Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was robbed for an introduction… don’t think Lee needs an introduction to his mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s done her accounts, but needy edey hasn’t cause she knows she can just sponge of sissy
---
I can’t believe there isnt more details about the live on here 😂
things I caught from the live:
- she confirmed she’s divorced
- she said this has been going on since last march
- she’s off out today in Oxford with “her human”
- someone commented about Jamie being good for her and it got quickly deleted
- Yaz isn’t the only one to have moved on

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s done her accounts, but needy edey hasn’t cause she knows she can just sponge of sissy
---

The problem isn’t even that she moved on, she moved on with his BEST FRIEND. She’s so bleeping dense.

Reactions: 19
If they’re already divorced then why did it take him calling her out publicly to change her surname? He referred to her as his wife still in the video as well. She was claiming to be married just a few months ago still, so this divorce happened pretty bleeping sharpish then.

Reactions: 15
Wow she’s done alright.. no wonder Eden isn’t filing hers…she would have done a lot better than that and obviously doesn’t have enough to pay tax
---

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have the time or patience to explain what the accounts sheet means? I'm clueless 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Her bessie holly has announced her leaving tiktok 🤣 holly love we aint a airport but an sorry you fell for yazs trap being her friend
---
She was saying she might double wolfs name or someone said wouldnt you keep it to match wolf and she said she would ask Lee if i was lee i wouldnt want to share a last time with her
---
She said shes planning moving to Oxford i think thats were her new mans lives poor wolf just started nursery and she wants to move again for a man

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Her bessie holly has announced her leaving tiktok 🤣 holly love we aint a airport but an sorry you fell for yazs trap being her friend
---
She was saying she might double wolfs name or someone said wouldnt you keep it to match wolf and she said she would ask Lee if i was lee i wouldnt want to share a last time with her
---
She said shes planning moving to Oxford i think thats were her new mans lives poor wolf just started nursery and she wants to move again for a man
No, this makes me so angry. I related to Yaz in the past because I moved hours away from my family for my partner and had children, I missed my family, but I’ve always said no matter what I would never move back home, even if we broke up. It’s your choice to move and have kids, you don’t take them away from their dad/grandparents, school, things they’re familiar with to benefit you. It’s cruel and selfish if she moves Wolf away from Wales

Reactions: 8
Wolf has a big bond with lee and his family it sad to just full him away coz one time all she had was lee coz she didnt used to have money or anything now she has money she will mive that kid all over for her own sake

“Elope to Mexico”

does she know what elope means?
Dumbass 🤣
---
Latest tattoo vid....waiting for Lee to finish her full back tatt. Wonder if she's fucked it by shagging his best mate. Good luck trying to find a tattoo artist to finish off another artists work 😂 also she wants 'Rosemary beads' as an anklet tattooed... I wonder if the rosemary will be fresh or dried!
Again, dumbass 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice of Eden to look after Wolf whilst Yaz is off shagging her new boyfriend. Quick change around from him never leaving her side.

Reactions: 14
Nice of Eden to look after Wolf whilst Yaz is off shagging her new boyfriend. Quick change around from him never leaving her side.
She took him to the charity shop (I love charity shops) and got him a pair of trousers, the scruff didn’t even wash them and now wolfs wearing them out. But then again, Eden sees nothing wrong with putting bedding on from the shops and barely washes f all, I guess her emet isn’t that bad cause there’s scabies and all type of bacteria on used clothes and bedding 😂 rats run over most things in the warehouses too. I know some people chose not to, but surely to god someone with such severe emet and claims she’s always washing her hands she would? She chats 💩