Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loyal is questionable, but he was certainly more public and more present when he was with Lauren.

the others appeared once or twice on social media when drunk or never at all. And he was constantly seenin different countries with different girls šŸ˜…

I thought this. Canā€™t be as serious or long term is Holly is playing or his family are making out because all she has is some Snapchat emoji photos šŸ˜…

I think itā€™s all the ploy from the family to paint Yaz as the one to blame for the crash

Just shows how he prioritised his life really..
I think he was wanted by the Police probably due to Encrochat and thatā€™s why his face was never shown And thatā€™s why heā€™s been in Dubai and Turkey.
And I donā€™t think heā€™s manipulated anyone I think heā€™s obviously been earning a lot of money and had girls throw themselves at him and you canā€™t blame him for taking whatā€™s offered on a plate. Playboy lifestyle that seemed to suit him and all the girls he surrounded himself with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that too, most people would have put Father first as being a parent is the usually the most important relationship to someone?
The way he flitted between girls and had a very irresponsible lifestyle. He seemed to move to live in different countries quite regularly too, so I canā€™t imagine he had much to do with the poor child. When all these people who are posting about him being amazing and how close they were to him, not once do they mention him being a father. It would be the first thing I would think of, a toddler by the sounds of it, losing a parent. Doesnā€™t really seem to have been common knowledge he had a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yaz pictured in the daily mail today.. ā€œlooking glumā€ she looks absolutely fine. With her car keys, placed perfectly to show the Mercedes logo and the bandage magically back on after the last few pap shots withoutā€¦

Reactions: 22
Yaz pictured in the daily mail today.. ā€œlooking glumā€ she looks absolutely fine. With her car keys, placed perfectly to show the Mercedes logo and the bandage magically back on after the last few pap shots withoutā€¦
I'd love to know what her injuries actually were. Her arm looks fine...

Reactions: 14
I had a plaster cast on for 2 month with only a broken wrist so her arm can't be that bad ? but she will probably milk it tbh

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve defended Yaz a lot but I am starting to wonder if sheā€™s exaggerated what she went through and her injuries for sympathy and maybe a bit of survivors guilt? His family have come across the type to point fingers - why is she not injured at all and heā€™s dead type of thing maybe.

Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve defended Yaz a lot but I am starting to wonder if sheā€™s exaggerated what she went through and her injuries for sympathy and maybe a bit of survivors guilt? His family have come across the type to point fingers - why is she not injured at all and heā€™s dead type of thing maybe.
I think his family, if they can, will keep the coroners report or whatever itā€™s called and the toxicology report quiet. I sort of get their behaviour. They want him to be remembered well, but itā€™s obvious what sort of person he was. With grief obviously people just want to hold onto the good memories and they forget very easily what that person could be like as a whole.
I also wonder if Yaz was genuinely (or as the Towie lot would say, generally šŸ™ˆ) banned from the funeral or she was scared to show her face because of the reaction she might get. I thought it was weird when she first sold a story and it said ā€œshe fears she will banned from the funeralā€ Surely she would know at that point how they felt towards her if she had spoken to them. She can come across very sly and gobbby but she strikes me as someone who would be a total tit bag when itā€™s comes to sitting down face to face. There was something about her interview that I felt like that was the first time she had reached out to Jakeā€™s family and that was a sort of plea saying she was worried about the funeral that someone would give her the ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think his family, if they can, will keep the coroners report or whatever itā€™s called and the toxicology report quiet. I sort of get their behaviour. They want him to be remembered well, but itā€™s obvious what sort of person he was. With grief obviously people just want to hold onto the good memories and they forget very easily what that person could be like as a whole.
I think itā€™s telling that itā€™s not been released because if he was sober I think it would of ended up in the tabloids somehow to prove his ā€œinnocenceā€

He was vile.

His mother should take a long look closer to home before pointing fingers at anyone else.

In the first article that came out in the uk i can remember it quoting Yaz saying about her going to turkey and that she hadnā€™t told anyone that she was going or that she was even going to meet Jake.
Itā€™s obviously the case that she didnā€™t tell anyone she was going because Jake was going out with someone else šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m getting a gut feeling that there is a lot Yaz hasnā€™t said and wonā€™t say. Probably why Snippets are coming out via social media now

Reactions: 20
I think he was wanted by the Police probably due to Encrochat and thatā€™s why his face was never shown And thatā€™s why heā€™s been in Dubai and Turkey.
And I donā€™t think heā€™s manipulated anyone I think heā€™s obviously been earning a lot of money and had girls throw themselves at him and you canā€™t blame him for taking whatā€™s offered on a plate. Playboy lifestyle that seemed to suit him and all the girls he surrounded himself with.
Yeh he probably didnā€™t need to say much. Some girls will do anything for a Cartier bracelet šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See she's been papped with a bandage on her arm.....hmmmm
A bandage.....after saying she had to snap her arm to get out of the car šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Let's face it, she was bleeping him behind his real gf's back and the family don't want the toxicology report as it'll show that he was off his face on drink and drugs.

He epitomised the pricks who kill themselves and others by their own Wreckless actions

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A bandage.....after saying she had to snap her arm to get out of the car šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Let's face it, she was bleeping him behind his real gf's back and the family don't want the toxicology report as it'll show that he was off his face on drink and drugs.

He epitomised the pricks who kill themselves and others by their own Wreckless actions
It's all very suspect isn't it šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry to derail but I just looked at Chelsee Healeyā€™s insta after people mentioned she was there, she had a bust up at the wake?!

To add, itā€™s so bleeping embarrassing adults act in this manner. They all deserve each other.
Sheā€™s so trashy

Reactions: 5

Oh but he was such a cheeky chappy that had so many women on the go which showed just how much he was loved. Sick of hearing that line.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had forgotten Chelsee was linked with Jake. She got a warning from Hollyoaks for travelling 220 miles in lockdown to see him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7