Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The movie premiere was in London right? Did they take a plane from Sweden to London just for one night?
And she is telling about vegan products come in too much packages and that is bad for the environment 🙄
How can someone claim to want to live a more ancestral life and at the same time go to the gym and jetset to fancy movie premieres? And how can her follower take her for real?
Wow! Yeah I was thinking it was odd that the premier would be in Sweden.

The gym thing is just too bizarre. She ways she wants to gym it to feel strong. What about you just work the farm? I’m sure that would build up your strength.

Reactions: 2
Wow! Yeah I was thinking it was odd that the premier would be in Sweden.

The gym thing is just too bizarre. She ways she wants to gym it to feel strong. What about you just work the farm? I’m sure that would build up your strength.
She went to the Stockholm one. The London one was a week ago.

Haha- love it that she said she was at the world premier of the film. Liar!

Oh. Tough day at couples therapy.

Maybe the ins & outs of discussing cows. If only my life was that easy.
A disclaimer that I love therapy, I think therapy is great, most people would benefit from therapy at some point in their lives.

BUT seeing that story the first thought in my head was: tell me you're having a cement baby without telling me you're having a cement baby.

I would NOT want to be in couple's therapy while pregnant, would not have gotten pregnant if my relationship was in the unstable place of needing couple's therapy.

Reactions: 7
Coming from the woman that puts up multiple stories a day, whines about everything, and is constantly shoving a camera in her kid's face... It's absolutely meaningless.
Maybe she is finally hearing Dennis after the couples therapy. Or just showing off her new fire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe I'm being too picky, but the whole "omg I'm so big for 14 weeks , maybe there are two babies in there" is annoying me. First of all, surely she should already have gone to a doctor and confirmed that no, it's not two. Or yes, it is two. Second of all, it seems like an excuse to indulge in the only thing she does regularly: complain.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm being too picky, but the whole "omg I'm so big for 14 weeks , maybe there are two babies in there" is annoying me. First of all, surely she should already have gone to a doctor and confirmed that no, it's not two. Or yes, it is two. Second of all, it seems like an excuse to indulge in the only thing she does regularly: complain.
Yes, she had an ultrasound done in Aruba (per her podcast I think) so she knows there aren’t two in there unless there are and she isn’t telling people. Who knows with her. If there aren’t, she is just drumming up traffic for her page. She is big for how far along she is.

Yes, she had an ultrasound done in Aruba (per her podcast I think) so she knows there aren’t two in there unless there are and she isn’t telling people. Who knows with her. If there aren’t, she is just drumming up traffic for her page. She is big for how far along she is.
Yeah. Thought the ultrasound would have picked up the number of heartbeats. But on the big pregnancy reveal video in Aruba there is a hashtag #howmanybabiesareinthere. So could be twins and she is going to pretend to do a wild pregnancy and then big reveal that a extra baby came out.

She also said Lea will be there for the full birth. Is that a thing? Pretty sure I wouldn’t have wanted to see my mother give birth when I was 6.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah. Thought the ultrasound would have picked up the number of heartbeats. But on the big pregnancy reveal video in Aruba there is a hashtag #howmanybabiesareinthere. So could be twins and she is going to pretend to do a wild pregnancy and then big reveal that a extra baby came out.

She also said Lea will be there for the full birth. Is that a thing? Pretty sure I wouldn’t have wanted to see my mother give birth when I was 6.
What? She wants Lea to be there for the birth? Like the child needs more trauma besides being uprooted from her home and friends and school and growing up parented by Rachel?!

Yes, I am not sure that is something a 6 year old can handle. It can be even tough for adults to witness.

Even in ancestral times the children were not around a birth. For what? Is there no one who can put some sense in that woman?

I dont think it is a big deal to have a child witnessing a birth, what is wrong with that? As a child I grew up in a farm and saw all sorts of animals giving birth and there wasnt anything traumatising about it, so seeing a human giving birth is the most natural thing that can happen.

Why would she think that a child needs to see her mum giving birth? As much of guru she thinks Lea is, she's just a small child. She is going to need so much therapy when she gets older. As natural as birth is, even I would not like to see it to be honest. There are plenty of fathers (grown-ups you know) throwing up and passing out, even though they want to be present and helpful.

Last edited:
I dont think it is a big deal to have a child witnessing a birth, what is wrong with that? As a child I grew up in a farm and saw all sorts of animals giving birth and there wasnt anything traumatising about it, so seeing a human giving birth is the most natural thing that can happen.
Except seeing a cow give birth is not the same as watching your own mother do it. According to psychologists, it can be super traumatizing for a young child to watch their mother in pain or in distress.

If Lea were older, 10/11 maybe. But at 6? She doesn't even have the capacity to understand or be an advocate for herself. Just like with plastering her all over the internet, Lea has no choice in this and can't decide for herself.

Hopefully she'll be allowed to come and go as she pleases that day.

Reactions: 5
1. Her Christmas tree is ugly. One thing that has become apparent is that Rachel has no flair/style. She can't artfully decorate a tree, doesn't paint, doesn't draw, sculpt, refurbish old furniture, personally home renovate. What does Rachel actually do that interests people? What does she produce? Instagram photos on her endless rich girl problems? Screams into her camera for performative activism, gives the go ahead to put her face on a pancake box produced from the States?

Also who buys a white bleeping couch with three dogs, and a child, and dirty Dennis.

Also she's a pack rat imo. Ohhh the cabin is much much too small for her to fit all of her room full of crystal balls, 1000's of bottles of ashwagandha mushrooms, green powders, tinctures, clay binders, sweat bags, yoni steam ingredients/organic douches.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is whining how small the kitchen area is and that they have no storage, but it is a normal sized kitchen with lots of cupboards. It is ridiculous. Who needs all this stuff?

She is whining how small the kitchen area is and that they have no storage, but it is a normal sized kitchen with lots of cupboards. It is ridiculous. Who needs all this stuff?
Also this kind of fridge is considered very big in Europe, I hated those stories with crying how small everything is. They are a family of 3, ok dogs added, but still it's a decent space. "My tiny CABIN" irritates me sooooo much

1. Her Christmas tree is ugly. One thing that has become apparent is that Rachel has no flair/style. She can't artfully decorate a tree, doesn't paint, doesn't draw, sculpt, refurbish old furniture, personally home renovate. What does Rachel actually do that interests people? What does she produce? Instagram photos on her endless rich girl problems? Screams into her camera for performative activism, gives the go ahead to put her face on a pancake box produced from the States?

Also who buys a white bleeping couch with three dogs, and a child, and dirty Dennis.

Also she's a pack rat imo. Ohhh the cabin is much much too small for her to fit all of her room full of crystal balls, 1000's of bottles of ashwagandha mushrooms, green powders, tinctures, clay binders, sweat bags, yoni steam ingredients/organic douches.
I agree with you 100%.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.