Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to move to Oxford.
yeah Lee could absolutely stop that and I hope he reads here. As soon as she even starts looking he needs to apply to the courts for a Specific Issue Order, and if he wants, a Child Arrangements Order for Wolf to live with him.
given Yazs “job” is a content creator and has her living in air bnbs and travelling everywhere (mainly following dick), he has every chance of being able to say to a court that he can provide Wolf with stability, keep him around family, keep him in the nursery/school he has started, around friends.
He might arguably be ok with wolf moving to Oxford but he should secure the arrangements for wolf to see him on a regular basis, cos I wouldn’t trust Yaz or her family as far as I can throw her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wants to move to Oxford.
There is a military base there as I’m sure a friend was stationed there - and so I’m assuming that’s where her boyfriend lives.

She’s so desperate for dick. Oxford isn’t near her family or Lee. But why should she put Wolf first, he hasn’t been her priority since the start of last year. I genuinely feel so sorry for that little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe Edens new job is wolfs babysitter by the looks of things, she loves taking that lad out of routine, missing nursery so she can get herself some

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Yaz is paying Eden for babysitting or just transferring it to Edens landlord directly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
looks like yaz has gone off with her new man and left wolf with eden and lloyd!!!!! while lee is away on a planned trip, she really is scum.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I cannot believe wolf is actually 4 in September… he’d miss out on school by 2/3 weeks. Those videos Lloyd have shocked me just how behind he is. Then she keeps him out of nursery for no good reason?!

I’m not going to bash a kids development as they’re all at their own rates with things but she is really doing him so wrong by dragging him all over the country instead of giving him structure and consistency.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s actually terrible. I don’t think the glasses help. Sorry not being nasty to the dear boy but he looks like a little geeky mess
Comments like this is why I'd never post my kids on the Internet 😭 but she brings it in herself by posting him 🤷‍♀️

He really does need his hair sorting bless him, he's a cute kid but that style is not it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I saw the video of him making waffles with Lloyd and he seems like such a cute, clever kid 🥹 just breaks my heart that his Mum is pissing him about so much!! He must not know whether he’s coming or going at the moment or where ‘home’ is.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Comments like this is why I'd never post my kids on the Internet 😭 but she brings it in herself by posting him 🤷‍♀️

He really does need his hair sorting bless him, he's a cute kid but that style is not it
Ah it’s not the glasses it’s the hair! It just looks horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In Edens eat with me, wolf’s hair looks terrible. It looks like it’s been hacked at with garden shears

Reactions: 5
His father is in Japan fiddling with fish and his mother is getting her leg over so he’s being used as content with the Aunty. AND he’s stuck with a mullet. Poor boy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s deffo the hair. I think the glasses look kind of cute, he suits them but the hair is horrendous. I just hope Wolf likes it, at least then it’s not too bad…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
His footprint is on the internet FOREVER he had no choice in that. Thats why she will always be a tit mother. Nobody would be able to comment at all on him if he wasn’t used for content.

His hair is not great. He swears a lot for a kid that can’t string a sentence and saying he wants a monkey to kill people is just wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Joking about the time she did a ‘get ready with me for my aunts funeral’

don’t think she’s actually learnt how fucked up that was

Reactions: 8
IMG_3226.jpeg

Co sleeping with WHO? Your best friends baby dad? Your husbands military best friend? Loyed? Cus it ain’t been Wolf has it let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 31