Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever address the reason for the divorce. Obs we know the real reasons but has she actual told her fans. Also her views/likes are dropping offf…

Reactions: 3
100% that’s little legs who’s set up another fake account to comment. 🙄
He is probably bitter that he has got to babysit, he doesn’t want kids yet but has somehow ended up with one 😂
*edited to say “yet”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s defo a fake account yaz is using to spin the narrative 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Deffo someone like Eden 🤣 the only parent who’s looking bad here is Yaz. Wolfs dad is away for a couple of weeks and she can’t even wait until he’s back to go get some D so has to keep dumping Wolf with Eden and Lloyd. She’s taken Wolf away from his Dad on numerous occasions when Lee was around and could have him. She is planning on taking him away completely from his Dad to move closer to her new man because her relationship clearly means more to her than her sons relationship with his father. The Harvey family just look like idiots at this point with whatever they try and say about Lee!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure Lee would kill to take his son away for a month but he wouldn’t be allowed!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure that Poison Apple account was Lee’s sister as I vaguely remember that name responding to comment after Lee exposed Yaz.

Also I think Lee and Yaz are both pieces of tit for not looking after their son: I’m all for parents having a life and doing things for themselves but Lee has already been to Japan this year. And Yaz who would literally crown herself mother of the year has yet again dumped him within a week to go dick hopping.

And poor Wolf is locked in the shed of festering dog tit being used for content 24/7 and missing out on school/nursery because the adults in his life just prioritise themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Let’s not forget Yas was in Kent with her family
And where ever else then decided to wolf back
HOME shortly before Lee went away. Why ain’t this kid in school anyway?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know she probably is referring to Wolf but this definitely reads like she loves Lloydy little legs...which doesn't surprise me as she's the biggest slag in the South 😂
Nah that's definitely declaring her love for Lloyed yet again 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure that Poison Apple account was Lee’s sister as I vaguely remember that name responding to comment after Lee exposed Yaz.

Also I think Lee and Yaz are both pieces of tit for not looking after their son: I’m all for parents having a life and doing things for themselves but Lee has already been to Japan this year. And Yaz who would literally crown herself mother of the year has yet again dumped him within a week to go dick hopping.

And poor Wolf is locked in the shed of festering dog tit being used for content 24/7 and missing out on school/nursery because the adults in his life just prioritise themselves.
Spot on! In terms of parenting, neither prioritise Wolf in the bigger picture. He barely knows where he’ll be from one day week to the next, it must be so confusing for him. It’s sad really

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ah now, I do think there’s a huge difference between a parent going away for a prearranged holiday/work opportunity or whatever and a parent ditching their kid so they can go get some dick. Where is Wolf even staying? The shed only has 2 bedrooms, and we saw the state of the spare room the other day, filled to the brim with tit.

they are coparenting now, she’ll have her own free time to go and let some guy get his willy wet.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ah now, I do think there’s a huge difference between a parent going away for a prearranged holiday/work opportunity or whatever and a parent ditching their kid so they can go get some dick. Where is Wolf even staying? The shed only has 2 bedrooms, and we saw the state of the spare room the other day, filled to the brim with tit.

they are coparenting now, she’ll have her own free time to go and let some guy get his willy wet.
I don’t disagree there is a huge difference in why they’re absent. But also when he’s so young, you have to make some sacrifices as a parent. Then again, she can’t claim he is an absent parent when she knowingly chooses to drag Wolf from one side of the country to the other for no good reason when he is there.

I just feel like they could both be doing more to support him and his development so that he has a stable environment.

Truly what is the point in registering him for a place in a nursery he gets to see for a few (if that) weeks, then she drags him out again. He has no chance of feeling settled anywhere it seems

• Sad
Reactions: 8