Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just lies. No wonder jakes family are getting the ump by her. Sheā€™s just swanning around lieing about injuries. Selling stories on the day of the funeral. Now sheā€™s off on holiday with her ā€˜none existent injuriesā€™. She was only saying a few weeks ago she canā€™t be without her mum in bed. I just think 9/10 people who had gone through what she had they would be keeping a very low profile and not be filming for towie. Theyā€™d be suffering a lot more than she seems to be. I could be wrong in what Iā€™m saying but I just think most people would be in a terrible state and she seems to be carrying on with life quite fine

What story did she sell on the day of a funeral?

This has been mentioned a few times and when asked no one has the story?

Reactions: 6
She has only been pictured with long sleeve tops on so she perhaps did have an op and itā€™s not pretty. But ā€˜snappedā€™ sounds pretty extreme and she does seem to be using her arm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She didnt sell a story. She just posted on insta on the day of his funeral
She did she sold a story that she was banned from the funeral and will be doing her own private send off for Jake. And had pictures set up of herself on the day of the funeral carrying a Lidl shopping bag

Reactions: 4
She did she sold a story that she was banned from the funeral and will be doing her own private send off for Jake. And had pictures set up of herself on the day of the funeral carrying a Lidl shopping bag
Where is this story I canā€™t find it at all?
This article was from the day of or day after the funeral . Itā€™s from the sun so I donā€™t want to link it

D5550280-33BC-46B1-997C-8699E6BF741C.jpeg

Itā€™s a source who said that she feared she wouldnā€™t be able to go which is what Yasmin said when she done the story when she got home from Turkey, or am I getting muddled up.

I havenā€™t seen a story from her since the first one.

Reactions: 9
Where is this story I canā€™t find it at all?
This article was from the day of or day after the funeral . Itā€™s from the sun so I donā€™t want to link it

View attachment 1524025
Itā€™s a source who said that she feared she wouldnā€™t be able to go which is what Yasmin said when she done the story when she got home from Turkey, or am I getting muddled up.

I havenā€™t seen a story from her since the first one.
ā€˜A sourceā€™ is normally themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The sun might be scum but they were literally directly quoting her šŸ˜­ she has spoke to them numerous times. She has zero class.
Oh I agree she has no class but the story that came out on the funeral has no quote direct from her only from sources quoting what she said in the story she sold a week or so before.

lots of people on here have seen a story from her on the funeral day but Iā€™ve yet to find it, only the one I screenshotted above.

ETA: Iā€™m not sticking up for her or trying to defend her just seen a lot of references to a story but no actual Story. Google hasnā€™t came back with any articles from her or any new information on that story above.

There were these articles around the funeral

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There were these articles around the funeral

These are what bothered me, when I said sell a story that was my poor terminology, sorry, I meant about the staged pictures.

They weren't coming out her house caught off guard, the ones at the gym were clearly pre arranged otherwise we'd only have pictures of paps camped outside her house. And where it says seen for the first time since the funeral, it was the day of the funeral so she clearly wanted everyone to see she wasn't there. If it was me and I'd be banned from a funeral I'd be hiding away inside making sure the world didn't know that I'd been banned! Why would you want to publicise that?!

She's made money and sold story without using any words which is more callous and manipulative. I would've understood if she'd perhaps sold words of sympathy and sharing her grief about not being able to say goodbye but instead there was gym pictures.

I had defended her in the beginning but now im so disappointed in the way shes handled it., the only thing I will say about the arm is she may have had surgery to fix the artery, you don't have a cast for that I don't think? And although surgery it does heel quicker I think.

Reactions: 8
If Georgia was with him at the time (which she said she could have been) would she be the fall guy / banned from the funeral too? Or is it something personal w Yaz?

Reactions: 6
If Georgia was with him at the time (which she said she could have been) would she be the fall guy / banned from the funeral too? Or is it something personal w Yaz?
Georgia probably avoided as she humiliated herself publicly! Yaz was more than likely banned all other girlfriends and exā€™s were there. She sells stories of herself always the towie lot all do. Itā€™s standard behaviour

Just saw she's gone on holiday. Her arm seems to have recovered quickly. Whichever one it was, she's okay to handle her suitcase and bag with it
Remember reading the rumours that she would have to have her arm amputated.. to now see her like this. I get life moves on, but the way she is behaving so soon after giving it all ā€œgiving SM a break to heal etc etcā€, really doesnā€™t sit right with me

Reactions: 16
Sorry if thereā€™s been the answer and Iā€™ve missed it- but there was a poster on here not long back who professed to be an insider- did they confirm who the secret girlfriend was, or are we presuming it was Holly?

Reactions: 2
If it was me and I'd be banned from a funeral I'd be hiding away inside making sure the world didn't know that I'd been banned! Why would you want to publicise that?!
Exactly this wouldnā€™t you be mortified!
And even Georgia! If I was in either of there positions and everything theyā€™d said was true no one could keep me away from my manā€™s funeral not even his mother.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if thereā€™s been the answer and Iā€™ve missed it- but there was a poster on here not long back who professed to be an insider- did they confirm who the secret girlfriend was, or are we presuming it was Holly?
I think he had quite a few girlfriends from what I have seen including a whole baby mumā€¦

Reactions: 3
I think he had quite a few girlfriends from what I have seen including a whole baby mumā€¦
She had nothing to do with him apparently

At this point Yaz is a big fat goofy liar. There's duck all wrong with her arm. She couldn't wait to film for towie so who knows what went on before the crash. She's a toxic witch so it's not a stretch for people to say they were arguing & Jakes not here to say what actually happened šŸ¤·šŸ»
She hasn't "snapped" her own arm I think that's pretty obvious. She lied weeks before about her leg ffs!

Reactions: 14