Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you put yourself in his mums shoes it’s very easy to not like yaz, she rubbished his name on the internet as an abuser then went back to him and being partly the reason he was at that place at the wrong time which led to the accident, she probably wanted their toxic relationship to end months ago
Jake was still a grown man and able to make decisions for himself - he participated in the relationship willingly and as much as she did. Putting all the blame on Yaz is unfair imo, no smoke without fire.

Reactions: 24
Jake was still a grown man and able to make decisions for himself - he participated in the relationship willingly and as much as she did. Putting all the blame on Yaz is unfair imo, no smoke without fire.
I think they’re both to blame I never said it’s all Yasmin’s fault I said I can understand why his mother feels that way, your opinion on him and hers is obviously going to be different, that’s her son at the end of the day and if she doesn’t want yaz at his funeral then her wishes should be respected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If you put yourself in his mums shoes it’s very easy to not like yaz, she rubbished his name on the internet as an abuser then went back to him and being partly the reason he was at that place at the wrong time which led to the accident, she probably wanted their toxic relationship to end months ago
She never once rubbished his name or accused him of being an abuser. She said at some point she was in an abusive relationship but never named names. People knew it was him because he publicly punched her in the face

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Or you could realise that wherever there is toxicity her son tends to be at the centre of it… prison, dangerous driving before, several women on the go.
If he wasn’t in a toxic relationship with Yasmin it would have been some poor other women.

will be interesting to see if he was drinking and what she will say to that
Guessing from the type of mummy’s boy can do no wrong it’ll be “he was under such high stress” or “he must of been spiked” or “Yaz just kept pushing him to drive, she made him. She manipulated him” unfortunately it’ll be everyone else’s fault still. Some parents can’t accept blame to their child and to be fair it must be very hard in these circumstances

She’s not reflecting she’s trying to keep her name in the press and stay relevant. It’s all a game to these nobodies.
Obviously her spokesperson just had to slip in there “they were in a serious relationship a while ago” yeah okay Georgia

The latest news article says she fears being banned from Jakes's funeral. His family must be super upset with her or know something if that happens.
Which article says that? The one posted above and Georgia doesn’t mention it?

Reactions: 5
Would have Jake McLeans’s funeral already have happened by now? Maybe the family kept it a private affair.

Reactions: 4
Would have Jake McLeans’s funeral already have happened by now? Maybe the family kept it a private affair.
Sudden deaths that require investigation take up to 3 weeks to get the body returned and that’s in the UK. The family also then need to transport Jake home from Turkey so I doubt it’s already taken place. As you say I think the funeral will be a private family affair and not have unwelcome press and social media all over it as other have done.

Reactions: 10
It’s also a nightmare getting a body home to the UK .. from Ireland and when it happens to one of ours we pray they have an Irish passport

Reactions: 8
It’s also a nightmare getting a body home to the UK .. from Ireland and when it happens to one of ours we pray they have an Irish passport
And super expensive. Hopefully he had travel insurance in place or his poor family will have a huge bill on top of dealing with this tragedy.

Reactions: 6
And super expensive. Hopefully he had travel insurance in place or his poor family will have a huge bill on top of dealing with this tragedy.
They could still have a huge bill anyway if his toxicology report finds him to have been dui as the insurance company will not pay out if he was.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Do you really think he had insurance? I nearly forget every time never mind a jet setter

Reactions: 4
As sorry as I am for what happened to Yaz, and I hope she gets the help she needs. Of course she sold a story to the sun… she is so so money hungry, she’d sell her own nan

Reactions: 14
Latest
Oh god. I know the world really does keep spinning after any awful event or death and it’s good she’s not sat at home depressed but idk, filming for ITV who are mining your trauma for content to sell ad space against feels a bit out of the fire into the frying pan? :/

Reactions: 33
Oh god. I know the world really does keep spinning after any awful event or death and it’s good she’s not sat at home depressed but idk, filming for ITV who are mining your trauma for content to sell ad space against feels a bit out of the fire into the frying pan? :/
Quite shocked by this tbh but I’m trying not to judge

Reactions: 23
It’s so uncomfortable knowing she’s acting so normal and if I’m honest the photos all look staged like she’s called the paparazzi

Reactions: 27
With Dani and Ella also?! It speaks volumes that she has been in the show for years and she has to be placed in the group they put all the other ones who don’t have any friends on the show!

Reactions: 19
Whilst I’m glad she’s not sat at home moping around, I can’t help but feel it’s a bit soon? What she went through was devastating and traumatic and mentally will take a lot longer than what 4 weeks to heal from but if she feels it’s right for then good on her

Reactions: 19