Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Saw Chloe sims with lockie flirting as usual. He was carrying her downstairs at some do and she posted we need to be kept apart! I know he’s not with yaz but it just looks like she’s trying to prove a point to yaz if you get what I’m saying? That’s just how it looked to me. She’s always round the blokes I can’t stand her or plastic sisters!!
I thought the same. Extremely insensitive and self-absorbed. Some people can be so cruel. Poor Yaz ❤ If the shoe was on the other foot with Chloe and Yaz done that to her, she would soon have something to say about it. What is it with the Sims and their Essex cousin...they go around like they are the Mafia and treat people how they like without any care. Are people scared of them or something? I just don't get it.

Reactions: 22

Dollybird

VIP Member
I was shocked how abusive this guy is in person , he did not give a fuck who heard and he was laughing in her face with his mate . Absolute parasite .
---
I was shocked how abusive this guy is in person , he did not give a fuck who heard and he was laughing in her face with his mate . Absolute parasite .
Also he is best mate with a guy called Ed Matthews who is with them but I didn’t see him today . On his insta he tips a disabled man out of a wheelchair on purpose and captions it “Timmy”
Insta is edmatthewss

the worst kinda people and this is who Yaz is following about

• Wow
  • Sick

BellaP

Chatty Member
Can't lie, this all feels a bit off. It all seems beyond narcissistic, bordering on fucking nuts. Shocked tbh!

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
See she's been papped with a bandage on her arm.....hmmmm
A bandage.....after saying she had to snap her arm to get out of the car 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Let's face it, she was fucking him behind his real gf's back and the family don't want the toxicology report as it'll show that he was off his face on drink and drugs.

He epitomised the pricks who kill themselves and others by their own Wreckless actions

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

tequilasunrise

Chelsea heeley on her story also saying that Jake was the one that made her believe in true love or something??? How many did he have on the go wow!! Do you think yaz went to the funeral? I think it would be quite horrid if the family didn’t let her

• Wow

Lilly long

VIP Member
Yaz said so much about him .. abusing her physically and mentally.. said he threatened her with sex tapes if she left him.. was setting up a domestic abuse retreat because she could relate to it so much … quoted all the narcissistic quotes around.. then suddenly Lockie is pictured again with Megan and off Yaz goes back to him.. she ruined his name and if he was my son I’d be raging he got back with her and I would not allow her anywhere near his funeral.. Yaz mum writes under yesterdays post she knows what Jake meant actually a lot of people do .,,rewind a few months and the same people are telling her she’s so brave after what she’s gone through at the hands of an abuser.. Yaz is a spoilt little girl and unfortunately mammy and daddy can’t fix this for her..

• Heart

Bellexox

Jesus Christ. Its awful what has happened but all I can think about is how MANY women must have been at the funeral for him LOLLLLL. I can just picture them all stood there dressed in black acting as if they were the only one he ever really loved and the one that changed him, when in reality all they were was a piece of meat so he could get it wet after a hard day of money laundering, drug dealing and sniffing.
Like the scene out of Bridget Jones Baby when all the girls were there for Daniel’s funeral loooool 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
While I do agree Yazmin is not a saint, to say she doesn’t care he died is a stretch. Even if it was a hookup watching someone die isn’t something that you can shake. She will remember his last breath forever, so I think it does go deeper than her being came hungry. She has shown signs of low self esteem repeatedly throughout the years it’s time she got some professional help and get out of this mindset

Fame not came

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
If I was any of these women, I certainly wouldn’t be posting the gushing love posts they all are. They’re embarrassing themselves - he had 3 women on the go that we know of and probably more. It’s all a competition between them to claim to have been his ‘real’ girlfriend. None of them actually were. He was shagging one whilst texting another and they all need to get some self worth.

Id love to know the nitty gritty. Like whilst he was in Turkey with Yaz, what was his telling Holly? ‘Oh hey babe, just woke up’ all the while laying next to Yaz. Vile. I’d be keeping my mouth shut and going to therapy to find out why I would put up with that shit and are glorifying it after.
Not sure why any one would want to claim him. He was clearly a bit of a dick who treated no one with respect. ‘Girlfriends’, members of the public. Annoys me that he’s now portrayed as some funny cheeky chap. What would have happened if he was speeding here and killed an innocent bystander (it’s confirmed by Turkish police he was speeding at a bare minimum)

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
3D724BC3-5620-4002-90F3-EE19D9FDA06E.png
Making money out of the situation now being a brand ambassador 😳 and promotion of her retreat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Let’s not forget he did show all these girls the true meaning of ‘true love’ 🤣 no wonder chelsee healey deleted all her stuff it’s embarassing and so repetitive. Showed everyone love but his child 🤭. Do we know age of child? Or anything about it?

kaaa2

VIP Member
I’m so uncomfortable with how she revelling in all this publicity for her business whilst it mentioning Jakes death this is a whole new level and of narcissistic and sick!!!!
learning to live… she honestly knocks me sick, her Instagram is vile, posing like she’s living her best life, profiting off an awful tragedy. She should be ashamed

• Heart
  • Sad

Spider12

VIP Member
I’m betting that’s true about her wanting to go home instead of going back to their friends villa as well. As James always used to say on TOWIE she was boring and never wanted to stay out late and she would just go home to bed.

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I kinda feel like she is trying to get back at Georgia in some of that article, saying no one knew she was going to Turkey, they were hoping to reconcile, it was perfect etc.

Reactions: 20