Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t going to become a new person because of this. I can see her using it for more of the same ‘fame’. Nobody changes that fast

Reactions: 19
I’ve been looking for a thread on this because the story Yazmin said in the papers seems unrealistic to me. She said she 'had to break her own arm' to escape the car which I doubt tbh, she had to free her arm but it sounds like it was already broken as it was outside the car as the car tumbled down the hill.

she also spoken out about that Georgia..

Yazmin Oukhellou on Georgia Harrison's tributes to late Jake McLean

#

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 29
IMO they’re as bad as eachother and will both squeeze everything they can out of this to stay relevant

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t Yaz claiming that he beat her up and blackmailing her with a sex tape if she left him .. opening paid for womens retreats because she knew first hand how they felt .. she did her fair share of bad stories .. how did she think his girlfriend at the time felt then..

Reactions: 9
Some people are actual weirdos when people they know pass away. It’s like they have to make it about themselves ‘look at me I knew the person that died’. There was no need to post those messages you just look like an idiot posting private messages. Such a violation of the other persons privacy which they now can’t defend.
I know a person like this who every other weeks puts up a post about a new person who’s died and how they were their ride or die and best buddies etc… it’s just weird behaviour

Reactions: 11
It’s strange that every few days The Sun seem to release another wee snippet of the story. Yaz said nobody knew she was going to Turkey so god knows what her mum felt when she got a call to say she’d been badly hurt in an accident when it’s likely she didn’t know she was there in the first place. Nobody will ever truly know what happened in that car before the accident, would Yaz really admit it she had been arguing with Jake? Probably not after his mum and Georgias comments. The reports of her saying to the witness my friends dead v help my friend I don’t know if he’s dead could just be a misunderstanding due to a language barrier. It will be interesting to see the toxicology results but if he wasn’t drunk would she have said this in her interview?

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I know people will be like “don’t speculate before the toxicology report comes back” but of course he had been drinking! They had been at a beach club all day then to a night club. Even after that he wanted to carry on to a friends after party. I won’t be surprised if it turns out he was drug driving as well.
Someone like Jake was an accident waiting to happen. He was a violent thug that of course now he has died they’re rewriting history to make out he was some saint. “He was cheeky with the ladies” yeah ok Georgia what you actually mean is he had a list as long as your arm of duck buddies who he was stringing along and treating appallingly in the process.
Someone on here said they had a video of Jake and Yazmin in Dubai taking shots while he was driving a sports car. I just think it’s lucky he didn’t end up killing someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yeah I definitely think he had been drinking and taking drugs or else she would come out and deny the speculation. More fool her for getting in the car knowing this but maybe that was just the normal for him

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry I know people will be like “don’t speculate before the toxicology report comes back” but of course he had been drinking! They had been at a beach club all day then to a night club. Even after that he wanted to carry on to a friends after party. I won’t be surprised if it turns out he was drug driving as well.
Someone like Jake was an accident waiting to happen. He was a violent thug that of course now he has died they’re rewriting history to make out he was some saint. “He was cheeky with the ladies” yeah ok Georgia what you actually mean is he had a list as long as your arm of duck buddies who he was stringing along and treating appallingly in the process.
Someone on here said they had a video of Jake and Yazmin in Dubai taking shots while he was driving a sports car. I just think it’s lucky he didn’t end up killing someone else.
100%%%. Regardless if she said he was the abuser it doesn't take away from the tragic accident- that needs to be put to bed.. as said above yaz is lucky she isn't dead - she most likely knows he was drinking so she isn't going to say much because I'm sure once released people will change their tunes. She's definitely got to stay low profile if that is the case. Someone said above nobody changes - typically no they don't but not everyone experiences that tragic accident so I hope to God it's a massive wake up call.

Yeah I definitely think he had been drinking and taking drugs or else she would come out and deny the speculation. More fool her for getting in the car knowing this but maybe that was just the normal for him
Drinking and driving abroad seems to be extremely common.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t Yaz claiming that he beat her up and blackmailing her with a sex tape if she left him .. opening paid for womens retreats because she knew first hand how they felt .. she did her fair share of bad stories .. how did she think his girlfriend at the time felt then..
The retreats weren’t paid for? It was her own business and she was charging domestic violence victims to go there for therapy and to ‘heal’ . It was a way for her to make money shamelessly . They were expensive too! It was in the thousands! Haven’t heard about it since after that big post she did funnily enough, then the post was deleted and the Insta page is deleted too . Wonder if no one booked so that’s why ?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The retreats weren’t paid for? It was her own business and she was charging domestic violence victims to go there for therapy and to ‘heal’ . It was a way for her to make money shamelessly . They were expensive too! It was in the thousands! Haven’t heard about it since after that big post she did funnily enough, then the post was deleted and the Insta page is deleted too . Wonder if no one booked so that’s why ?
It was all very overnight as well. To do something like that it would take serious consideration and planning to get a programme together with the right people working on it.

Reactions: 6
It was all very overnight as well. To do something like that it would take serious consideration and planning to get a programme together with the right people working on it.
So utterly unethical to prey on such a vulnerable group as well

Reactions: 13
Yeah I meant they were to be paid for

Reactions: 4
All these articles coming out seems weird to me. she has 700k+ followers on instagram, surely if she is gving info/interviews she would be getting the word out via her instagram? But she has stayed quiet which is why I dont believe these articles

Reactions: 2
She went to turkey before got surgery Lipo and BBL and then tried to bring out a fitness app about her to get a body like hers? There was a lot online too that the clinic she went to abused patients botched them left for dead basically and Yaz knew about it and didn’t care continued to promote cause she got free surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
All these articles coming out seems weird to me. she has 700k+ followers on instagram, surely if she is gving info/interviews she would be getting the word out via her instagram? But she has stayed quiet which is why I dont believe these articles
Because she's chosen to go to the press rather than advertise over isnta? She said she was taking time away from SM

I think she wanted to get her side of the story out via one medium now she's back in the UK, and to try to stop rumours and be done with it. For now at least.

Reactions: 7