Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading everyone’s reactions about the multiple girls, I’m still sure they all knew his antics and accepted it. Fucked up but some people will do and accept anything if it means they still get to ‘be with’ the person
they’re infatuated with. Maybe Yaz was less cool with it and caused agg making the dislike from the mum occur before he died.

Reactions: 9
Just saw she's gone on holiday. Her arm seems to have recovered quickly. Whichever one it was, she's okay to handle her suitcase and bag with it
Her injuries were 100% exaggerated.I’m sure broken arms take 8 weeks in a cast to recover? She didn’t break hers she ‘snapped it off’ surely that would take even longer. Definitely just sprained it😂

Reactions: 38
Just saw she's gone on holiday. Her arm seems to have recovered quickly. Whichever one it was, she's okay to handle her suitcase and bag with it
It’s all very weird. Surely if she snapped her own arm it wouldn’t of recovered that quickly. She was pictured weeks later with nothing even on it 🙃 any doctors on here? 😂 I have no knowledge of breaks but I thought a broken arm would need a cast for longer than a few weeks

Reactions: 14
It’s all very weird. Surely if she snapped her own arm it wouldn’t of recovered that quickly. She was pictured weeks later with nothing even on it 🙃 any doctors on here? 😂 I have no knowledge of breaks but I thought a broken arm would need a cast for longer than a few weeks
100!! No cast , sling , nothing. Seems rather strange. She said she severed an artery and her arm was pouring with blood.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has clearly over exaggerated it and once the cast was of ( if she even had one ?)she would still be lame.. i was with my broken wrist and certainly wouldn't have been able to drag suitcases around and she's using both arms in they pics
Screenshot_20220823-223830.png

Reactions: 3
I thought when it was all the press and from how she explained it in her sold interview that she would be in agony with it and be awaiting surgery or recovering from surgery.. I know everyone conducts themselves differently but even how she looks completely how she did before, always has her hair and makeup done and is out and about all the time it’s so bizarre. That’s my view on it and I know others may be different.

Reactions: 8
She just lies. No wonder jakes family are getting the ump by her. She’s just swanning around lieing about injuries. Selling stories on the day of the funeral. Now she’s off on holiday with her ‘none existent injuries’. She was only saying a few weeks ago she can’t be without her mum in bed. I just think 9/10 people who had gone through what she had they would be keeping a very low profile and not be filming for towie. They’d be suffering a lot more than she seems to be. I could be wrong in what I’m saying but I just think most people would be in a terrible state and she seems to be carrying on with life quite fine

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she did what I did where I moved an injured arm and it caused a TINY fracture in the elbow (think it’s called radial head fracture). No cast otherwise your arm gets stuck bent and healed in 6 weeks - took about a year for it to fully straighten but otherwise no one would have known I’d had a “break” as the sling came off after about a month. Just seems a bit brazen to make out it was broken if it wasn’t…at the risk of someone who cared for her letting slip she lied?!

I should add that tiny break was initially absoute agony!! But it did recover quickly. Not sure I could carry a suitcase mind 🤪

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ. Its awful what has happened but all I can think about is how MANY women must have been at the funeral for him LOLLLLL. I can just picture them all stood there dressed in black acting as if they were the only one he ever really loved and the one that changed him, when in reality all they were was a piece of meat so he could get it wet after a hard day of money laundering, drug dealing and sniffing.
Like the scene out of Bridget Jones Baby when all the girls were there for Daniel’s funeral loooool 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t believe after knowing everything and all these women he had on the go that Yaz said in an interview he was the love of her life and made out everything was perfect between them 😭 she’s clearly a compulsive liar. I bet she hoped she would make some more money off it all. She seems obsessed by money and designer brands!!!

Reactions: 7
A few weeks befor the accident she claimed she fractured her foot in Dubai .. had a boot on it 2 days later nothing.. she actually reminds me of Ella .. bothof them live in fairyland ..

Reactions: 11
The plot thickens .. he was in a relationship with Chloe Henny ‘Instagram name ‘at the time of his death according to the mail online ..
This is a lie, she has a whole baby daddy/boyfriend and the baby is mixed race. Sorry been following her for a while on Instagram and she’s even had vlogs with the baby dad

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't say too much but she did have an operation on her arm but it was nowhere near as bad as she/press made out

• Wow
Reactions: 5