Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ is there anyone in Essex he hasn't snagged. I can't keep up šŸ¤£
Yeah itā€™s ridiculous !! These women are acting like he is a catch !! The reality is he was a violent criminal who had spent time in jail. Also seems he had little involvement in his childā€™s life given all the jet setting as a ā€œbusinessmanā€. This is deadbeat behaviour. How embarrassing for all these women to try and ā€œclaim himā€ as the most important one in his life !! He treated them like unpaid hookers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Iā€™d be getting myself down to an GUM clinic if i was these women . Forget the interviews and Instagram updates

Reactions: 25
Iā€™d be getting myself down to an GUM clinic if i was these women . Forget the interviews and Instagram updates
Thee needs to be a dedicated GUM clinic just to deal with all the women Jake had associated with.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd back Yaz throughout this but after selling the story the day of the funeral. What is she doing.

Now I'm not Megan McKennas biggest fan but I do really rate her for the way she handled it when Mike passed away, she went away from social media, didn't sell 1 story and still hasn't to my knowledge this day spoken about it. I know she's still a reality star but she took herself away from the toxicity which she knew was making her worse and has focused on her singing career (not to my taste). Have to give her some props for that.

Reactions: 55
If I was any of these women, I certainly wouldnā€™t be posting the gushing love posts they all are. Theyā€™re embarrassing themselves - he had 3 women on the go that we know of and probably more. Itā€™s all a competition between them to claim to have been his ā€˜realā€™ girlfriend. None of them actually were. He was shagging one whilst texting another and they all need to get some self worth.

Id love to know the nitty gritty. Like whilst he was in Turkey with Yaz, what was his telling Holly? ā€˜Oh hey babe, just woke upā€™ all the while laying next to Yaz. Vile. Iā€™d be keeping my mouth shut and going to therapy to find out why I would put up with that tit and are glorifying it after.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If I was any of these women, I certainly wouldnā€™t be posting the gushing love posts they all are. Theyā€™re embarrassing themselves - he had 3 women on the go that we know of and probably more. Itā€™s all a competition between them to claim to have been his ā€˜realā€™ girlfriend. None of them actually were. He was shagging one whilst texting another and they all need to get some self worth.

Id love to know the nitty gritty. Like whilst he was in Turkey with Yaz, what was his telling Holly? ā€˜Oh hey babe, just woke upā€™ all the while laying next to Yaz. Vile. Iā€™d be keeping my mouth shut and going to therapy to find out why I would put up with that tit and are glorifying it after.
I know and surely yaz knew about Holly as well so snide

Reactions: 10
Yeah itā€™s ridiculous !! These women are acting like he is a catch !! The reality is he was a violent criminal who had spent time in jail. Also seems he had little involvement in his childā€™s life given all the jet setting as a ā€œbusinessmanā€. This is deadbeat behaviour. How embarrassing for all these women to try and ā€œclaim himā€ as the most important one in his life !! He treated them like unpaid hookers.
It definitely seems he spent his time with multiple women instead of his childā€¦

Reactions: 13
It definitely seems he spent his time with multiple women instead of his childā€¦
Oh yeah forgot to add deadbeat dad to the list. Heā€™s hardly a catch. Why are they bragging about it? Heā€™s not exactly picky is he. As long as there was a vagina involved he didnā€™t care who it was - evidenced by the fact he invited multiple girls to Turkey.

I actually feel sad for these girls and Yaz. Is that what they really aspire to?

Reactions: 13
Letā€™s not forget he did show all these girls the true meaning of ā€˜true loveā€™ šŸ¤£ no wonder chelsee healey deleted all her stuff itā€™s embarassing and so repetitive. Showed everyone love but his child šŸ¤­. Do we know age of child? Or anything about it?

Reactions: 21
I thought I was up to date on this thread but Iā€™m so confused! Which sorry did Yaz sell on day of funeral? I havenā€™t seen anything

Reactions: 5
Iā€™d say heā€™s illegal in Dubai as in not a proper job so has to leave every 3 months .. hence the trips to the Maldives with Yaz and then the Turkey weekend and I suppose anyone would do to keep him company for the weekend..

Reactions: 5
Iā€™d say heā€™s illegal in Dubai as in not a proper job so has to leave every 3 months .. hence the trips to the Maldives with Yaz and then the Turkey weekend and I suppose anyone would do to keep him company for the weekend..
Girl at every port. Just whichever one said yes to visit at the time.

Reactions: 7