Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I was up to date on this thread but I’m so confused! Which sorry did Yaz sell on day of funeral? I haven’t seen anything
I don’t think she sold a story I was confused by someone saying that as well. She just did an Instagram post, the first since the accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she sold a story I was confused by someone saying that as well. She just did an Instagram post, the first since the accident.
I just assumed chelsee meant the story she sold when Yaz said she feared she’d be banned from the funeral.
And then I’d say a lot went on behind the scenes, then Yaz’s post on the day of the funeral was the straw that broke the camels back.

honestly can’t cope with the Jeremy Kyle-ness of it all.

Reactions: 8
I just assumed chelsee meant the story she sold when Yaz said she feared she’d be banned from the funeral.
And then I’d say a lot went on behind the scenes, then Yaz’s post on the day of the funeral was the straw that broke the camels back.

honestly can’t cope with the Jeremy Kyle-ness of it all.
Tobodee was referring to someone a few comments back saying Yaz had sold a story on the day of the funeral.

Reactions: 3
I think the arranged paps shot on her the day after/ of as well. Sorry when I said sold a story I meant the arrangement of the pictures plus the comments in the story

Reactions: 9
A lot of cryptic messages from attendees at his funeral yesterday..
so funny when people write crap like this.. the only one id say who knew the truth was Jake himself ..by sound of it he was feeding a lot of people/ women / his family a diff story… some people just want clout

Reactions: 33
I don’t understand why Chelsee Heeley (sp?) drags herself down to this level? Admittedly don’t follow her but as a bystander can see she’s had decades of well paid work, had long tenure roles on some somewhat popular shows on both the BBC & ch4, like why is she lowering herself to scrap with the remnants of the itvBe cutting room floor? 🥴 She must have built a nice life for herself so why not just go enjoy it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why Chelsee Heeley (sp?) drags herself down to this level? Admittedly don’t follow her but as a bystander can see she’s had decades of well paid work, had long tenure roles on some somewhat popular shows on both the BBC & ch4, like why is she lowering herself to scrap with the remnants of the itvBe cutting room floor? 🥴 She must have built a nice life for herself so why not just go enjoy it!
same as people like Rebekah Vardy, money can’t buy class 😆

Reactions: 17
If there is truth why don’t these people just state the so called facts.
I know!!!! I think they mustn’t want to publicity out Yaz incase it appears like they are picking on her after the trauma of the accident. Either that or they don’t want a legal letter from Yaz family lol It will definitely come out in the end tho, it always does 🫣

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but it’s so embarrassing all these girls that Jake shagged fighting over who his girlfriend was at the time. Writing cryptic messages etc. who cares who his ‘actual girlfriend’ was at the time? Clearly they all didn’t mean much to him as he had at least over 5 on the go at once. And as for his mum apparently banning yaz from the funeral, obviously none of us know the full story but Jake was the one driving the car back from a bar early hours of the morning , most probably on drink or drugs. And regardless of whether yaz was in the car or not, he probably did it all the time. It’s just pathetic that all these girls he slept with and picked up and dropped when he felt like it are writing cryptic messages etc.

Reactions: 30
Absolutely! I'd be mortified to find out that the guy I was dating / sleeping with had a harem of women who all think they're the main player. I wouldn't be announcing it via IG or any other social media. It seems that whoever was available that night / weekend would be the one spending time with Jake.

I do agree though, with whoever said yesterday that out of all his women that Lauren Goodger was the one who meant the most to him. He was actually very open and public about her and he seemed in love. Though he was most likely cheating on her, so who knows.

Reactions: 26
She’s a normal Essex girl clearly not towie related or anything. Does anyone know if she went to the funeral?

does anyone know the baby mums Instagram?
Baby mum has kept very quiet and VERY private. She doesn’t want the world knowing, and has been the opposite of his harram of cheap women. I know we love gossip but I think if someone isn’t showing them self off, we shouldn’t go hunting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone said it above if I was one of these many so called “women / girlfriends” I’d be playing it down / keeping it quiet … you’d be mortified and you’d be getting checked at your nearest sti clinic asap

Reactions: 12
But still, Chelsee (sp?) earnt all hers & has been working since she was a child so you’d think she’d have some sense about her 😳 sadly not
Didn’t Chels do strictly come dancing too? As far as reality tv goes that’s one of the higher brow ones to do!

Reactions: 3
Baby mum has kept very quiet and VERY private. She doesn’t want the world knowing, and has been the opposite of his harram of cheap women. I know we love gossip but I think if someone isn’t showing them self off, we shouldn’t go hunting.
I agree with you here. Good on her and the child!!!!

Reactions: 16
As a parent, I can’t begin to imagine losing a child but to blame Yaz because they MAY of had an argument before hand is so wrong! So so wrong.
I get his mum is grieving but the anger is directed at the wrong person. Did they do a toxicology test? He was probably drinking or doing drugs.
Also, all these women coming out and making argumentative snapchat stories need to grow up.
It’s like they’re fighting for who he ‘loved’ the most!

imagine being at a funeral and getting your phone out to post on Snapchat. So gross. All of them are attention seekers.

Having been in a RTA with a friend who died, the survivors guilt is awful and I wish Yaz all the best.

Reactions: 32
I’ll be surprised if Chelsea ever gets a job again .. fool, she had a great cv

Reactions: 7