Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder though, if she had really said all this to the papers surely she’d be sharing it and trying to push the story. I don’t know, did she really speak to them? I

That’s what I’m thinking I’m sure when she does do an interview she’ll be on this morning or loose women. Can never trust the sun either

Reactions: 5
I don’t like the tone of comments on here. Not trying to police just saying my opinion. If she had sold her story it would likely be published on a Sunday with accompanying pictures of Yaz at home with her mum.

Instead it’s crappy pap pics and a few quotes. Sounds to me like she was being harassed outside her home and she’s told them a few things to make them go away. Even if she did sell her story, who cares? How do you think she feels with Jakes mum slandering her name and people like Georgia claiming she was the one for him? Hell, I would probably do the same to put the record straight

And to the people who said she looks stupid to going back to an abuser, what an f’d thing to say. I suggest you volunteer in a womens shelter and learn about why so many people go back to men that abused them. I was one of them. In fact, I married a man who abused me, I had a baby with him. It’s only until he cheated on me and then threw me down the stairs when I confronted him, in front of my 9 month old daughter, that I decided for my daughter’s safety we had to leave. It was the scariest thing I’ve ever done and now it’s just my daughter and I without anything to our names living on a blow up bed in my mum’s home office

You’ve worded exactly what I was thinking, but couldn’t communicate well.

There are no pictures, just the rubbish pap pictures.
I wonder if she’s either been hounded “did you kill Jakes blah blah blah and gone no I was asleep, or it’s a conversation with a friend overheard and sold. I find the article very odd if it’s an official interview. No exclusive with Yaz, pictures or as you said no dates

The witness said last week she said my friend is dead while waving him down .. now she said she didn’t know if he was alive or not when she went to get help
This again is making me wonder the legitimacy of the sun article.

Reactions: 3
If the sun article wasn't legitimate wouldn't she say on Insta that story isn't accurate ? because I certainly would

Glad she’s home and can try and recover somewhat.

I think the article is done cleverly and perhaps advised by a pr company

It puts to bed any rumour that SHE was his girlfriend and that they weren’t arguing because she was asleep. Without mentioning the arguing or calling anyone liars

Mentions how happy they were which again puts to bed the arguing rumours

Mentions how she broke her own arm to try and save them BOTH.

It says everything that needs to be said to shut down any rumours without going tit for tat

Also signing it off with leaving social media is also a good idea because if she’s stated herself that she wants to be out of the limelight for a bit the press will have to back off and stop hounding her. Will look bad on them if they start hounding a girl who’s asked to he left alone.

That’s my take on it anyway may be completely wrong of course
You make a very good point actually. It does put the false rumours to bed, quietly without mentioning other people. I hadn’t realised that. It is quite clever. I wonder if her PR people have given a statement rather than Yaz directly maybe.

Reactions: 8
Whoa I had to come here as soon as I read that article. Something is off? The sun are obviously horrendous, and have a history of getting info from unethical methods of course. But I don’t know… the pap shots looked staged/ set up. But then let’s face it if the press knew where she lived then I’m so sure that they would be camping out trying to get the first photo of her after the accident? Wouldn’t be that hard for them to get the shots they want without being given a heads up/ call first.

I feel so split 50:50 because she might still be in complete shock with Survivor’s guilt etc. but there’s something so uncomfortable about it being in the article like that so soon. I guess that’s why it’s uncomfortable because either the sun is publishing a fabricated interview type article, or she’s sold it to them but that really doesn’t sit right.

Also… surely the Turkish police / whoever is doing the enquiry would want people not to publicly give evidence and information before it’s even been concluded? Didn’t someone say it takes weeks even in the UK to get blood toxicology reports? Strange?

Reactions: 9
She's addressed the Georgia Harrison stuff very briefly. Skanky cow, I'm glad Yaz touched on it, it was so crass of Georgia.

Reactions: 12
There's another article in the daily mail where she says about nightmares that's linked back to the original sun article.

I think someone sold a story, when you compare that article to the article / interview jacques gave, jacques one seems like a proper interview, Yaz's one doesn't in the slightest.

I think someone's spoken to them and they've relayed it and added their own spin.

To my knowledge I don't remember her ever speaking out to the press when various things have happened with Lockie over the years and other scenarios so I don't know why she'd start now especially after a situation like this.... someone please correct me though. Tbh the Yaz Lockie thing isn't something I'd follow so I may have missed jt if she did speak to the press.

Reactions: 4
There's another article in the daily mail where she says about nightmares that's linked back to the original sun article.

I think someone sold a story, when you compare that article to the article / interview jacques gave, jacques one seems like a proper interview, Yaz's one doesn't in the slightest.

I think someone's spoken to them and they've relayed it and added their own spin.

To my knowledge I don't remember her ever speaking out to the press when various things have happened with Lockie over the years and other scenarios so I don't know why she'd start now especially after a situation like this.... someone please correct me though. Tbh the Yaz Lockie thing isn't something I'd follow so I may have missed jt if she did speak to the press.
Maybe a pre-written statement given to the Mail/Sun on her behalf. The information in both are pretty much the same. Sleeping when they crashed bit is gone but nightmares and her mum sleeping with her is new. It also quotes the Sun, a source, the Mail understands and according to reports.

