Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah it’s not an easy read is it. On one hand she sounds like she’s got her head screwed on by coming off social media, not going back into filming, changing her number… then there’s some less great stuff.

Idk though, abuse is complicated. Hopefully the in patient therapy can help.

Reactions: 23

Jennytea

VIP Member
To all you saying she shouldn’t be out and parading around… what do you want from her? For her to lock herself away and potentially spiral into a very dark place? Or would you still complain then that she’s milking it? None of us know how we’d act in her situation, but I know one thing, having suffered with horrendous mental health for years, if it was me, locked away with flashbacks and thoughts for a month, I’d be dead by now. If this is how she’s coping and managing to keep herself from falling apart then good for her… she shouldn’t feel guilty that she survived!
I think people are just disgusted that she is profiting off of this awful situation when it hasn’t even been a month. Setting up paparazzi shots and out posing and laughing for cameras and filming on towie again already.. it’s all very distasteful and disrespectful..

MamaD

VIP Member
What on earth? She said on the post there was nothing wrong with either her or the baby? What could possibly have happened? That’s devastating I honestly don’t know how any woman copes with losing her child it doesn’t even bear thinking about. Unbearable.
I think maybe Sudden Infant Death syndrome? A mum at the school my kids go to had the same thing happen. Perfect pregnancy and Labour and the baby just passed away. Had all the tests done and no issues were found. Awfully sad

• Sad
  • Heart

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I said forgive my ignorance… I meant no harm.. I thought perhaps I’d missed more information on the situation - every time you write anything on here now you get told off

• Heart

studmuffin12

My 2pence - if she has, I don't blame her for speaking out, no matter who she spoke to or how she's done it, I cannot imagine what she must be going through right now she witnessed the horrific death of someone she cared for, she has his attention seeking side-chick waxing lyrical all over social medic claiming she was his one and only and to top it off his mum is claiming its essentially her fault as "he must have been distracted". She's being completely vilified somehow I bet she feels like nobody is on her side

Totally agree with you, that thread leaves such a bad taste in my mouth it’s vile
This isn’t specific to that thread but broadly speaking I feel like Lauren Goodger specifically has been left out of a lot of these reviews into the ethics of reality tv…? Like we’ve had the investigations/learnings/vowing to do better from the Jeremy Kyle show and Love Island but TOWIE has amazingly come out of squeaky clean, despite being one of the worst culprits! And Lauren possibly their biggest victims, I can’t think of anyone else who was made out to be a bigger schmuck in the whole thousand series of the show, nor who’ve ended up in such relatively shit circumstances (personally/financially, obvs not suggesting ITV had anything to do with the most recent sad news).

And if anything it sounds like it’s getting worse?! Couldn’t watch the last few series as it was just teenagers scrapping, then one of them chucked glass at another (??). The pits 😷

Reactions: 22

louisekc

I thought that too, most people would have put Father first as being a parent is the usually the most important relationship to someone?
The way he flitted between girls and had a very irresponsible lifestyle. He seemed to move to live in different countries quite regularly too, so I can’t imagine he had much to do with the poor child. When all these people who are posting about him being amazing and how close they were to him, not once do they mention him being a father. It would be the first thing I would think of, a toddler by the sounds of it, losing a parent. Doesn’t really seem to have been common knowledge he had a child.

• Heart

Tifastrife

VIP Member
She’s a parasite and cashing in on all this attention . Yaz doesn’t care someone died , she cares about staying relevant . All the insta huns on her post cheering her on and it’s just vomit inducing . It’s so obvious she had more to do with that crash . Yaz got away with murder so she’s smug af . I said what I said lol
I agree she's been very callous and appears to be enjoying the attention. But got away with murder? Come off it. She could just have easily died in that crash as he did.

• Heart

Polly_89

Yaz pictured in the daily mail today.. “looking glum” she looks absolutely fine. With her car keys, placed perfectly to show the Mercedes logo and the bandage magically back on after the last few pap shots without…

Jennytea

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t think it all happened how she’s explained it. She didn’t even have to say anything! That’s the worst part about it. Her talking to the sun and telling them that whole story about being fast asleep and how they were ‘perfect’ and so in love sounds like such bullshit. I really think there is so much more to the story and that night. I guess no one will ever know though now apart from her.

Dollybird

VIP Member
View attachment 1689623Making money out of the situation now being a brand ambassador 😳 and promotion of her retreat.
The fact this is the only pose she can do to show off the scar from her operation on the arm . You wouldn’t see it , she’s lucky that’s all she has . This is terribly bad taste and she’s loving the attention . She has literally just been to pride of Britain awards surrounded by truly courageous people with disabilities and life changing injuries and she’s profiting from a broken arm op scar and the death of Jake . Nah this is revolting through and through . I know her supporters will be like ✨yaz is brave and you just are jealous of her ✨

she’s a rat .

• Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
She is always bloody “healing” from some kind of trauma I’m sick of the sight of her!
she is a mug a gaslighter she is toxic narcissistic and needy ….any man she meets the relationship turns sour a) because she goes for the most dodgy men but 2) because of all I just mentioned above she is a nightmare to be with ! No wonder jakes family didn’t want her there she is trash , fame has well and truly gone to her head she thinks she is so much bigger than she is in reality she is a Dubai trash bag who hangs around other trash bags …all these well ness retreats that never seem to get offthe ground , her mummy and daddy no doubt financially contribute her life style and enable “their princess”
This girl literally behaves like a petulant teenager and now it’s beyond embarrassing 👍🏼

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I think it would be pretty obvious if he was three times over the limit and had cocaine in his system. They were in a bar together before I’m not buying she wouldn’t have known he was over the limit…

Chico

Yaz is a complete idiot honestly I don’t understand how someone can have so little self worth? She’s tagged herself in the same hotel this little boy says he’s at in the video. But look what he says he will be doing in the caption! Everywhere he goes she’s there following him… yet he was nowhere to be seen for her 30th birthday?
---
She has someone’s arm around her now .. I thought it was Lockie since I can’t see tattoo but maybe other arm ..
You can deffo see his tattoo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
It makes me worried that Yaz hasn’t dealt with / acknowledged her grief and trauma. It’s not usual to be so chipper this quickly.
She’s the cat that got the cream . She caused that accident , she thinks she’s got away with it . She’s not sorry about his death . You would not be parading around like that if you were grieving . Absolutely no way . There is more to this than we know I think . She’s toxic .

• Angry
  • Wow