Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samwhat

Podcast update…..she is rebranding the podcast! To just ‘From The Heart’. Taking out the Yoga Girl reference.

Damn- was thinking it was going to be something better 🤨

But what will the promo code be for the sweat bags etc???

2) She says they don’t know the sex of the baby, but would she really be calling the baby he/him, if she didn’t know? I think she may have found out in the ultrasound. That will be quite a disappointment for Lea if they are calling the baby he/him and it turns out to be a girl.
She said that she doesn’t know the sex. They are only saying boy because that’s what Guru Lea predicted

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

QueenBW

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. She looks so sickly in that screenshot posted above and her hairline looks like it's massively receding.

How big is this new house?!?! The last few stories she's posted it looks massive. Not only does this woman have FOUR houses now, but her fourth seems to be an unnecessarily massive farmhouse 🤮
She has more than four houses if you consider this new property consists of several buildings. The main farmhouse + stables + barns. Probably a smaller farm house or shed.

Suzecakes

Idk if any of you heard that part of her last podcast when she says Dennis cried in the airplane when they left aruba because he was done with the remediation process.. sorry Rachel.. he obviously lied to you.. the man was crying because you forced him away from his “home” … it’s all a LIE . A lie is a lie is a lie is Ali and so on forever!
I did hear that and it seemed very odd that he would be crying over being done with the mold remediation. 🤣🙄 He did lie to her and/or she lied. It makes much more sense that he was crying over leaving Aruba. Men don’t usually cry over being done with a remodeling (or even remediation) project. Yes, it sucks, but it’s not something one generally cries over.

Pepperpotpot

I am very late to the game in this comment, but how cringe was her pregnancy reveal on Instagram?? It just seemed so choreographed to me and poor Leah was so awkward in it. This is how I imagine the planning conversation for that reveal going:
She is the definition of cheese.
Her persona is so obvious it's boring.
Film me slowly looking at the sunset. Bork! If she enjoys a moment without taking a photo of it, did she even enjoy it.

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Reading screenshot made me chuckle. Dennis is watching sport on TV, Lea is wandering around humming to herself, and of course Rachel is staring into space crying. She’s such a fun sponge ain’t she?

And she looks AWFUL. For someone who is so focussed on health and well-being she is not an advertisement for her lifestyle.

• Haha

therlieann

The podcast today may be the most unhinged shit I’ve ever heard her spout. Did y’all know that badgering someone to sell their house is the same thing as “manifesting”? It is. Totally is. Also daddy’s property didn’t help at all. She can make things happen out of thin air, she is SO magical. I can’t wrap my head around her hearing herself tell the entire “how we got the farm” story, and then calling it…. Manifesting. Maybe it’s manifesting, maybe it’s extreme wealth and white privilege, hmmmm.
Ugh she said before during black life matters that it was a lot of priviledge and that manifesting is white bs. But now that change cuz it serves her narrative. So is it the same house as she stayed before, where she tried to pursue the owner who did not want to sell, or not? Thats still very unclear to me.

bluecoffeecup

That's classic Rachel- going from "I haven't eaten an egg in 10 years, is this egg??" to "This is my ancestral and honestly genius method of making scrambled eggs that will blow your mind and align your chakras because I am now an authority figure on this" within like 2 weeks.
Yes 😂, the “what is egg?” 😯 “ what do I do??” , and she does this often where she acts dumb about things, (I think someone on these threads mentioned once) like the time she struggled with identifying what a “duplex” was on her podcast one time , —you know those poor people house thingies I know nothing about!” —tell me you’re out of touch without telling me you’re out of touch. 🥴

Suzecakes

I think she really is reading this thread. I wonder what happened to Dennis and she posted a photo with matcha her husband made her. But no photo from Dennis, so I am not convinced. 🧐

Lea was really cute but for me she gets more annoying from day to day. Is she even in Kindergarten or preschool? She must spend more time with other children otherwise she turns into her mother soon.
Yes, we need to see an actual photo of Dennis, not just the matcha he supposedly made. 🤣 She is so predictable. 🙄 He is probably on another one of his frequent trips by himself.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Sorry guys, I found it just as annoying and maybe more so than usual. She is so abrasive. She can’t let her poor husband going through a very difficult time, enjoy some favorite foods from his childhood without making fun of him and shaming him by ripping on the food and restaurants? And does she need to broadcast her dislike of these businesses and foods and her shaming of Dennis to her 2 million followers? Seems disrespectful to Dennis and the country. Her food issues are so annoying.
I found it less annoying than her dumb smug grin as she walks through the woods, but you're 100% right that she was being an asshole to Dennis. I think she believes she's being funny, "roasting" her loved ones in like a witty manner. But she always comes across as a jerk and of course considering the reason why they're there, she should have zipped it.

