Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking did nobody say anything? Dont think I could have kept my trap shut 😆
I was hungover but I had my gob open in shock according to my partner 🤣 and was staring at him thinking how could he be speaking to someone like that and then realised it was Yaz . She had no makeup on , in all black outfit and hair was just down with no real style to it . Looks a shell of what you see on Instagram. He’s very tall and very skinny but he thinks he’s best thing since sliced bread . She’s very small and her face is very mask like with all the filler . Not very pretty at all . Haven’t seen them since it happened either .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is all very strange why is she so attached to him? She’s a dick but I don’t like the idea of anyone being trapped in an abusive relationship.

Reactions: 11
This is all very strange why is she so attached to him? She’s a dick but I don’t like the idea of anyone being trapped in an abusive relationship.
Yeah same but in all the men she’s dated she’s gone for this kind of man . I will say this is the worst guy I think she has been with . The energy was so bad when they walked in . He is the most vile creature I have ever looked at or heard . Never known anything as revolting

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He doesn’t even acknowledge her one bit. Did he invite her to Ibiza or does she just tag along? The minute I read his socials with him says he’s going to Ibiza to beast lines off sluts tits that be it, I ain’t going. That pictures yesterday from the hotel, he didn’t look amused as she desperately tried to engage with the group. It’s really sad to see.

Reactions: 6
Money is tying Yaz there .. the same as with Jake.. she was opening up a womens refuge over the narcissistic abuse she suffered from him and yet she was back with him soon after..

Reactions: 8
Money is tying Yaz there .. the same as with Jake.. she was opening up a womens refuge over the narcissistic abuse she suffered from him and yet she was back with him soon after..
I wouldn’t call it a refuge. She was trying to get domestic violence victims to pay to stay at her family’s holiday home more like 😂 and calling it a ‘retreat’. The girl doesn’t give a tit about other women or helping anyone. All she cares about is £££

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’d say shes been caught up with so many wrong people that shes unlikely to get much tv work going forward. I dont think she could handle going to get a normal job now and is so desperate to try and keep up with this lifestyle she thinks she has.she is having to settle,scratch and claw to stay in it anyway she can and with anyone who can fund it. Its a real shame and I think she is getting very messed up in the head. Someone from her family needs to bring her home

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d say shes been caught up with so many wrong people that shes unlikely to get much tv work going forward. I dont think she could handle going to get a normal job now and is so desperate to try and keep up with this lifestyle she thinks she has.she is having to settle,scratch and claw to stay in it anyway she can and with anyone who can fund it. Its a real shame and I think she is getting very messed up in the head. Someone from her family needs to bring her home
I’m curious.. does anyone know if she’s ever had a ‘normal’ job? I know she went to uni and graduated but before she was on towie did she work? She just seemed to enter the show driving her dad’s fancy car. Then she had a brief time of opening a shop that was never mentioned again. I know she lived with her parents.. did they provide for her? Just wondering if anyone has any ☕ from before towie….

Reactions: 4