Yazmin Oukhellou #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I didn't realise it was such a mess with the amount of girls then Lauren's comment I met his current gf yesterday and it isn't even yaz wow oh wow, if I was one of the side pieces or 'gfs' I'd be too embarrassed to go surely they all must be cringing inside or jealous or really hurt?!?!

Reactions: 15
I personally think he must have cared for Lauren the most as he was with her 5 year
Yaz wasn’t with him that long .. she went away with Lauren and their 2 nieces when her and Lockie split and came home and was with Jake for a few weeks then she was with Alfie Best and Stephen Bear.. she got back with Lockie and then they split in Dubai and she was with Jake straight after for a couple of months around her birthday .. she posted her big haul of presents then came back to Uk stated on Towie she was after being seen someone’s but it shouldn’t have happened.. then went back to Dubai around Xmas got back with Jake posted him for the first time in her stories both out of it then a few weeks later the incident in the club in Dubai happened she comes home to Uk and then starts setting up her domestic violence retreat.. is seen back with Locke him coming out of her house .. Lockie is seen back with Megan Yaz goes to Turkey to Jake .. it probably could have been a number of different girls with Jake that weekend but unfortunately it was a Yaz and she has to live with the speculation of what happened in that car

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I personally think he must have cared for Lauren the most as he was with her 5 year
Or did she just accept his tit for the longest? Or perhaps not accept it, but want ‘stability’ more than she valued being treated well? I don’t expect he was loyal or faithful to her. It’s so sad, all these women could do so much better than being second (or third or fourth…) choice and should aim higher.

Reactions: 13
Sorry to derail but I just looked at Chelsee Healey’s insta after people mentioned she was there, she had a bust up at the wake?!

To add, it’s so bleeping embarrassing adults act in this manner. They all deserve each other.
God I’m sorry but this whole crowd are just trash

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Or did she just accept his tit for the longest? Or perhaps not accept it, but want ‘stability’ more than she valued being treated well? I don’t expect he was loyal or faithful to her. It’s so sad, all these women could do so much better than being second (or third or fourth…) choice and should aim higher.

I've always felt sorry for Lauren tbh I think she's just always craved being loved

• Sad
Reactions: 38
These type of woman are all like paid girlfriends they don't mind putting up with the bad stuff if the money and gifts are right. Its like when you put up with stuff at work because you are getting a wage!

It’s not a dig that she wasn’t the current one . She went over there to be the “other woman”

She was one of many but she is the one who killed him. Simple
She didn’t kill him though did she. He was behind the wheel and at the bare minimum was confirmed to be speeding. She didn’t make him do that

ridiculous how she’s getting so much blame when there are no facts yet

Yaz said so much about him .. abusing her physically and mentally.. said he threatened her with sex tapes if she left him.. was setting up a domestic abuse retreat because she could relate to it so much … quoted all the narcissistic quotes around.. then suddenly Lockie is pictured again with Megan and off Yaz goes back to him.. she ruined his name and if he was my son I’d be raging he got back with her and I would not allow her anywhere near his funeral.. Yaz mum writes under yesterdays post she knows what Jake meant actually a lot of people do .,,rewind a few months and the same people are telling her she’s so brave after what she’s gone through at the hands of an abuser.. Yaz is a spoilt little girl and unfortunately mammy and daddy can’t fix this for her..
I think his family should be more disappointed with his chequered history and womanising than Yaz being silly and going back to him

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He still stuck with her officially for 5 year though so she must have ment something to him whether he cheated or not ?

Reactions: 6
He still stuck with her officially for 5 year though so she must have ment something to him whether he cheated or not ?
I’d certainly hope so, it’d be a terrible shame if she wasted five years with him just because it was convenient for him to have a mrs at home to fall back on in the absence of any other woman he had on the go at any one time. A poor imitation of a relationship nevertheless.

Reactions: 4
Jake didn’t want to be publicly involved / seen with ANY of these women except Lauren. I don’t think one of them posted anything until he passed. He must have told them not to post any pics. And now we can all see why.

As for Yaz ruining Jakes name with the allegations, Jake already did that himself when he robbed a family’s house in the middle of the night. From the tit show of this situation and ALL the women coming off of the woodworks, this only bolsters Yaz’s claim that he was narcissistic and abusive. Look how many women he’s been able to manipulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yaz said so much about him .. abusing her physically and mentally.. said he threatened her with sex tapes if she left him.. was setting up a domestic abuse retreat because she could relate to it so much … quoted all the narcissistic quotes around.. then suddenly Lockie is pictured again with Megan and off Yaz goes back to him.. she ruined his name and if he was my son I’d be raging he got back with her and I would not allow her anywhere near his funeral.. Yaz mum writes under yesterdays post she knows what Jake meant actually a lot of people do .,,rewind a few months and the same people are telling her she’s so brave after what she’s gone through at the hands of an abuser.. Yaz is a spoilt little girl and unfortunately mammy and daddy can’t fix this for her..
I agree wholeheartedly with this. I commented when it first happened and the majority of people automatically assumed Yaz was his gf and how dare Georgia say anything. I know from Dubai Yaz is nothing but a scammer.

Reactions: 6
Jake didn’t want to be publicly involved / seen with ANY of these women except Lauren. I don’t think one of them posted anything until he passed. He must have told them not to post any pics. And now we can all see why.

As for Yaz ruining Jakes name with the allegations, Jake already did that himself when he robbed a family’s house in the middle of the night. From the tit show of this situation and ALL the women coming off of the woodworks, this only bolsters Yaz’s claim that he was narcissistic and abusive. Look how many women he’s been able to manipulate.
I noticed on hollys story yesterday few of the pics of him had an emoji over his face. They must have been what she uploaded at the time but also she must not have that many pics of them together if she’s having to use them ones.

Reactions: 8
Jake's behaviour reminds me of my first ever boyfriend. His family all knew about me, my family knew about him, his close friends knew about me, my close friends knew about him, but to the outside world, it was like I didn't exist. He didn't post about me on SM and I didn't post about him. And I later learned that was because he was out flaunting himself about to all and sundry, cheating on me left, right and centre, without these girls knowing about me. I was young, naive, and looking back I think I was vulnerable. We were both very young, each other's firsts in fact.

I'm glad I got away and wised up. It's made me stronger today. The irony is, that years on, I often get a Facebook message every few months telling me how much he loved me and still does, and how stupid he was back then down to his age. I don't buy it, of course, that ship sailed years ago.

Point is, Jake was in his thirties, and it seemed he continued this behaviour, despite being a father. He was a player.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Loyal is questionable, but he was certainly more public and more present when he was with Lauren.

the others appeared once or twice on social media when drunk or never at all. And he was constantly seenin different countries with different girls 😅

I noticed on hollys story yesterday few of the pics of him had an emoji over his face. They must have been what she uploaded at the time but also she must not have that many pics of them together if she’s having to use them ones.
I thought this. Can’t be as serious or long term is Holly is playing or his family are making out because all she has is some Snapchat emoji photos 😅

I think it’s all the ploy from the family to paint Yaz as the one to blame for the crash

Interesting that they put son, brother, nephew before father? 🤔
Just shows how he prioritised his life really..

Reactions: 10
Interesting that they put son, brother, nephew before father? 🤔
I thought that too, most people would have put Father first as being a parent is the usually the most important relationship to someone?