Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was any of these women, I certainly wouldn’t be posting the gushing love posts they all are. They’re embarrassing themselves - he had 3 women on the go that we know of and probably more. It’s all a competition between them to claim to have been his ‘real’ girlfriend. None of them actually were. He was shagging one whilst texting another and they all need to get some self worth.

Id love to know the nitty gritty. Like whilst he was in Turkey with Yaz, what was his telling Holly? ‘Oh hey babe, just woke up’ all the while laying next to Yaz. Vile. I’d be keeping my mouth shut and going to therapy to find out why I would put up with that tit and are glorifying it after.
Not sure why any one would want to claim him. He was clearly a bit of a dick who treated no one with respect. ‘Girlfriends’, members of the public. Annoys me that he’s now portrayed as some funny cheeky chap. What would have happened if he was speeding here and killed an innocent bystander (it’s confirmed by Turkish police he was speeding at a bare minimum)

Reactions: 21
I don’t care what this woman’s been on she looks like a skank and behaves like one with those stupid story posts, she clearly don’t care much about her ‘career’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The plot thickens .. he was in a relationship with Chloe Henny ‘Instagram name ‘at the time of his death according to the mail online ..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lauren in her previous post/comments said she met the “current” girlfriend at the funeral but she’s commented on multiple of Chloe’s photos and on the baby’s Instagram too

Reactions: 14
Is she not baby mam by any chance? (Just guessing when looking at her insta)

Also if not and she was girlfriend at time I would feel very very embarrassed he was in Turkey with another girl 🤡
No she isn’t his baby mum is someone called Amy I’ve been told from mutuals. I don’t know anything else about her. But Jake could have been with her. Who wasn’t he with by the sounds of things the entire funeral was full of girls he has had flings with! So tasteless 🤮

Reactions: 15
No she isn’t his baby mum is someone called Amy I’ve been told from mutuals. I don’t know anything else about her. But Jake could have been with her. Who wasn’t he with by the sounds of things the entire funeral was full of girls he has had flings with! So tasteless 🤮
I really want to know who she is😂 this mystery of women is killing me. I feel so invested 😂

Reactions: 4
Looks like this Chloe made a dig at Yaz with the ‘those who should’ve been there’ comment.

Reactions: 12
Looks like this Chloe made a dig at Yaz with the ‘those who should’ve been there’ comment.
Chloe should be more arsed about him bleeping other girls. If he was my fella, I'd be hanging my head in shame but all these chavy Essex girls act like he was some god. He was some 2 bit wannabe gangster who was off his head and crashed his car. You reep what you sow...

Reactions: 34
Jesus Christ. Its awful what has happened but all I can think about is how MANY women must have been at the funeral for him LOLLLLL. I can just picture them all stood there dressed in black acting as if they were the only one he ever really loved and the one that changed him, when in reality all they were was a piece of meat so he could get it wet after a hard day of money laundering, drug dealing and sniffing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t have been that long term given her baby is less than a year old (baby looks to be mixed race so don’t think it’s Jakes)

• Sad
Reactions: 7