Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ill Never get my head around how she draws on her top lip
She literally looks like she’s done that trend where people pretend to have filler by sticking their top lip up with eye lash glue

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg it looks horrendous! Do you think he’s done that without asking? Because I’d be raging if my children’s dad made such a bold choice in my kids hair cut without speaking to me. But then again she shagged his mate prob couldn’t give a flying fuk about her opinion 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought that. Mullets are just not it anymore 🫣
I love a mullet - on a grown man 🥰😅

Definitely wouldn’t make a bold haircut choice on my child until they were old enough to ask for it though.

Yaz will be fuming as it wasn’t that long ago (February maybe?) she was posting about not wanting to cut his curls and she kept putting his hair in a bun.

• Haha
I thought Lee was away for 3 weeks? Hopefully he hasn't done it in spite maybe wolf has asked for a haircut

Wolf needs a whole he’s hair do his hair looks ridiculous and he seems to always be pushing it out his face the poor boy

what’s with yaz and avoiding hair cuts hers could do with a few inches off and styled her hair is NOT goals at all it looks ratty and she has no idea how to handle it plus it ages her

I wonder if Lee’s intentionally cut it into a mullet knowing Yaz will hate it, forcing her to cut it all short 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She looks like the local shop lifter round my way who sells you 2 joints of beef and a block of cathedral cheese for a tenna
OMG I think we may be neighbours 😳 😅 🤣 😂 😆 just kidding I think every area has the same smackhead bargain mobile shop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Lee got concerned that Yaz was going to grow his hour out to his knees like hers so he took matters into his own hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean I love Lee and I hope she was okay with the haircut and it was not out of spite because that’s not a great way to start the co parenting relationship
However I would secretly enjoy the stress it caused her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg look at the state of her dish scrubber in her latest video about having a dishwasher! So not only will she open her legs for any man that's willing, she's an absolute dirty witch around the house! There's no excuse for that, the absolute grotbag!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think I remember Yaz saying she wanted to grow his hair out then shave the bottom to make a man bun

2btanned is literally banned in every single sunbed shop as it breaks the beds. Well done Yaz

Reactions: 2