Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia and junaid posting no one knew what a special love they had…when she put up the Domestic abuse post in March they were the first to say they knew what she went through and so proud of her for speaking out.. this Influencer social media shite is just so false…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Posted now.
Amazing how many of these girls he seemed to have on the go that are all coming out of the woodwork saying how great he was. Every one of them would have been back with him given the chance despite what he’s done.

They just all love a wrongun, look at Laurens bloke who apparently smacked her the night of their babies funeral. What do these girls like about these absolute pricks

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Amazing how many of these girls he seemed to have on the go that are all coming out of the woodwork saying how great he was. Every one of them would have been back with him given the chance despite what he’s done.

They just all love a wrongun, look at Laurens bloke who apparently smacked her the night of their babies funeral. What do these girls like about these absolute pricks
And all the girls who follow the likes of yaz and Lauren and want their lifestyles thinking you have to put up with abuse to get anywhere. They all need to disappear into the holes they were dragged out of

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chelsea heeley on her story also saying that Jake was the one that made her believe in true love or something??? How many did he have on the go wow!! Do you think yaz went to the funeral? I think it would be quite horrid if the family didn’t let her

• Wow
Reactions: 21
And all the girls who follow the likes of yaz and Lauren and want their lifestyles thinking you have to put up with abuse to get anywhere. They all need to disappear into the holes they were dragged out of
Thank you. We don’t need our daughters, granddaughters, nieces, cousins, friends, any young women to see this fast kind of lifestyle as idealistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chelsea heeley on her story also saying that Jake was the one that made her believe in true love or something??? How many did he have on the go wow!! Do you think yaz went to the funeral? I think it would be quite horrid if the family didn’t let her
If I was one of his girls on the go I’m not sure I’d want to be there in the competitive grieving drama of all the huns trying to out grieve each other

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Embarrassing taking photos and posting stories of a funeral, so trashy

Reactions: 23
I reckon all these girls must of been fully aware of his situation with other woman and he love bombed them to tit. It’s a really hard situation and would be even harder seeing everyone else posting up about him and not knowing his past with them hence why I think everyone knew their place.

Reactions: 9
Lauren Goodger has posted a lovely post and Georgia Harrison has commented it. I think it’s safe to say Yaz wasn’t welcome 🙈

Reactions: 9
Sorry but Yasmin behaviour laughing with friends with staged paps getting ice cream. I think her post speaks volumes that she made it about her rather than Jake who’s funeral was today. The fact she wasn’t at the funeral speaks volumes again for how she is not welcome.
Might get some backlash to say this but I do think she was arguing with him I think they had a volatile ‘relationship’ and I think she has serious issues

a good friend of mine had a terrible experience with her about the clinic she got surgery at there was 100s of womens sexually assaulted, botched infections sepsis terrible treatment from the clinic Yaz knew all of this and promoted them cause shegot a freebie. She could havehelped so many innocent people and knew the truth about what went on there saw evidence but it was just about her Instagram very fake person with fake life for show. Lot more to it butwon’t go on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yaz honestly gives me such bad vibes . I think she’s desperate for fame and has a lot of issues! Even how she has jumped on this today as she has seen how much attention it’s got , she chooses today of all days to post a face tuned pic of herself with him 🙄 She has behaved so inappropriately.. I can’t believe anything she says either

Reactions: 29
Sorry but Yasmin behaviour laughing with friends with staged paps getting ice cream. I think her post speaks volumes that she made it about her rather than Jake who’s funeral was today. The fact she wasn’t at the funeral speaks volumes again for how she is not welcome.
Might get some backlash to say this but I do think she was arguing with him I think they had a volatile ‘relationship’ and I think she has serious issues

a good friend of mine had a terrible experience with her about the clinic she got surgery at there was 100s of womens sexually assaulted, botched infections sepsis terrible treatment from the clinic Yaz knew all of this and promoted them cause shegot a freebie. She could havehelped so many innocent people and knew the truth about what went on there saw evidence but it was just about her Instagram very fake person with fake life for show. Lot more to it butwon’t go on
That clinic is horrendous , I know people left botched from it as well . Also know of someone who was sexually assaulted my owners son . Yaz is fake af and goes where money is . Girl has no soul

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That clinic is horrendous , I know people left botched from it as well . Also know of someone who was sexually assaulted my owners son . Yaz is fake af and goes where money is . Girl has no soul
On these clinics - there’s a book about the influencer economy by Symeon Brown and omg truly terrifying stuff. One girl came back to the UK and started having complications & got admitted to hospital over here (can’t remember if they were funny about this as it was arguably the responsibility of the private hospital she’d just been discharged from or if I’m conflating this story with something else?) - anyway the nature and severity of the bruising/cracked ribs suggests that she died in surgery and they had to resuscitate her, something they never made her aware of. Absolute horror story - never ever is it worth it.

The book is brilliant though and empathetically looks at this stuff. The girls going to this clinic tend to have low earning potential outside of their body/sexuality so get sucked into the whole Insta thot thing to make ££££ but the reality is it works out for so few of them it’s almost MLM-esque.

• Wow
Reactions: 11