Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she forgetting the fact that her body would not progress her labour last time? She needed to be in the hospital for and Lea's safety?

I hope she isn't too far from a hospital.

I would have considered a home birth for my 2nd as my first delivery was very quick and straightforward at hospital but because I live a good 30 mins from my nearest hospital I was not going to take that risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I vote for this one. AN HOUR of my life wasted.

Or #2
Haha, this is amazing. The holy eggs 😂 Number one!

Her whiny, fake sad voice complaining that her "brand new snow pants from last year" (so not brand new then, Rachel, duh) don't fit... Like. Woman. You're pregnant. Whyyyy is this worth a story? Is she trying to get sent free snow pants?
Yes exactly, she really has the ability to make everything so BiG and sPeCiAL. Your ski pants are too small, OK, very interesting for 2m people to know?

As a human being it’s nice to be able to see the good things in life and seek magic from time to time. But everything can’t be signs or magic or holy. Some things are just what they are and you move on. Must be exhausting to be in a constant state of (fake?) awe and looking for signs in every trivial detail of life.

Why did she make this ridiculous teasing and such a huuuuge announcement for the vegan thing, but then whoops pregnant, whoops farm, whoops selling Island Yoga. It’s all out of proportion.

And thanks to you guys who can stand listening to the podcast and giving us excellent recaps ✌

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her whiny, fake sad voice complaining that her "brand new snow pants from last year" (so not brand new then, Rachel, duh) don't fit... Like. Woman. You're pregnant. Whyyyy is this worth a story? Is she trying to get sent free snow pants?
Yes, she is trying to get free snow pants. 🙄

• Sick
What do we think the deal is with their current home/“cabin” in Sweden? Guessing since she hasn’t mentioned it, that it was her dad’s and they just turn the key back over to him? What was her narrative about ‘finding’ that home when they moved from Aruba? I can’t remember. They put some $s/work into it with the renovations they did before moving in, adding on to the deck, putting in the garden boxes. I like the idea of referring to whatever she says as a ‘narrative’ rather than the truth or reality. 🙄🤣

Go check out the listing and pics of their new Airbnb on Dennis’s story today.

Last edited:
What do we think the deal is with their current home/“cabin” in Sweden? Guessing since she hasn’t mentioned it, that it was her dad’s and they just turn the key back over to him? What was her narrative about ‘finding’ that home when they moved from Aruba? I can’t remember. They put some $s/work into it with the renovations they did before moving in, adding on to the deck, putting in the garden boxes. I like the idea of referring to whatever she says as a ‘narrative’ rather than the truth or reality. 🙄🤣

Go check out the listing and pics of their new Airbnb on Dennis’s story today.
It's so obvious that Dennis really misses Aruba. I mean, he even names the link to their big house on AirBnB "my beautiful home." Guess he got baby number 2 and Rachel got her farm in Sweden.

The "smaller" Aruba house (it's 3BR so not really small, is it?) Is renting for about 200 USD a night. The bigger one is about 500 USD. They're going to be so disgustingly rich while doing sweet duck All. And Rachel doesn't even pretend to care about giving back to the community anymore. Sigh.

Reactions: 2
She has a lot of anxiety about her health so I don't believe that she really will have her baby at Home. She might talk about it, because it is so ancestral but for real she will have all the Western medicine she can get. Which she and every pregnant woman should have.

Reactions: 6
It's so obvious that Dennis really misses Aruba. I mean, he even names the link to their big house on AirBnB "my beautiful home." Guess he got baby number 2 and Rachel got her farm in Sweden.

The "smaller" Aruba house (it's 3BR so not really small, is it?) Is renting for about 200 USD a night. The bigger one is about 500 USD. They're going to be so disgustingly rich while doing sweet duck All. And Rachel doesn't even pretend to care about giving back to the community anymore. Sigh.
I think I also saw $375ish/night for 7 days in Jan-March. 🙄

I think I also saw $375ish/night for 7 days in Jan-March. 🙄
Crikey. I only saw the date the link randomly gave me, I don't even remember what it was, but yeah, even more money for the lazy Brathen-Schonevelds.

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at the 2 Aruba homes on Airbnb. They look amazing.

Something I always wondered- did they get any sort of insurance payout with the mold situation?

Considering Rachel said they had to throw most of their belongings away/ has compared the situation to losing her home to a fire etc they surely must have received compensation.

