Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound very harsh but I honestly think there is something seriously wrong with Yaz. She screams borderline personality disorder to me.

Reactions: 29
I’m more shocked at the state of her moon face - all that work she’s had done she looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1460367

She is using the right arm to carry the shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s all bleeping bizarre. Doing a story so soon and profiting off someone’s death almost was really tacky and now she’s acting like everything’s fine n normal and filming for towie . It’s weird . People can say people choose to deal with things in different ways but sorry it’s disrespectful and strange . It hasn’t even been a month!

Reactions: 27
I think it’s strange that she returned to TOWIE so soon but no matter what she did I feel it would be questioned. A no win situation for her. It’s apparent her injuries were not that serious now so maybe she is just trying to get back to her normal routine? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The bereaved mother will be raging at these pictures won’t she, she looks like she doesn’t have a care in the world. Not that I know what she should look like after something like that. It just seems…I don’t know, off? To be filming I mean?

Reactions: 24
Do you know what it doesn't surprise me in the slightest with her, as I was thinking gurantee within a month or so she will be back to filming on towie, and I called it right. As not trying to be disrespectful here, but she acted similar when her nan died as it was taking a break from instagram to process all of this, then less then a week or even before the week was out she was back to posting on insta, yes I know everybody is different, so will deal with grief differently from the next person.
But Yaz to me has always come across as very superficial and is addicted to the fame lifestyle, so with her it's straight back to what she knows and loves. So in that sense she's really no different from that Georgia chick, who was grieving for a minute, then it was straight back on insta like Jake's death never happened.Each to their own I guess.

Reactions: 27
It's a hard one as I guess in the "real world" for most companies you don't get compassionate leave paid for. So yes she was injured but if it was SSP it's so minimal.

I know people who have returned 2 weeks after traumatic events because unfortunately financially there forced too.

That being said, a TV show is completely different, I'll be really surprised if ITV are allowed to even mention the crash as presumably there's an investigation and also its not fair on his family whatever he may have done in the past. And I assume she would have had enough money to keep her going, I really bleeping hope she wasn't pushed back into it by ITV or felt like she might "loose her spot" if she didn't go back. It's not something I would do.. 🤷‍♀️

I'm assuming they might just ask about her recovery maybe?

Reactions: 9
I just think some of Z-listers / reality TV fodder / wannabe influencers seem to place Insta likes and easy fame above everything else i.e. their mental health, bereavement, giving themselves a break. It seems that nothing stops for them and the thought of taking time out is not an option as they feel they will be forgotten or someone will take their place. But I'm shocked to see her back filming so soon. By the sounds of reports she was fighting for her life and in no fit state to be doing anything except recovering. Bizarre. A desperate need to stay relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna say it ......Yaz is a narcissist and cannot survive without constant attention. She is back filming after witnessing something so horrific that most would never recover from emotionally ....and she’s walking around in short shorts with a smug look on her face. I genuinely think she was arguing with jake at time of the crash and thinks she’s got away with saying she was asleep .
This girl is something else and I think she’s so into herself , she would have withdrawal symptoms from no attention . No doubt she will use it as a story like to stay relevant . I still think of how jake died and I can’t look at a sunroof on a car in same
Way .....this witch out here posing for paps she told to be there . Heart breaks for jakes mum .

Reactions: 43
So much for a broken arm then 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t wanna judge her at all when she’s been through such a traumatic experience, but how the hell has she he got her arm out of a cast after 3 weeks when she literally had to snap it to escape????

Reactions: 35
I don’t wanna judge her at all when she’s been through such a traumatic experience, but how the hell has she he got her arm out of a cast after 3 weeks when she literally had to snap it to escape????
I wonder if from the surgery she can't have it in a cast, my mum had surgery on a broken ankle and because there was so much swelling they couldn't put a cast in till like 6 weeks later, but then she wasn't allowed to put any weight on it and had to have it upright.... certainly wasn't holding shopping bags

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna say it ......Yaz is a narcissist and cannot survive without constant attention. She is back filming after witnessing something so horrific that most would never recover from emotionally ....and she’s walking around in short shorts with a smug look on her face. I genuinely think she was arguing with jake at time of the crash and thinks she’s got away with saying she was asleep .
This girl is something else and I think she’s so into herself , she would have withdrawal symptoms from no attention . No doubt she will use it as a story like to stay relevant . I still think of how jake died and I can’t look at a sunroof on a car in same
Way .....this witch out here posing for paps she told to be there . Heart breaks for jakes mum .
I don’t think she’s a narcissist but she’s definitely got traits of histrionic personality disorder

Reactions: 7
Towie only film Tuesday to Thursday so I think this was a private trip to a house for the 4 of them but they called the paps ..also arm doesn’t look like a life changing break ..

Towie only film Tuesday to Thursday so I think this was a private trip to a house for the 4 of them but they called the paps ..also arm doesn’t look like a life changing break ..
Is Jake even buried yet

Reactions: 3
I wonder if from the surgery she can't have it in a cast, my mum had surgery on a broken ankle and because there was so much swelling they couldn't put a cast in till like 6 weeks later, but then she wasn't allowed to put any weight on it and had to have it upright.... certainly wasn't holding shopping bags
She’s had a cast on it though for the last 2 weeks (at least I think she has from pictures) There’s no way she had to snap the bone in her arm and its fully functional again after a couple of weeks in a cast.

Reactions: 7
No way is her arm fully healed from breaking it herself!! Injuries like that take so long to properly!

Time and time again ITV show us that they really don’t care about the welfare of the people they film. Even if Yaz was adamant she wanted to come back, surely the producers could see it is way too soon after such a trauma

• Heart
Reactions: 14