Reactions: 4
New to the thread but wanted to add to about Yaz and Nicole Bass. They fell out on towie a few years ago as Nicole didn’t like Yaz being friends with Amber and was jealous of their friendship. I can’t remember what series it was now and I feel like they attempted to patch things over but Nicole was just acting like a kid because Yaz had a new best friend.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think the sun would be able to post the article with…. Yaz said followed by quotes if they didn’t get the information from her or her team

Reactions: 6
I'm sceptical about this article. Normally with these type of sell stories their accompanied with a sad picture and we spoke to yaz on X date. This feels very 3rd hand, almost like their repeating a conversation that's been relayed to them.

I really hope one of her friends hasn't sold a story.
It could have been a telephone interview. Her mum seems very protective of her she never spoke to the press, but Yaz is a different sort of person. The Sun wouldn’t dare post actual quotes if they hadn’t spoken to her herself and someone from her side probably would have said if it wasn’t from her.

The other reason I think she’s been in touch with the press a little bit at least is the pap pics show her but not her mum at all, even though she was getting into her mum’s car and her mum would have been driving and right next to her.

Interesting how the pics have been cropped, as if the photographer has been asked not to show mother but showing Yaz is fine.

I also think she might have changed her number and asked to keep a lower profile on her mum’s insistence. Mum follows her Instagram and comments quite a bit. She honestly seems like a really nice person and always looking out for her daughter. I doubt she would have been happy with her running back to Jake.

Last edited:
New to the thread but wanted to add to about Yaz and Nicole Bass. They fell out on towie a few years ago as Nicole didn’t like Yaz being friends with Amber and was jealous of their friendship. I can’t remember what series it was now and I feel like they attempted to patch things over but Nicole was just acting like a kid because Yaz had a new best friend.
Didn’t Yaz and Nicole make up later though when Yaz fell out with Amber?

Also I thought that Nicole had her little group with Olivia and Fran. Yaz didn’t seem to spend time with them.

Didn’t Yaz and Nicole make up later though when Yaz fell out with Amber?

Also I thought that Nicole had her little group with Olivia and Fran. Yaz didn’t seem to spend time with them.
Yaz and Nicole haven’t followed each other Instagram for a while now .. with regards to article in sun it was exclusive if it wasn’t it would be sources said …

I don’t think the sun would be able to post the article with…. Yaz said followed by quotes if they didn’t get the information from her or her team
This is the sun though. Not exactly known for legitimate sources or ethical journalism!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yaz may have done a small interview on the agreement that the press would then leave her alone once they got something out of her. Also, it may have been to set the record straight about the arguing story that was running away with itself and could have turned into some horrible backlash. Just a possibility.

I bet this is the one time she wished she wasn't in the public eye. I hope she gets much needed rest and help x

Reactions: 7
Yaz may have done a small interview on the agreement that the press would then leave her alone once they got something out of her. Also, it may have been to set the record straight about the arguing story that was running away with itself and could have turned into some horrible backlash. Just a possibility.

I bet this is the one time she wished she wasn't in the public eye. I hope she gets much needed rest and help x
If I was her I would come out of the public eye completely. Personally I couldn’t think or anything worse than being famous anyway but she’s been through a big trauma and needs time to heal away from the press etc. I’d imagine she needs some serious therapy after all of this. No one should go through that trauma.

Reactions: 13
If I was her I would come out of the public eye completely. Personally I couldn’t think or anything worse than being famous anyway but she’s been through a big trauma and needs time to heal away from the press etc. I’d imagine she needs some serious therapy after all of this. No one should go through that trauma.
I agree with everything you have said. I bet she will feel disconnected from that fake lifestyle after having gone through this.

How anyone wants to be famous is beyond me. Each to their own I suppose...but sod that!

I agree with everything you have said. I bet she will feel disconnected from that fake lifestyle after having gone through this.

How anyone wants to be famous is beyond me. Each to their own I suppose...but sod that!
Definitely. Each to their own but being in the public eye looks like hell.

It could have been a telephone interview. Her mum seems very protective of her she never spoke to the press, but Yaz is a different sort of person. The Sun wouldn’t dare post actual quotes if they hadn’t spoken to her herself and someone from her side probably would have said if it wasn’t from her.

The other reason I think she’s been in touch with the press a little bit at least is the pap pics show her but not her mum at all, even though she was getting into her mum’s car and her mum would have been driving and right next to her.

Interesting how the pics have been cropped, as if the photographer has been asked not to show mother but showing Yaz is fine.

I also think she might have changed her number and asked to keep a lower profile on her mum’s insistence. Mum follows her Instagram and comments quite a bit. She honestly seems like a really nice person and always looking out for her daughter. I doubt she would have been happy with her running back to Jake.
I met Yaz & her family by chance on holiday years back & her parents seemed a lovely couple, was just chit chat but got a good vibe from them. My heart goes out to her mum, that middle of the night phone call that your child has been in an accident abroad must be every parents nightmare

• Sad
Reactions: 20