If they did get a big insurance payout then ideal to get all new furniture/fittings etc to make their passive Airbnb income stream work for them. But narrate it as a total drama where they lost their home/ lost everything only to be called back to Sweden by ancestors.

Nah! She got cancelled in Aruba, wasn’t into yoga any more and probably something else. She really doesn’t want to go anywhere near the big house anymore. And mold is a convenient excuse.

Something I always wondered- did they get any sort of insurance payout with the mold situation?
I'm not positive about Aruba, but generally speaking, insurance coverage for mold-related issues is usually quite limited and often requires a specific incident (such as a flood that results in mold growth). I would assume that since they had ongoing mold issues for years (if Rachel is to be believed) and that they neglected to address leaks or commonly flooded areas of their home (by Rachel's own admission), the insurance payout was limited to nill.
However, with that said, I can undoubtedly see Princess Rachel throwing a huge tantrum with the insurance company in order to get more coverage than the average person would have.

She has a lot of anxiety about her health so I don't believe that she really will have her baby at Home. She might talk about it, because it is so ancestral but for real she will have all the Western medicine she can get. Which she and every pregnant woman should have.
That’s what I am saying! She lives in Sweden, it is #4 in countries to give birth because of the amazing care they get, and it’s universal! Hearing her whine about the medical system is a lot more difficult. There is nothing wrong with a minimalist home birth, but to ignore the advantages is stupid. Have some protocol, and who knows she might, but it’s like she doesn’t want this baby on the grid at all!

There's something so off-putting about a wealthy white woman talking about how she wants to be off-grid. Both because she has the privilege to 1. be more self-reliant while skirting much of the hard work that it takes to do so and to bail herself out of any problems that she encounters, and 2. blather on about how she wants to get away from the ills of society despite the fact that she's never had to actually contend with actual hardship in society (because of her aforementioned whiteness and wealth).

There's something so off-putting about a wealthy white woman talking about how she wants to be off-grid. Both because she has the privilege to 1. be more self-reliant while skirting much of the hard work that it takes to do so and to bail herself out of any problems that she encounters, and 2. blather on about how she wants to get away from the ills of society despite the fact that she's never had to actually contend with actual hardship in society (because of her aforementioned whiteness and wealth).
100%. And there's the added hipocrisy of claiming she wants to be off grid but knowing she will achieve that through beey much "on grid" means. I don't think the hermits that take to the mountains keep their multiple AirBnBs for income nor, you know, electricity for their saunas, etc.

Let’s not forget to give YG credit here. She is actively doing her part to contribute to those ills! 😂 Let’s see taking housing from locals and turning into Air bnb check, causing drama for engagement yup, and joining in on capitalism by selling inane and expensive supplements and products via stories also check! Yup she’s doing her part.

Reactions: 4
What’s with the B-list (or D-list) influensters doing movie promos? I guess if it weren’t effective, they wouldn’t do it, but who is going to go see a movie because Rachel or some other nobody is at the ‘world premiere’? How much do you think they get paid for that?

What’s with the B-list (or D-list) influensters doing movie promos? I guess if it weren’t effective, they wouldn’t do it, but who is going to go see a movie because Rachel or some other nobody is at the ‘world premiere’? How much do you think they get paid for that?
I don't think they always get paid for it. For big movies like Avatar, they probably just get the invite. It's a way to fill up seats and get promotion for the movie.

Rachel put in no effort on her "world premiere" look, though. As with everything lately. Bare minimum.

The movie premiere was in London right? Did they take a plane from Sweden to London just for one night?
And she is telling about vegan products come in too much packages and that is bad for the environment 🙄
How can someone claim to want to live a more ancestral life and at the same time go to the gym and jetset to fancy movie premieres? And how can her follower take her for real?

She was at the premiere in Stockholm. Just found a filmed interview with her at the "red carpet" yesterday, where she claims that they don't have painted anything at the farm, don't have any floors and no functioning toilets?!

• Wow
  • Haha
I was watching instagram reels and came across this one where a guy is singing a song taking the piss out of ‘spiritual’ people who are just in it for the money, thought it was funny and thought of rachel. Then i looked at who had liked it!
Is she
A) fully aware of her own bullshit and liking the video because she’s laughing at her followers who believe her
B) so engrossed in her own bullshit that she doesn’t see how this applies to her and liked it because it reminded her of other people 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.