Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. Its awful what has happened but all I can think about is how MANY women must have been at the funeral for him LOLLLLL. I can just picture them all stood there dressed in black acting as if they were the only one he ever really loved and the one that changed him, when in reality all they were was a piece of meat so he could get it wet after a hard day of money laundering, drug dealing and sniffing.
Looks like the dress code was white for the ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God knows how, I think she's a terrible actress with a huge chip on her shoulder.
Chelsee healey is the epitome of money not buying class. She was on celebs go dating and it really showed you what a vile little chav she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How on earth did he have time to keep all these women on the go?! I bet every single one of them thought they were his world. As if his death wasn’t upsetting enough for those who knew him, imagine finding out the person you loved and thought loved you, also “loved” about 15 other girls!

Reactions: 24
How on earth did he have time to keep all these women on the go?! I bet every single one of them thought they were his world. As if his death wasn’t upsetting enough for those who knew him, imagine finding out the person you loved and thought loved you, also “loved” about 15 other girls!
Why would you go to his funeral after you found something like that out? I’d be too embarrassed!

Reactions: 14
No she isn’t his baby mum is someone called Amy I’ve been told from mutuals. I don’t know anything else about her. But Jake could have been with her. Who wasn’t he with by the sounds of things the entire funeral was full of girls he has had flings with! So tasteless 🤮
Not to take piss but this funrel reminds me of the scene in Kevin and Perry go large 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you go to his funeral after you found something like that out? I’d be too embarrassed!
Because each of them actually believes they were his woman and the others were not !!!! The delusion is high with this group. Their whole lifestyle is a lie / fantasy.

Because each of them actually believes they were his woman and the others were not !!!! The delusion is high with this group. Their whole lifestyle is a lie / fantasy.
The girls came before his child and family by the looks of things. How could he have time for anything else when he had so many long terms girlfriends… very sad and very empty life what will all these girls do now there one true love has gone…

Reactions: 19
Yeh I had a little 😬 moment when they were saying that. She was acting so weird and entitled this episode she never used to be this insufferable. And Junaid seems so forced and fake too.

Yeh I had a little 😬 moment when they were saying that. She was acting so weird and entitled this episode she never used to be this insufferable. And Junaid seems so forced and fake too.
She’s had soooooo much surgery and work done. I saw a post she’s had 3 boob jobs a bbl eye lid surgery? 2 nose jobs. Wtf 🤣

Reactions: 7
Her face is sooo swollen .. it’s like she just got off the surgeons table
I only have lip filler and mine swells slightly in the heat so god knows how all these girls with faces full cope in the heat I’d feel like a blow up doll 😂

Reactions: 5