Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her using suspicious sounds about how “love ain’t worth your life once you leave don’t go back” babe, you CANT go back. Lee dumped your ass and clearly doesn’t want you back hence all your depressing crappy TikTok’s. Quite literally no one wants you, Yasminge and it’s all your own doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like she’s dropping hints she wants back with Lee, few suggestive sounds she’s used lately, noticed she had Lees nephew on a video too and she’s mentioned she’s having more tattoos soon, having the one on her back finished - didn’t Lee do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s dropping hints she wants back with Lee, few suggestive sounds she’s used lately, noticed she had Lees nephew on a video too and she’s mentioned she’s having more tattoos soon, having the one on her back finished - didn’t Lee do that?
I really hope Lee tells her to duck right off. She took the piss out of him massively, all for a bit of tiktok clout.

The man clearly worshiped the ground she walked on and provided her with a lovely little life which she threw back in his face as soon as she started earning her own money. Said money has clearly dried up as her views are tit and she spunked it all on air b&bs and eating out for every meal. Time to get a real job Yazminge.

Does anyone know the age gap between them both?

Reactions: 13
“I’m so funny without alcohol”.

I’ve really no idea why her and Eden seem to think they are hilarious. If you have the mentally of a year 7 boy then I guess you might find them funny.

The start of this video too. Argh .. pretending to get words wrong and calling herself Jasmine as she’s still sooooo drunk. We get it. You went out in grotty Birmingham.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Christ another indirect video and song today, about holding the relationship down whilst he’s been bleeping around…Yaz isn’t that you? Its also called karma

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ another indirect video and song today, about holding the relationship down whilst he’s been bleeping around…Yaz isn’t that you? Its also called karma
How it’s Drakes “I’m way too good to you”. Is she on crack again? Because how can she think she was good to Lee????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Digging at Lee saying the reason why wolf needs glasses is because of the long hair when really, you can clearly see (sorry) wolf is bozeyed or at least cross eyed…

Reactions: 8
Digging at Lee saying the reason why wolf needs glasses is because of the long hair when really, you can clearly see (sorry) wolf is bozeyed or at least cross eyed…
Also she said they’re on a journey to get his eyesight back to what it was? Is she thick? It deteriorates and he’ll always need glasses

Reactions: 5
I think these songs are directed at Lee’s ex best mate. She’s bleeping delulu when it comes to a bit of strange cock. She will be applying for jobs in Wandsworth prison next.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also she said they’re on a journey to get his eyesight back to what it was? Is she thick? It deteriorates and he’ll always need glasses
If only she took a bit more time and care with the boy and got him checked out instead of pissing about jumping into bed with any bit of cock available or dragging the poor kid round the shops and sticking an iPad 2 inches away from his nose constantly.
Selfish cow. 🤬

Reactions: 2
Oh so yazzy spent the weekend with Lee,I did notice a wrist band but couldn’t make it out but he’s just put his prizes on from the national koi show in Coventry hmmmm fishy 😂

Reactions: 1