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's not obvious or clear cut no, but if your going to call her a narcissist then I think you simultaneously have to accept the relationship is abusive to him. Narcissists are not capable of having relationships with people in any other way.
Actually, that's incorrect. They're not necessarily related, as a simple Google search can tell you, as can further reading on the topic. You could argue that she is both a narcissist and abusive, but clinically, narcissistic behaviour isn't necessarily paired with abuse.

Again, she might be both. But I don't feel comfortable equating narcissism with domestic violence nor seeing Dennis as a victim of abuse. You might feel different, everyone can have their opinions, but not spread incorrect info.

I just think there's so much concrete stuff to criticise about Rachel. But hey, whatever rocks your boat. If #FreeDennis appeals to y'all, cool. I think he knows exactly what he's doing and how much he's getting out of the relationship, and isn't abused. You can think whatever else.

Last edited:

therlieann

But guyssssss we should be able to trust our bodies InTuiTiVEly as women because no birth ever went wrong before those nasty midwives "gaslit us" into thinking they were trained to help.

If your friend had sat down and listened to her body (working is for povvos not rich people like me) she should have been able to feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the fluid decreasing and gone out to her grassfed barn and induced the baby by drinking dandelion tea and howling at the lake - Brathen Logic.
---
🤬😡😠Horrible nasty due dates causing people to be able to plan a little.
I don't have children but I do have a period tracker on my phone and I have to say I feel so abused by men and capitalism when I both listen to signs in my body I'm due on soon AND have a helpful app to remind me that I might want to start carrying my fanny pads around incase it happens. And If I dont start by the estimated date I feel so abused and gaslit that I was lied to.
Grrrrrr, horrible western society trying to control my body with their technology. I think I will make a living by complaining about technology, on my technological device all day 😡🤬😤😤😾😾😾

And we should never say a baby comes early, because my body is chosing NAtuRALlY when my guru soul sun baby wants to join this blessed Earth. So don't prepare an oxygenated incubator and have potential treatment ready for prem babies because western medicine is forcing us into a box and not actually backed by science and statistics BLURGH gross science.
Actually, I wrote a wholeeeee essay on period trackers last week 🤣 and how it essentially causes disempowerment for women as its often exclusive in its rhetoric, incorrect in accuracy of predictions and women give consent for trade of very intimate data. Loads of research done to it.I now use one that doesn’t sell any data! 😂🙋🏻‍♀️

Dgkater

If an animal is in pain without hope it can get better, then it is a blessing to put it to sleep. But it is strange for me if there is more like cancer or her condition will not allow surgery why does Rachel not tell it?
I hope that she at least is decent enough not to poste the euthanasia or a dead Laika tomorrow.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Her brother has a farm with milk cows right? On her video with the calf, she said the calf was born by accident and the cow probably was impregnated before she got to the farm. The calf will have a happy life, blabla...
I asked how the other cows get impregnated on the milk farm and what happens to their calfs, because no babies, no milk... Perhaps she will block me and delete my questions, we will see. ;)
What gets me most is that all her fans are no critical at all. They call it a christmas miracle but milk cows have to get impregnated to provide milk. And something must happen to the "leftover" calfs, especially when they are male. They don't live all happy lifes for their full life span and get eaten only then. No one can believe that. Perhaps she is deleting comments she doesn`t like.
If you believe Rachel, admittedly a big if, her brother's cows are not milk cows but used for land upkeep. Her brother bought some cows in July or something from a farmer nearby and she believes that's how the impregnated cow made it there.

samwhat

Just had a look at the 38 miniters IG stories today where she talks about people commenting on “she is not the person I thought she was”. She gets angry saying that is not her responsibility to live up to a stranger on the internets idea of her. Now those people don’t live up to her expectations as she thought her followers were nice.

Think that the age of the influencer (as we currently know it) is crashing and burning. I’m sad that some of these people went to such extremes to try to ruin her career. But she maybe built that career on creating an illusion whereby people aligned or aspired to be. Now she is condemning freedom of speech when people have just spoken out saying she is not the person she made out to be.

samwhat

The movie premiere was in London right? Did they take a plane from Sweden to London just for one night?
And she is telling about vegan products come in too much packages and that is bad for the environment 🙄
How can someone claim to want to live a more ancestral life and at the same time go to the gym and jetset to fancy movie premieres? And how can her follower take her for real?
Wow! Yeah I was thinking it was odd that the premier would be in Sweden.

The gym thing is just too bizarre. She ways she wants to gym it to feel strong. What about you just work the farm? I’m sure that would build up your strength.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Guess delusion is a Brathen family trait. She's got a video up with her sister who's supposed to be a professional singer singing while her brother plays guitar. The guitar playing is fine, whatever. But the alleged soprano is pitchy as hell.