her plants, she definitely didn’t do any heavy lifting (which is fine because she’s pregnant and shouldn’t) but how does she manage to make everything sound like it was back breaking labor? It would be a breathe of fresh air, heck I would even give her props, if she just once admitted how privileged and fortunate they are, not because she “manifested” something, not because she did anything, simply because she is and was born into a comfortable life. She’s allowed her issues and pain of course, but she’s afforded luxuries too and oh no we must never admit to that lol! 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ugh. Her use of "we" really bothers me there, both because I also doubt she did much of anything and it makes it sound like Dennis is fully on board with it all when it's clear he's not (maybe I'm reading in too much there though). She's so busy though with the move, only an hour for tea tonight! 🙄

I totally agree that I'd have no problem if she just admitted, "We are fortunate enough to have the house refinished by contractors, furnished by a designer, and moved with the help of movers to get this to come together quickly. I know not everyone can afford this much support in getting their new house to feel like home so quickly, and even though it's tiring and stressful and an emotional upheaval to move (especially this close to Christmas!), I'm feeling really grateful for the many blessings in my life" or something like that. But instead, it's the doubling down on the pauper-turned-manifestor narrative.

Reactions: 7
I listened a bit to last week’s podcast and found this extremely weird. “So happy Lea gets to grow up with her aunts, grandpa, her own blood and roots”. What about her Aruban roooots? Dennis mom is native Aruban.. does that not count as roots and own blood- almost racist to say this tit? Wtf ?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I listened a bit to last week’s podcast and found this extremely weird. “So happy Lea gets to grow up with her aunts, grandpa, her own blood and roots”. What about her Aruban roooots? Dennis mom is native Aruban.. does that not count as roots and own blood- almost racist to say this tit? Wtf ?
It only matters if they're Rachel's roots 🤢 her rich, white privilege roots.

• Angry
She is so annoying with this Dennis get me a cow, I want a cow right NOW. 🙄
Like a spoiled child who demands instead of wishes. A cow is a living being, who will take care of it? Pregnant Rachel surely not. And Dennis clearly stated that he doesn't want cows but Rachel doesn't care at all. What a balanced marriage.

Reactions: 6
It only matters if they're Rachel's roots 🤢 her rich, white privilege roots.
I thought the exact same. She seems not to give a damn about his roots/home etc. and Lea seemed so happy when she was in holiday in Aruba last month

She is so annoying with this Dennis get me a cow, I want a cow right NOW. 🙄
Like a spoiled child who demands instead of wishes. A cow is a living being, who will take care of it? Pregnant Rachel surely not. And Dennis clearly stated that he doesn't want cows but Rachel doesn't care at all. What a balanced marriage.
She doesnt respect his wishes at alll, so weirdd. He clearly stated he didnt want it, she just pushes her own wants on him.

Did we know there are TEN buildings in her "little" farm? I feel like she had not said 10 before, but maybe I just blocked it because wtf.

• Wow
Did we know there are TEN buildings in her "little" farm? I feel like she had not said 10 before, but maybe I just blocked it because wtf.
I don’t think I heard that before. What are the 10? Also the surrounding farm land is 80 acres. She said it was tiny or little also previously. In my mind tiny is 5 acres. Yes 80 acres isn’t huge but I bet it cost a lot.

• Wow
I don’t think I heard that before. What are the 10? Also the surrounding farm land is 80 acres. She said it was tiny or little also previously. In my mind tiny is 5 acres. Yes 80 acres isn’t huge but I bet it cost a lot.
No idea, but she has a story up saying one of the houses, with a green door, is Lea's favorite out of the 10 buildings.

There's a housing crisis and a refugee crisis and a bunch of other crises and Rachel is going around bragging about the 10 buildings in her property.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I'm not a mother but I have three working brain cells and even I know that the new Wednesday show is much too grown up for a frigging 5 year old. The jokes, the level of violence. I adored it, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't show it to my 5 year old goddaughter.

Why is Rachel not only allowing Lea to watch it but encouraging her?

What will she do with all the houses? Let them rot?
Maybe her massive ego needs all that space? 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm not a mother but I have three working brain cells and even I know that the new Wednesday show is much too grown up for a frigging 5 year old. The jokes, the level of violence. I adored it, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't show it to my 5 year old goddaughter.

Why is Rachel not only allowing Lea to watch it but encouraging her?

Maybe her massive ego needs all that space? 🤣
She also had Dirty Dancing in the line-up for the 6 year old today. 🫢

• Wow
She also had Dirty Dancing in the line-up for the 6 year old today. 🫢
Oy. Why can't she let Lea be a kid, watch kid things, for a bit longer? There's plenty of time for her to turn into a teen and watch the classics and the new teen shows.

Probably she let her watch all this things to show the world how mature Lea is and so smart and above of other Kids 🙄

• Haha
What will she do with all the houses? Let them rot?
I thought its weird that all these houses are 100% supermoldy but now randomly its fine to walk inside ?? Whilst in Aruba she didnt even wanna get in the car because it had some mold?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.