Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how you have all changed your tune. When she was first in the accident you are all like ‘oh god poor beautiful girl hope she is okay’ and now we all know she seems to be okay, you’re all digging up stuff from the past like snakes … ouch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
God how you have all changed your tune. When she was first in the accident you are all like ‘oh god poor beautiful girl hope she is okay’ and now we all know she seems to be okay, you’re all digging up stuff from the past like snakes … ouch
I agree. It was the same over on lauren goodgers thread everybody was sending condolences over little lorena passing away then not even a week later bodyshaming her other little girl. Just doesnt sit right with me everybody deals with grief differently.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I agree. It was the same over on lauren goodgers thread everybody was sending condolences over little lorena passing away then not even a week later bodyshaming her other little girl. Just doesnt sit right with me everybody deals with grief differently.
Totally agree with you, that thread leaves such a bad taste in my mouth it’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Totally agree with you, that thread leaves such a bad taste in my mouth it’s vile
This isn’t specific to that thread but broadly speaking I feel like Lauren Goodger specifically has been left out of a lot of these reviews into the ethics of reality tv…? Like we’ve had the investigations/learnings/vowing to do better from the Jeremy Kyle show and Love Island but TOWIE has amazingly come out of squeaky clean, despite being one of the worst culprits! And Lauren possibly their biggest victims, I can’t think of anyone else who was made out to be a bigger schmuck in the whole thousand series of the show, nor who’ve ended up in such relatively tit circumstances (personally/financially, obvs not suggesting ITV had anything to do with the most recent sad news).

And if anything it sounds like it’s getting worse?! Couldn’t watch the last few series as it was just teenagers scrapping, then one of them chucked glass at another (??). The pits 😷

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 34
The latest news article says she fears being banned from Jakes's funeral. His family must be super upset with her or know something if that happens.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wtf is wrong with Georgia! Just keep your mouth shut!? If you really felt bad you wouldn't feel the need to publicise, you'd quietly go about your business and not mentioned it again.

I just can't stop thinking about her having to live with that horror, I honestly have no idea how you even begin to deal with it. I've never had much of an opinion on her I always thought she lashed out on Towie when she was backed into a corner and hurting - not acceptable behaviour but I can understand how she'd get to that point.

I know people earlier have said she'll go back to how she was before etc. But I really honestly don't think its even possible, how can you be the same?

Reactions: 9
The latest news article says she fears being banned from Jakes's funeral. His family must be super upset with her or know something if that happens.
Maybe coz she outed him for writing to her from jail when she was underage....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe coz she outed him for writing to her from jail when she was underage....

omg pls not this again 😱 That whole thing was disproven as he was in prison multiple times.

She’s hardly the brightest of adults, at 12 was she really procuring stamps on the DL to write longform prose to a p*do in prison? And neither her nor his letters ever got intercepted? And he’s never shown any n*nce tendencies since? Come on - deploy a bit of common sense pls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

omg pls not this again 😱 That whole thing was disproven as he was in prison multiple times.

She’s hardly the brightest of adults, at 12 was she really procuring stamps on the DL to write longform prose to a p*do in prison? And neither her nor his letters ever got intercepted? And he’s never shown any n*nce tendencies since? Come on - deploy a bit of common sense pls.
I dip in n out of this thread but I dnt recall seeing it disproved or anything about him doing multiple jail stints???

Reactions: 1
I’m glad someone else thinks that, I can’t stand that thread. Absolutely vile! The cranks on that thread are going to get Tattle shut down, all it’s going to take is one hysterical article in the tabloids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The family ate clearly unhappy with her and I don’t blame them. On top of his previous reputation she also made him out to be a womanising cheat, inviting Georgia to Turkey then using Yaz as second best.

If she really was in a previous serious relationship with him then she would have gone and offered private condolences to the family. I don’t think their relationship was serious in any capacity, she was a quick shag between women as she has no self respect

And as for people coming into this thread bashing Yaz, her lifestyle choices and saying she won’t change, perhaps she just enjoys a different life to you? We don’t all have to be the same. She probably thinks it’s sad we spend some of our free time on a gossip forum I don’t think we can judge. We should all be doing better things with our time

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is about Yazmin not being invited to funeral not Georgia….

If people don’t like what is being said on a thread you’re free to scroll past or report anything that you think is inappropriate.

Reactions: 12
The family ate clearly unhappy with her and I don’t blame them. On top of his previous reputation she also made him out to be a womanising cheat, inviting Georgia to Turkey then using Yaz as second best.

If she really was in a previous serious relationship with him then she would have gone and offered private condolences to the family. I don’t think their relationship was serious in any capacity, she was a quick shag between women as she has no self respect

And as for people coming into this thread bashing Yaz, her lifestyle choices and saying she won’t change, perhaps she just enjoys a different life to you? We don’t all have to be the same. She probably thinks it’s sad we spend some of our free time on a gossip forum I don’t think we can judge. We should all be doing better things with our time
I think you have it mixed up it’s Yasmin who is worried about being banned from the funeral.

Not sure what Jakes family have to be unhappy with her about other than his mother guessing that they were arguing because her son was some cheeky chappy saint who couldn’t have possibly made an error driving

Reactions: 19
This is about Yazmin not being invited to funeral not Georgia….

If people don’t like what is being said on a thread you’re free to scroll past or report anything that you think is inappropriate.
Yes, I meant Yazmin, not Georgia.

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing they don’t like her after she accused him of hitting/abusing her.

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing they don’t like her after she accused him of hitting/abusing her.
If you put yourself in his mums shoes it’s very easy to not like yaz, she rubbished his name on the internet as an abuser then went back to him and being partly the reason he was at that place at the wrong time which led to the accident, she probably wanted their toxic relationship to end months ago

Reactions: 8
If you put yourself in his mums shoes it’s very easy to not like yaz, she rubbished his name on the internet as an abuser then went back to him and being partly the reason he was at that place at the wrong time which led to the accident, she probably wanted their toxic relationship to end months ago
Or you could realise that wherever there is toxicity her son tends to be at the centre of it… prison, dangerous driving before, several women on the go.
If he wasn’t in a toxic relationship with Yasmin it would have been some poor other women.

will be interesting to see if he was drinking and what she will say to that

Reactions: 24